What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniac_AU

Beautifully simple I like that. What are those balls?
I'd be interested to see the agitator mechanism when you get it all up and running. :tiphat:
Still the best stuff probably comes right at the start on the first bounce anyway. The agitator would be good to extract the remaining resin for edibles maybe.

rod58

Beautifully simple I like that. What are those balls ?

those balls are out of a commercial seed grading machine that does wheat , barley etc . they bounce up and down on top of the sieves to keep them from blocking . also i've made a " spud gun ? that fires them ..feckin awesome ! ..lol

H

hard rain

well here it is in all its magnificent glory ! lol
i made a holder frame that i clamp this box into and it shakes it , just an offset shaft . but i haven't been using that as yet , just a bit of armstrong magic for now .
i clamp a lid on it and put in about 20 of those black balls and shake the shit out of it over a newspaper . then into the smaller micron box which i just " card " . works for me and hardly takes any time at all .
View Image
When I first saw that pic I thought those were balls of hash!:woohoo:
Nice work though.

georgio828

Beautifully simple I like that. What are those balls ?

those balls are out of a commercial seed grading machine that does wheat , barley etc . they bounce up and down on top of the sieves to keep them from blocking . also i've made a " spud gun ? that fires them ..feckin awesome ! ..lol
nice job on that hash there, hey like most things that are fun those spud guns can get you into hot water as well, quote from google search "An orange gun, also known as a potato cannon or spud gun, is usually constructed from a piece of plastic piping with modifications which allow it to shoot things like potatoes and oranges with surprisingly high velocity using air pressure or combusting gas. It is classed as a prohibited weapon in Australia." didnt know that till recently, ive got 2 beauties i left laying around in the open up until i found out, tuck em away a bit better now

Brother Nature

Hey Noyd, I do have a proclivity to use the handicap toilets lol.

C'mon georgio, you could have shot back with a sheep shagging joke or something else stereotypical of us kiwis ;)

I do have a few old shots of a micro grow from when I first was on here, but it was before my 50th post so isn't sitting in my albums, currently am not in a position where I can grow either so I like to pop in now and then to talk a little shit and see what's going on. Wan't trying to offend, just making a bad joke :D

georgio828

Hey Noyd, I do have a proclivity to use the handicap toilets lol.

C'mon georgio, you could have shot back with a sheep shagging joke or something else stereotypical of us kiwis ;)

I do have a few old shots of a micro grow from when I first was on here, but it was before my 50th post so isn't sitting in my albums, currently am not in a position where I can grow either so I like to pop in now and then to talk a little shit and see what's going on. Wan't trying to offend, just making a bad joke :D
all good there, glad you got a sense of humor. we all need to keep loose with the political climate around the world as it is, keep well

rod58

and we all know the difference between kiwis and computers don't we ?

ya only have to punch the information into a computer once !

T

Teddybrae

This is smutty and awful!

I never imagined I'd have to read such stuff on a cannabis magazine.

There is even the pungent smell of homophobia about the place! (And don't any of you act innocent and ask what THAT smells like!)

I think you must all be off your heads on some aphrodisiac or something!

N

noyd666

yer like
picture.php

rod58

certainly " smutty " and a little bit naughty also teddy .

what has become of IC ..goone to the dogs !!

rod58

yeah , i hear ya insomniac , sad indeed but an all too familiar story . we all know someone who is or has been affected by it .
and i'm sure had mj been legal or even decriminalized then the scenario would be completely different but try and tell that to the law makers .

GreenVino

Hey guys just thought I'll pop in and say this is the first time I've joined this forum and this is the first topic I went to haha. I'm an assistant manager of an organic vineyard and have a degree in viticulture and oenology. If anyone wants to know about wine or plant science orientated around the wine industry, I'm here. I have two girls growing here in New Zealand (BlackBerry widow x area 51) under 260w HLG quantum board. I use local organic resources for my inputs and my next grow I plan to grow a Pakistani Chitral to understand the plant more being a landrace strain ☮

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts