What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I cut one of my bubble bags to find inside the lid of a coffee can. Grind up weed, put it in the coffee can, and then freeze the whole thing. Take it out and shake over a glass plate. I stop long before any green/contaminates go thru onto the plate. Always get better results in the winter when I can step on my porch and shake in freezing outdoor temps.

T

Teddybrae

any outdoors growers here looking forward to next seasons grow? heres a few of whats getting planted mid august here

G'day Giorgio ... (you should post in the introduce yrself forum) ...

but while yr here ... that's a lot of seeds for a season!

A few of us are long time outdoor growers so whatever you need to know ... the answer is probably here ... cheers!

georgio828

thanks Teddybrae, i signed up in 2016...went into a timewarp and popped up here a few days ago, coundnt remember if i posted in the introduce area, after a search doesnt look like i did, will do shortly

rod58

hey geoge , thought you wos a narc ..hahaha
in answer i think this year its ..g13 x hashplant , big yielder , skunk#2 x siver pearl and maybe oldtimers haze . heard a lot about it and always up for something new .
cheers ..

georgio828

hi rod58, dont blame anyone for being wary of newcommers, im an old hand(on and off) really but only online fairly recently, coincidence i just ordered a few packs of the g13 x hashplant from Hazeman lol, never grown it but like to do some breeding with them when they arrive, got some g13 skunk, critical skunk and SSH coming from Mr Nice auctions too, is your oldtimes haze from flying dutchman or another type?

georgio828

heres a few pollen chucks from earlier this year

Attachments

• -1 (2).jpg
    -1 (2).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 11
  • -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 11
  • -1 (3).jpg
    -1 (3).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 9

rod58

i haven't ordered any oldtimers as yet ..imminent though , maybe ace .
now the g13 has been a real eye opener . i've done a cross with it year before with my skunk#2 x silver pearl and its huge . love it !
all the best ..

georgio828

nice, im keen to see how hazemans 88g-13 hp pan out, want to inbreed them as well as cross them with a pre 98 bubba if i can find a good one thats crossed well, being a clone only strain i have to find something its already crossed with

rod58

had another crack at it . first over 150 micron and then carded over 100 micron . looks good to me and smokes even better !
second pic with a bit of magnification .
picture.php
picture.php

insomniac_AU

Looks great Rod! Any chance of a pic of the box you made? I've been tossing up making my own tumbler. Some screen from Ebay wrapped round a cylinder driven by a car wiper motor. I was thinking of mounting the whole contraption in an esky.

rod58

well here it is in all its magnificent glory ! lol
i made a holder frame that i clamp this box into and it shakes it , just an offset shaft . but i haven't been using that as yet , just a bit of armstrong magic for now .
i clamp a lid on it and put in about 20 of those black balls and shake the shit out of it over a newspaper . then into the smaller micron box which i just " card " . works for me and hardly takes any time at all .
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts