What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

African Strains

Roms

Veteran

Cannabis in Swaziland.

Arjan you are guilty :laughing:

Here’s how real Swaz looks like in situ :
dc0bebdf5a65842fa9487df884cbf2075617a759.jpeg

f9fb401ad699aeb46ba5a01f3828201981845be3.jpeg

acespicoli

I found these old pictures of Swazis I've grown

View attachment 17995478 View attachment 17995479 View attachment 17995480

First pic is a lanky stretcher from 2007/08 from African seeds originals. It made your head spin. The latter two I think are from Musta. The last one is the mother of those Ethiopian hybrids of mine. They all look very different to each other, all are African seeds Swazis. That's what I love about these, the variety. I don't know how many generations they were worked with in Spain but I remember the first plant being quite different to the latter ones. Nothing compact about it. Also completely green so something changed along the way.
Maybe someone has heard from Thule? :thinking:
***********************************************************************************************************************
Musta's Purple Congo I grew a few years ago outdoors at 41°N finished, defiantly not to its full potential because of coolness/too short days, but still good.
View attachment 18731460 View attachment 18731461
***********************************************************************************************************************

Remember there was a seed company selling purple congo maybe it was called Tropical Seeds?
Well the one they has was not a pure one like the one you have @RandyCalifornia
It always spoke to me saying plant me, grow me... :)

There was a time in my youth that I got some Dark Black/Purple weed from a African friend
It was the most potent weed I had smoked at the time and for many years after until I found the
Purple Haze Pheno it was the ony one close in potency and effect
There also appeared to me in the past couple years a black/purple Thai Pheno

Well off topic now a little, the African lines are sure special in many ways :huggg:
Looking forward to more of the Dark strains I just love the terpenes in them :love:

Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
There was a time in my youth that I got some Dark Black/Purple weed from a African friend
It was the most potent weed I had smoked at the time
there are a few people all over who have said this..up here in Canada too
I first heard of it in the later 60’s[black,fermented looking.ugly, leaf material too...no nice bud]
unfortunately i missed it and have no first hand idea
but I do have some interesting and hilarious stories from people
[then it was gone forever ]

Genghis Kush.

Double Congo by tropical seeds was ( Congo Pointe Noire x Congo Black)

the Congo Black was south african bag seed and the Pointe Noire was collected in Spain