What's new

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is still alive which must mean libtards still think trump is going to jail lololololol pathetic

Being held accountable doesn't mean jail time. Does Trump deserve to be locked up absolutely. I don't think anyone thinks that's gonna happen.

igrowone

Veteran
Then close the thread. Singing a different tune now. Lovely.
to be fair, this is an indictment thread not a conviction thread
having the lying scum brought into court where he can be exposed for the hideous beast that he is
jail probably isn't a great idea as much as it would satisfy many(including me)

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
to be fair, this is an indictment thread not a conviction thread
having the lying scum brought into court where he can be exposed for the hideous beast that he is
jail probably isn't a great idea as much as it would satisfy many(including me)
Satisfaction. Why though? Doesn’t do anything for my day to day. Nothing at all.

To be fair Trump was more honest than the rest of our bought politicians. Sad as that it is. He never minced words. He mocked our system openly. He mocked our citizens openly. The rest of our management…just like people who started and participated the whole time (in this thread)….pretend that they are better than that. Not so. They just try to hide their mockery….with veiled little slights

This is a high handed thread. Always has been. Holier than thou.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump was just as full of shit as any politician.

Mocking the country is not a mark of a good leader.

Mocking your fellow man for a handstand is the same behavior I could expect from Trump.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Trump was just as full of shit as any politician.

Mocking the country is not a mark of a good leader.

Mocking your fellow man for a handstand is the same behavior I could expect from Trump.
Leadership through example, son.

Are you not aware that he started by mocking me? No? Go ahead scroll back if it offends your sensibilities. Of course not. You see what you need to see.

The collective herd has gotten way stupid.

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
You know everything
Ok. That’s similar to the concession : “well….that’s just what I believe” when one foolishly argues oneself into a corner with vert walls and no exit. The end all. It’s a plea deal.

I’m surprised at how far you’ve fallen. Please be of better service to king and country. Rise above this mired crew of miserable bygones

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
No it very clearly stated that you don't listen because you already know everything.
Clearly? What do you think you are providing by posting here? What do you bring to the table…besides textbook liberal agenda? Checking those boxes one by one.

Alcohol has been around for centuries. Like rape and murder. Do you participate in rape and murder as well, mr pickled

At least the other muppet does handstands for me LOL fucking circus monkeys

“I didn’t vote for Biden! I voted against Trump!….but I really wanted Bernie Sanders…because he really really gets me” * Textbook Blue MAGA stereotype

Last edited:

Absolem

Comparing alcohol to rape and murder is some of the dumbest shit posted in this thread so far. Think it's best you don't talk politics with reasoning like that.

Attachments

• download-_30_.jpeg
    download-_30_.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 26

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Comparing alcohol to rape and murder is some of the dumbest shit posted in this thread so far. Think it's best you don't talk politics with reasoning like that.
You do not understand the context. Therefore you are out of context. Do I need to define context for you?

I do not talk politics. Neither do you. You just repeat/regurgitate then label. I point it out. Very simple.

Handstand for me monkey

Absolem

Little guy got his feelings hurt? Must be something thinking you are such a bad ass but in reality you are just a sensitive chump. Go Billy Goat it up mountain man.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Little guy got his feelings hurt? Must be something thinking you are such a bad ass but in reality you are just a sensitive chump. Go Billy Goat it up mountain man.
Look at you on your high horse!!!!!!! And you are somebody’s father. Jesus. You sound like a teenager.

You want to fight me at the flag pole? No you don’t.

Absolem

Look at you on your high horse!!!!!!! And you are somebody’s father. Jesus. You sound like a teenager.

You want to fight me at the flag pole?
Funny shit coming from a guy who talks about their younger selves being disappointed in who they are now. I'm not living to impress my 18 year old self like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.