What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if needed the debt ceiling will be raised without hesitation to make it happen?
if the GOP is in control, they do not worry about raising the limit to cover paying for what THEY want. it's what the Democrats want that they object to. "poor people? fuck 'em, they don't vote for us. we need a few more aircraft carriers...oh, and tax breaks for the rich."

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
So you dudes have seen the light? When/if? Lol

Close the thread or admit you’re just fucking off and whining like party line old bitches. Children.

There will be no criminal indictments for Trump. Possibly a re-election though.

You represent the weakness in the American population. Not one solution offered. Just keep voting and accept what you get. Coke or Pepsi!!!!!

Well done! You’ve never done a thing for your country beyond paying taxes…eating the processed…getting sick…and marching on with the systematic procession. You will continue on into the grave. Applause!!!! YOU are the problem!

Your young selves would be humiliated. You deserve your misery. No sympathy.

Hurry up and get out of the way…get it over with

^ Trump even dumbed it down further for you
Just because we recognize that the people needing to file the indictment might choose to not do so or do so as timely as we think doesn't mean we've changed our opinion. I just saw a report today saying that Garland has stated he doesn't see it as his responsibility to not indict someone he feels he has a case against just because it might be politically uncomfortable or even if knowing that doing so might cause some members of the public to react violently. So based on that it seems more likely then not he'll be pressing charges if he thinks he has a case which he clearly does on at least the documents issue. I have also heard nothing to lead me to believe the States Attorney in Georgia isn't going to indict. Sure Trump is going to announce he's going to run either next week or maybe after the senate run off for Georgia in December and is at least partially motivated by his belief that will shield him from prosecution. The problem is it won't not indicting or investigating someone running for office is not a rule, it's a guideline. Nobody had a problem when that guideline was broken with Hillary Clinton so nobody should with Trump either especially since the investigation started month's before he announced and is on the cusp of indictment. Sure Trump will say they're just trying to keep him from getting elected but the only people who will see it that way are the ones who would see it that way no matter when it happens. Another thing that is going to make it easier for Garland to move forward is that the republican party is now actively moving away from Trump after the miserable performance in this election that cost the republicans their precious red wave.

As for proceeding on to the grave we all are doing that, even you. You're no better then anyone else just because you believe your view of politics to be somehow enlightened. All I see is someone unwilling to put any effort in to improve things for anyone but himself. So go run in the mountains until you drop dead of an aneurism or whatever takes your worthless life. Alone running around in the hills is a good fit for you. Keeps you from getting in everyone else's way.

'Boogieman'

So are you a trader or long term holder?

Either way...

Maybe you should have some powder ready for opportunities, mr investment
My 401k is with Fidelity that is automatically invested. I trade and invest with TD Ameritrade using Thinkorswim to chart graphs with my savings.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FhU-eeaWIAEbzn6.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Just because we recognize that the people needing to file the indictment might choose to not do so or do so as timely as we think doesn't mean we've changed our opinion. I just saw a report today saying that Garland has stated he doesn't see it as his responsibility to not indict someone he feels he has a case against just because it might be politically uncomfortable or even if knowing that doing so might cause some members of the public to react violently. So based on that it seems more likely then not he'll be pressing charges if he thinks he has a case which he clearly does on at least the documents issue. I have also heard nothing to lead me to believe the States Attorney in Georgia isn't going to indict. Sure Trump is going to announce he's going to run either next week or maybe after the senate run off for Georgia in December and is at least partially motivated by his belief that will shield him from prosecution. The problem is it won't not indicting or investigating someone running for office is not a rule, it's a guideline. Nobody had a problem when that guideline was broken with Hillary Clinton so nobody should with Trump either especially since the investigation started month's before he announced and is on the cusp of indictment. Sure Trump will say they're just trying to keep him from getting elected but the only people who will see it that way are the ones who would see it that way no matter when it happens. Another thing that is going to make it easier for Garland to move forward is that the republican party is now actively moving away from Trump after the miserable performance in this election that cost the republicans their precious red wave.

As for proceeding on to the grave we all are doing that, even you. You're no better then anyone else just because you believe your view of politics to be somehow enlightened. All I see is someone unwilling to put any effort in to improve things for anyone but himself. So go run in the mountains until you drop dead of an aneurism or whatever takes your worthless life. Alone running around in the hills is a good fit for you. Keeps you from getting in everyone else's way.
Pursuing Happiness!!!!!!!!!!! Anything that gets you to pump out..more than a paragraph…is a moment saved.

* I just read the last part. The part where you were wishing me well!

Improve yourself before attempting to improve anything for anyone else. Pretty simple dude. Start there. You are sad.

Last edited:

Absolem

Your young selves would be humiliated. You deserve your misery. No sympathy.
I have a feeling your younger self would look at you and say "bro, it's been 30 some years and we're still rocking the same haircut and look". "I thought we might grow up some".

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I have a feeling your younger self would look at you and say "bro, it's been 30 some years and we're still rocking the same haircut and look". "I thought we might grow up some".
I just don’t cut my hair. Let’s see : I’ve had high and tights/fades in the Marine Corps…dreadlocks, flat tops, razored to skin, Mohawks……everything but mullets….every color under the rainbow.

Throw up a picture of yourself before you talk shit on others. I’m guessing you are fat and lethargic in appearance. No doubt. The cyber world is like that, broham…made to order for cowards hiding in their excuses. Lol….YOU….blessings cool runnings

Last edited:

Absolem

I just don’t cut my hair. Let’s see : I’ve had high and tights/fades in the Marine Corps…dreadlocks, razored to skin, Mohawks……everything but mullets….every color under the rainbow.

Throw up a picture of yourself before you talk shit on others. I’m guessing you are fat and lethargic in appearance. No doubt. The cyber world is like that, broham…made to order for cowards hiding in their excuses. Lol….YOU….blessings cool runnings
Here's a pic for ya. It was my son graduating this year from high school and we are both walking on our hands. Something I've passed down to my boy. I can still crush it at 51 snowboarding or wakeboarding as well.

Attachments

• View recent photos.jpg
    View recent photos.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 49

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Here's a pic for ya. It was my son graduating this year from high school and we are both walking on our hands. Something I've passed down to my boy. I can still crush it at 51 snowboarding as well.
All I see is a person doing a handstand…with a cheap haircut. Not all that impressive.

And you said “crush” bro

Check yourself

Absolem

All I see is a person doing a handstand…with a cheap haircut. Not all that impressive.

And you said “crush” bro

Check yourself

More then a handstand champ. You wanted a pic and I sent one. You're just made cause I wash my hair and don't smell like ass.

• Love
Reactions: Gry

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
More then a handstand champ. You wanted a pic and I sent one. You're just made cause I wash my hair and don't smell like ass.
Champ? Ok, Sport! Walking on one’s hands is not difficult. It’s just balance with momentum. That’s why your feet are bent over your head. Try doing it straight up and down in core form. You want applause or something?

Did I start this conversation? Fuck off now. Go practice crushing it!…you intolerant butt munch LOL!!!! in a standard going-to-a-function striped shirt no less…borderline acid wash jeans style. Classic only with a belt….middle of the country roots

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Pursuing Happiness!!!!!!!!!!! Anything that gets you to pump out..more than a paragraph is….is a moment saved.

* I just read the last part. The part where you were wishing me well!

Improve yourself before attempting to improve anything for anyone else. Pretty simple dude. Start there. You are sad.
It's laughable that you think this thread is about trying to improve people. I mean the title of the thread is pretty clear it's not about improvement. So simple even someone barely able to read could figure it out. Of course that's not what it's really all about for you. You've decided that you have things all figured out and that everyone active in this thread is just a political fanatic of one sort or another and you are just going to do whatever you can think of to try to push their buttons to get them riled up because your life is so pathetic and pitiful you find that entertaining. You seem to think in my case for example that if you get me to type out more then a paragraph or two you've somehow accomplished some major feat. You're to old to have this misconception created by Twitter limiting things to 280 characters. I can see where some child that has only known social media might think getting two paragraphs out of someone means they got some sort of major reaction but you should know better at your age. For me to type out two or three paragraphs is just one minute or less of thought and time. But hey if you want to delude yourself into think it's more then that then hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. Or maybe it's just all that running around in the thin mountain air that's got your mind working on such a subpar level?

I think you know better and you were just being sarcastic but since so much of what you post is just moronic ramblings to be clear I thought I should let you know that last part of my previous post was anything but wishing you well. More like the exact polar opposite in fact. Maybe today I'll get lucky though and a bear or mountain lion will attack you and spear me and the rest of us from having to read your reply?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
It's laughable that you think this thread is about trying to improve people. I mean the title of the thread is pretty clear it's not about improvement. So simple even someone barely able to read could figure it out. Of course that's not what it's really all about for you. You've decided that you have things all figured out and that everyone active in this thread is just a political fanatic of one sort or another and you are just going to do whatever you can think of to try to push their buttons to get them riled up because your life is so pathetic and pitiful you find that entertaining. You seem to think in my case for example that if you get me to type out more then a paragraph or two you've somehow accomplished some major feat. You're to old to have this misconception created by Twitter limiting things to 280 characters. I can see where some child that has only known social media might think getting two paragraphs out of someone means they got some sort of major reaction but you should know better at your age. For me to type out two or three paragraphs is just one minute or less of thought and time. But hey if you want to delude yourself into think it's more then that then hey, whatever floats your boat I guess. Or maybe it's just all that running around in the thin mountain air that's got your mind working on such a subpar level?

I think you know better and you were just being sarcastic but since so much of what you post is just moronic ramblings to be clear I thought I should let you know that last part of my previous post was anything but wishing you well. More like the exact polar opposite in fact. Maybe today I'll get lucky though and a bear or mountain lion will attack you and spear me and the rest of us from having to read your reply?
I read the title. It’s about criminally indicting Trump. Well? Is that ever going to happen? Thread started going on 13FEB21….and nothing but you nuts ranting. Far as I can tell….i just provide you a target to shoot at. I’m doing you idiots a solid. YOU ARE POLITICAL FANATICS

Wishing bad things to happen to me is not very nice. You are worse than a child.

* freedom of choice = you need not read or respond to my posts. Exercise it….or fucking don’t…you very stupid humanoid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.