What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran

So he was busted in 2013 for a scheme to sell diabetic test strips way below market price.
I can’t exactly hate him for that.
Turning on the Proud Boys?
Again, no hate.
No surprise he was “busted” again just before the rally. Protect his cover.
Did they know something and suppress it? I’d like to hear what he knew. Know what he told them.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... or, if he was their leader and the FBI was directing him, doesn't that implicate the GOVERNMENT in using the Proud Boys as their asset also to 'influence' our perception of events? :whistling:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Just a reminder in these confusing times but don't forget.....

What about her emails...damn it!

buahahahahaha

minds_I

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We have a president?

That's a refreshing change from the narcissistic autocratic asshat that didn't know how our country works.

The dipshit actually altered a printed map with a damned Sharpie to fake the news.

He couldn't lead a kid to the candy store.

med4u

Veteran
We have a president?

That's a refreshing change from the narcissistic autocratic asshat that didn't know how our country works.

The dipshit actually altered a printed map with a damned Sharpie to fake the news.

He couldn't lead a kid to the candy store.

No you have an old smelly goat .. that dosen't know what country hes in
They keep sharpies away from him..he keeps chewing on them ...and they cant keep his pedo ass away from the kids at the candy store.....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lol, what's this, a leader of the Proud Boys was really an FBI asset and arrested 2 days before the capital hill riot (to protect him so he wouldn't get caught there?). :whistling:

Things are never what they seem on the surface, you never know who's working for who, or who's really behind what! ;)

no joke. comes out the other day that MLK Jrs photographer that traveled with him in early '60s during Civil Rights marches etc was an FBI informant...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
..... or, if he was their leader and the FBI was directing him, doesn't that implicate the GOVERNMENT in using the Proud Boys as their asset also to 'influence' our perception of events? :whistling:

are you implying that the Brotherhood of the Beard is just a loose confederation of useful idiots? :biggrin:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

So, ah, what is happening with the john durham investigation?

When will all the conscience shocking revelations be known? anyone??? bueler?, bueler?

What about Uranium one? What about Benghazi?...WHAT ABOUT HER DAMN EMAILS?

buaahahahahahahaha

minds_I

Latest posts

Latest posts