What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Is this a Potassium deficiency?

Hank64

Help please! Is this a Potassium deficiency?

The lower leaves are green and fine with normal yellowing on the very bottom oldest.

I think she still has some time. Like as long as I can with the weather. 1-3 weeks might have 2 more weeks of warm weather with cool nights.
Weather has been high 70's and mid 80's. Coldest night 37 and 39. Otherwise in the 40's and 50's.
Humidity has been very low for weeks.

Expert Seeds Gorilla Cheese outdoors in soil. Soil is a mix of Miracle-gro potting soil, Miracle-gro garden soil, Miracle gro perlite, Happy frog, and native soil. Native soil is a lay with a little sand.

I have seen some Gorilla Glue take huge amounts of fertilizers so I think she might be a hungry one too.

I have been feeding 8/16 Lucas Formula with 2.5ml per gal of liquid Kool Bloom. Most of the time water, fertilize, water, fertilize, water. I ran straight water a few times and once fed back to back.

All the other plants look just fine and look like they could take more. She has had some lighter colors for some time but its showing up more now. Bud are massive rocks that stink. Im having to keep my eye on her for bud rot and such.

No PHing.

Attachments

• 20241007_192836.jpg
    20241007_192836.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
  • 20241007_193232.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 4

gorilla ganja

Is this a Potassium deficiency?
I would say there is a potassium deficiency starting. Maybe try watering in some molasses.
But with three weeks or less left, I would not worry too much about it. The plant will take what it needs from the fan leaves. It might not look great as Senescence takes hold and the leaves die off, but the buds are looking excellent.