What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

Hempy McNoodle

no joke. comes out the other day that MLK Jrs photographer that traveled with him in early '60s during Civil Rights marches etc was an FBI informant...

It came out a few years ago that Jesse Jackson bursted into MLKs hotel room and said "we gotta go down to this room over here right now!" and made a big ruckus and led Martin to the room with the balcony just 5 minutes before MLK Jr was shot. So, Jesse Jackso had MLK Jr switch hotel rooms just before he was shot. And, in the MLK families civil suite against memphis and TN, it is said, that he arrived at the hospital alive and was suffocated with a pillow by mysterious agents. It is said that they spat on him.

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

So, ah, what is happening with the john durham investigation?

When will all the conscience shocking revelations be known? anyone??? bueler?, bueler?

What about Uranium one? What about Benghazi?...WHAT ABOUT HER DAMN EMAILS?

buaahahahahahahaha

minds_I

I'm guessing it wont be too much longer. ...Probably before Trump's triumphant return.

Can't spell Triumph without T.R.U.M.P.

'Boogieman'

It came out a few years ago that Jesse Jackson bursted into MLKs hotel room and said "we gotta go down to this room over here right now!" and made a big ruckus and led Martin to the room with the balcony just 5 minutes before MLK Jr was shot. So, Jesse Jackso had MLK Jr switch hotel rooms just before he was shot. And, in the MLK families civil suite against memphis and TN, it is said, that he arrived at the hospital alive and was suffocated with a pillow by mysterious agents. It is said that they spat on him.

Al Sharpton was also an informant for the feds.

M

member 505892

I'm guessing it wont be too much longer. ...Probably before Trump's triumphant return.

Can't spell Triumph without T.R.U.M.P.

Oh boy, this is epic. Truly fantastic.

picture.php

M

member 505892

Interesting...
https://www.thirteen.org/blog-post/mlk-assassination-the-story-behind-the-photo/

I used to have a version of that same pic that showed the bullet trajectory and showed that they were not pointing in the direction of James earl Ray's window or anywhere close. They are pointing much higher as you can see. I wonder if this is the photographer (in the article) who was the FBI informant (plant?)..

The most interesting thing is wondering what exactly did that Lyme disease do to your brain? :thinking:

Perhaps 'Have a good life' was a secret connotation.... hmmmm....? Yes, that's it.... 'HAGL', i can't wait to see what brilliant plan Diaper Don has up his sleeve this time. HAGL 2024?
Maybe HAGL 2021? When he parachutes into.... well, i don't want to get too far ahead of my ski's now.... but i know SOMETHING is in the works. :rtfo:

Last edited by a moderator:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The most interesting thing is wondering what exactly did that Lyme disease do to your brain? :thinking:

Perhaps 'Have a good life' was a secret connotation.... hmmmm....? Yes, that's it.... 'HAGL', i can't wait to see what brilliant plan Diaper Don has up his sleeve this time. HAGL 2024?
Maybe HAGL 2021? When he parachutes into.... well, i don't want to get too far ahead of my ski's now.... but i know SOMETHING is in the works. :rtfo:

Chump won't need a parachute when he jumps. God will allow him to safely flutter to earth like a leaf falling from an october oak on a beautiful fall evening...or splatter like the rotten fruit that he truly is.

Hempy McNoodle

I noticed that the Gretta Thurnburg story from last week has not received many headlines.

It seems Gretta is now being charged in Idia for a criminal conspiracy. She seems to have accidentally posted someone else's email to her which directed her on what to say. A script, if you will. So, this shows that, as many expected, she was simply an operative of the deep state and China.

redlaser

Veteran
It seems Greta is now being charged in India for a criminal conspiracy
—————————————- —————————————
“Take your army to the haunted forest and get me that girl and her little dog unharmed. Do what you want with the others”

[iframe1]SESI19h4wDo[/iframe1]

growlegal

Veteran
I noticed that the Gretta Thurnburg story from last week has not received many headlines.

It seems Gretta is now being charged in Idia for a criminal conspiracy. She seems to have accidentally posted someone else's email to her which directed her on what to say. A script, if you will. So, this shows that, as many expected, she was simply an operative of the deep state and China.
You sure it wasn't the Jews?

I'm having trouble following all these conspiracy theories being a critical thinking human and all:tumbleweed:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

:laughing:Maybe it's because there's been other, more important stuff happenin' lately, just a guess.

Hempy McNoodle

You sure it wasn't the Jews?

I'm having trouble following all these conspiracy theories being a critical thinking human and all:tumbleweed:

Do you want to blame Jews?? I'm confused.

I never blame jewish people. They are victims just like everyone else. I think you may be conflating anti-semitism with conspiracies in which zionism is involved.

In this case, I believe this is more about China vs India.

A information war using India's farmers to create social upheaval which would benefit China...

growlegal

Veteran
Do you want to blame Jews?? I'm confused.

I never blame jewish people. They are victims just like everyone else. I think you may be conflating anti-semitism with conspiracies in which zionism is involved.

In this case, I believe this is more about China vs India.

A information war using India's farmers to create social upheaval which would benefit China...

I just like to keep an eye on who the radical violent right is hating
Soon it may be fellow Americans or is it too late?

Hempy McNoodle

I just like to keep an eye on who the radical violent right is hating
Soon it may be fellow Americans or is it too late?

So, you casually and wrongfully just accuse 'fellow Americans' of radical violence and hatred? How is that any different than, say, anti-semitism? Baseless stereotyping much?

Latest posts

Latest posts