What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniac_AU

Haha! Yes we have aircon we aren't silly. :)
I'd love to go back to the UK for a visit. It's been a very long time. A trip to the UK then Spain to check out the weed scene would be fun. Maybe Jamaica on the way back. :chin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Morning men ,
sour mango for breakfast ,
breakfast of champions ,,, lol ..

picture.php

picture.php

madalasatori

Veteran
Haha! Yes we have aircon we aren't silly. :)
I'd love to go back to the UK for a visit. It's been a very long time. A trip to the UK then Spain to check out the weed scene would be fun. Maybe Jamaica on the way back. :chin:

The UK weed scene hasn’t changed much, much like AUS I’d imagine. Still stuck firmly in prohibition

T

Teddybrae

In the Garden Again

In the Garden Again

here's a Lizard.

totally forgotten what they're called. (My Wife says "Senility ...?" I say "Shows the dope we're eating is very good!")

see how it has climbed up on the petrified cowplop to get above the cold ground?

picture.php

rod58

we're all looking forward to next season george , its what keeps us going !

so i tried again with the dry sift . couple of weeks in the freezer then into the box i made starting with 150 micron then onto 100 micron .
the finished product looks ok , unfortunately my camera isn't that flash for doing close ups . but ...this must be FAR BETTER than what i started with ! am i doing anything wrong ? can i do it better ?
picture.php

rod58

haaa , well just after i wrote that top bit i melted a bit and cooked it up on a hot knife , shhh don't tell the missus ! and its just great ...40 years of throwing it away ! lol

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Rod

Looks pretty good .
A cold dry day helps . Try to just gently brush the herb across the mesh . Think of it like a grater . You just want to shave off the resin gland the stalk doesn`t have THC .

I use a white board when I trim . Some strains give me a nice little pile of blonde resin . Cleaner and more potent than the scissor hash too .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

rod58

thanks elmer , i just need to set it up a little better yet but what i got out of it was damn good ..i need to put some sort of electrical " shaker " on it ..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
thanks elmer , i just need to set it up a little better yet but what i got out of it was damn good ..i need to put some sort of electrical " shaker " on it ..

G `day Rod

I`ve seen videos of people using electric massagers or vibrators .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts