What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Chills

Hi icmag growers,

Sour Diesel bx2 day 72 12/12. No nutes since day 63. Still lots of white pistils and still pushing new ones. I suspect them to go over 80 days...
Scent is pungent, Tires, hot brake pads, sliping clutch at high rpm, aftershave at first. Then sour with a little sweet that let your mouth water, like imagine a lemon.

1728248468160.jpeg

1728248501999.jpeg

Road Dawg Day 42 12/12
Exact same scent like the Sour Diesel bx2 at first, then chocolate or some strange candy from a foreign country. Addictive smell!
1728248666845.jpeg

1728248686007.jpeg

Where Is My Bike V2 Day 25+something 12/12
Normally its to early to share some pics, but this strain speaks to me in some kind. Smell is so fuck*ng nice! The resin smells like some candy soda from a fair. The smell from the buds is more like opening up a bucket of wallpaint. Starts to frost up early. Nice!
1728248951561.jpeg

Have a nice Week everyone!

Sorcerer

Got this one as a freebie recently, are there any apple scents on those photogenic buds, by any chance?
Naaaa, not in the single a grew. More like a hint of fruit and sweetness, but the Biker#081 really came through with rubber, kush and some good ol' "OG funk". Stoney indica high. I did prefer the high of Mop Chopper to the high of AppleB. Its was stronger, a bit more complex with a bit more sativa headiness in it. But it good night time smoke and the bag apeal is most def there...

[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]I don't know if this completely personal project is going well in this thread, here I leave you a photo of the pregnant Chem cookies (GMO cut), the father is my zowahh male #5, this male has a very pungent odor since he grew up, and good resin that smells like lime candy
[/COLOR]

Attachments

• 20241007_112228.jpg
    20241007_112228.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20

MD84

what's going on with the lemon Mochi? I understand it is discontinued. Did anyone run it? Im waiting for some to sex right now but they're very slow to show real preflowers, i'm just getting like new leaf growth where the preflowers would normally be......