What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sambo710

Hey sambo thanks man, that shit looks chronic especially that grey looking stuff.

Yeah that stuff was dank. It was just some of the dust heated slightly. I got that dust off my delivery girl, she hasn't cleaned her mulla for over a year cause dust makes her choke and she dosn't think its worthy (rookie haha). It was like every strain possible blended into one! Beautiful stuff

S

Sambo710

Thanks b00m its a good lounge to be on/in? Haha :) oh its 7:10 as im posting. Time for oil ;)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks b00m its a good lounge to be on/in? Haha oh its 7:10 as im posting. Time for oil ;)

Yeah mate we are in a cyber-space lounge in the comfiest chair we got and high as a kite :D
But.......
picture.php

:laughing:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Hey Bug looks really yummy man, keep it up. Very spicy taste?
Been busy in the bush just dropping off cages and tools. Took a couple of quick photos.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1538117&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1538118&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1538119&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64709&pictureid=1538120&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
I've really got to clear a lot of black berry away in both these spots, I'll try my hand at training the shit into a wall or something, should be easy enough.

You seem to be close to a commercial pine plantation....that may not be wise.

Dog Star

Veteran
Amnesia Core cutting versus Sour Bubble male dust and voila... huge bush structured plant
multicolas all around,very resiny as both parents but there are some couchlock that i love
and made me calmer than Amnesia alone made....

Amnesia Bubbles

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All the best Australians and Kiwis

DS

budsnblunts

Veteran
You seem to be close to a commercial pine plantation....that may not be wise.

Yeah man I am, it's kind of all I got to deal with that's close-ish to my vicinity. I have knowledge on the area to what's gone down there prior. I've been in and out of this large patch of pines for 5 years now, thin to waste had been done about 6-7 months ago through there. I feel this is the safest of all spots that I have chosen. my biggest worry is the hunters that hit these ways come March - April. I will be aiming to have my shit out come late February - early March with this early strain i've acquired, thank you for you input especially..

Dog Star

Veteran
Thank you Boom a lot,you are always very kind on me.

On the other hand i get all this breeding is much in Gods hands since we dont have "tools" to control when cells start to splitting and when and what genes are start to transfer further to progeny...

We can control so little personal outcomes that can happend in nature... but we can play together with nature as we choose parents with our eyes and both of parents are very good plants and genetics..

so no much space for mistake,its more "mathematical" model of breeding where you choose good plants and geneticaly nonrelated to give progny chance for famous and strong F1 vigour,

and this one multicola monster have all these features that i was looking for... ;) ,its picked by good friend so he shared this plant with me...

There was also shorter and less branchy plants that pulled more on SB side but this ones are not yielders as much branchy pheno,still they haved good potency and harder denser buds...

Wish you best Boom

DS

budsnblunts

Veteran
Thank you Boom a lot,you are always very kind on me.

On the other hand i get all this breeding is much in Gods hands since we dont have "tools" to control when cells start to splitting and when and what genes are start to transfer further to progeny...

We can control so little personal outcomes that can happend in nature... but we can play together with nature as we choose parents with our eyes and both of parents are very good plants and genetics..

so no much space for mistake,its more "mathematical" model of breeding where you choose good plants and geneticaly nonrelated to give progny chance for famous and strong F1 vigour,

and this one multicola monster have all these features that i was looking for... ;) ,its picked by good friend so he shared this plant with me...

There was also shorter and less branchy plants that pulled more on SB side but this ones are not yielders as much branchy pheno,still they haved good potency and harder denser buds...

Wish you best Boom

DS

You've got it down to an art man....

S

Sat X RB

good luck!

good luck!

Yeah man I am, it's kind of all I got to deal with that's close-ish to my vicinity. I have knowledge on the area to what's gone down there prior. I've been in and out of this large patch of pines for 5 years now, thin to waste had been done about 6-7 months ago through there. I feel this is the safest of all spots that I have chosen. my biggest worry is the hunters that hit these ways come March - April. I will be aiming to have my shit out come late February - early March with this early strain i've acquired, thank you for you input especially..

good Luck, Man!

the word from the weather boffins is that the El Nino will break early in 2016. hope you get it off before then!

S

Sat X RB

How Can This Be?

How Can This Be?

Everyone is welcome in here @ the Smoker's Lounge :good:

Really I have found it the exact opposite.

Mate. Cobber. Fellow Cannabis User. What?! I find your news hard to believe seeing as the fellows on this site have accepted me (well most of them).

how are you being not welcomed in these person-centred pages? speak up and probably all of us will try to make it different for you.

bye for now from the Irresponsible Hermit ...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Hello, and Merry Christmas to all my Aussie and Kiwi mates here!:biggrin:

Last night was a sad one for me as I spent several hours on Google search...Let me explain..

In 1985, my best buddy and I went "down under" and spent a month fly-fishing in New Zealand.. We were both 31 year old bachelors back then, with not a care in the world, and a long-time zest for adventure...
We spent a full month there...We were both very good fishermen, but we knew nothing about the "local" stuff, to have good fishing luck there.
On about our 4th night in N.Z., we had been fishing for 2 days on the Tongariro River, where it flows into Lake Taupo. We had not done so well, and that night in the tavern,
we were telling some locals we were drinking with about our lack of success...
They told us we were there at the wrong time of year for the good fishing.. (it was about mid September)

Overhearing our conversation, from a couple tables away, a man motioned me to come to his table.. I walked over, and he told me the guys we were drinking with "don't have any bloody idea what they are talking about".
He told me his name was Gordy, and told me I should come outside and take a view inside the boot of his car.. When he popped it open, I saw 5 rainbow trout, with the smallest one being over 20 inches long!
When we came back inside, my buddy and I said goodnight to our drinking mates and went to Gordy's table to drink more of that delicious N.Z. beer, and talk some "real" fishing...with a real fisherman.

Gordy asked us to meet him the next morning, on the river, and he would teach us more of the local tips for fishing in N.Z.
Well, we ended up fishing with him for 3 more days and did very well.. Gordy told us he had to head home to Wellington, and invited us to come with him to meet his girlfriend and spend a couple nights "pub-crawling" there....

Gordy and Cherie opened their apartment to us and showed us great hospitality...He showed us the sights around Wellington and took us to an old stately mansion, downtown, which had been a classy brothel for some time...Cherie's sister ran the place, and all the girls there where very friendly to us.:biggrin:
At night, Gordy took us to his favorite pubs, where we met lots of his great mates, and we all shared some good stories...and we really got on the piss!

After a couple days, Gordy took us to the ferry, that would carry us to Picton, for our tour of the south island.. He told us to see him when we got back to Wellington in a couple weeks.
My buddy and I rented a Nissan hatchback to get around most of the south island, but we spent most of our time fishing in the Fiordland area.. (learning to shift gears with my left hand, with a 5 speed transmission, while driving on the wrong side of the road, is another story).

After a great tour of the south island, my buddy and I returned to Wellington and called Gordy and Cherie.. We spent another night at their place and then headed back toward Auckland for our flight to Tahiti and then home to the U.S. Because of what Gordy had taught us on the Tongariro River, my buddy and I had great luck with our fishing and even out-fished 4 out of 5 of the locals we met on the south island rivers...(some of the locals were pretty pissed-off that a couple of Yanks out-fished them on their own rivers!)

After coming home to the U.S., my buddy and I kept in touch, by mail, with Gordy and Cherie for a few years...They were great folks, but we sadly lost touch with them by the early 1990's..

My best buddy died in 1999, at age 45, of a heart problem, and I spread his ashes in a back-jungle lagoon in central America, where he and I fished together in the 90's...

I got a computer in 2000 and tried finding Gordy and Cherie on several occasions throughout the years, but had no success..
Last night Gordy popped into my mind and I tried again for several hours. After many dead-ends, I finally got to a N.Z. news item from 2012 that mentioned him... It gave enough details about him to know it was the man who had befriended us so long ago...I continued searching last night, and finally came to a local N.Z. newspaper website. It was Gordy's obituary from January of 2014. "He died peacefully in his home, in Dryden Bay, in Queen Charlotte Sound, at age 69 and left a loving wife Cherie and 2 loving daughters"...

Mrs. G. has heard me talk of my own best friend, and of our trip to N.Z. and of our friend Gordy who we met there.. We both shed a few tears last night in the memory of two awesome men whom I have had the pleasure to know......

R.I.P.....to my old friend Jack and to Gordy Hanna....I'm thinking about both of you this Christmas...

Bud...

here's a picture I took of Gordy, after the 3 of us had a successful day on the Tongariro River in New Zealand, back in 1985....
and some trout I caught one day on the south island...( I wear a size 12 boot)

1985 Gordy and trout....jpg

1985 nice trout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts