What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sambo710

What a day.... Hit the bush today, wheels of choice, mountain bike. 10 litres of water, 10 litres of crystal rain (pre made), four plants for the patch I was working on. I had dropped my tools and cages off a few days ago, save myself a little work. Ferted them with some osmocote and started making my way to a stream I can hear running about 45 metres away. Easier said then done, I've been crawling on my hands and knees through pig runs but they ended about 15 metres before the water. The shrub was so thick so I'll slowly make my way there. After about a 10k ride to the bush, 6k ride to where my spots are, I decided to have a nosey further in after all the work was done. Got a flat fucking tyre. Long walk home. Gotta love it ;). Hope you guys have had an equally exciting day, keep safe. I'm gonna get stoned.

Yeah that sounds like a top day bro! i got so excited just reading about this haha. i love the bush. I thought you were gonna say you found a huge crop when you went nosing haha, but only a flat tyre :(

budsnblunts

Veteran
Yeah that sounds like a top day bro! i got so excited just reading about this haha. i love the bush. I thought you were gonna say you found a huge crop when you went nosing haha, but only a flat tyre :(

HAHAHA ;) nah I never go noseying in that sense ay. Max respect for everyone else out there trying. The bush is such an amazing place though. Fending off the insects, animals, weather conditions then human beings hahaha. Quick learning lessons. You doing anything outside this year bro?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Everyone is welcome in here @ the Smoker's Lounge :good:

Really I have found it the exact opposite.

Hey bro this is my thread and yes it is true, EVERYONE IS WELCOME to pull up a chair and kick back and shoot the breeze about what ever is tickling your fancy on the day, I must admit that most days this is a slow moving thread and if you asked a question that hasn't been answered, then please ask again and I'll do my best to help you out :tiphat:
If you are referring to the situation when a few people including yourself decided to make this thread a massive Terms Of Use violation by offering seeds out left and right then too bad, I alerted everyone who was involved that what was posted was breaking the Terms Of Use and the comments needed to be changed or they were getting deleted. I treat everyone with respect and everyone gets the same treatment, there are NO FAVOURITES.

This is a privately owned website and all of us must agree to and adhere to the Terms Of Use, simple.

Like I said if you have any questions or issues please don't hesitate to ask mate

Regards

b00m
:gday:

S

Sambo710

HAHAHA ;) nah I never go noseying in that sense ay. Max respect for everyone else out there trying. The bush is such an amazing place though. Fending off the insects, animals, weather conditions then human beings hahaha. Quick learning lessons. You doing anything outside this year bro?

Yeah man, i always grow outside when the seasons right.
Nothing better then some nice organic outdoor! This year i
have 5 plants, i grow at home in pots so its a bit sketchy, i
usually have to train them all to try and get the most out
of the small number of plants, and keep them low to the
ground due to who ever may be able to see. I just hide the
pots randomly through the garden :) Three of them are
Skywalker kush, they smell sooo dank already, and the GG allin
well, thats somethin else haha! :tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Tony Abbot is a hard stupid... was think that after those "Indonesia" issues and those Australians that died in prison he will be quit from premier position...

he dont know to negotiate with muslim folks... thats a fact...

and this kind of retard later criticize peacefull stoners,really this World go to hell...

N

noyd666

if you have a good look at abbot the rabbits head and put a ss nazi hat on his head that's what we had.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hahahahahaha :biglaugh:
That fracker was GOLD at being such a FrackHead you just had to laugh at the clown
:jawdrop:

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Pretty sure I haven't had Zamal before Wally :chin: though I did have a feminized unknown sativa from Clarence that was quite powerful with the initial onset rush then it just had power to burn for hours afterward, it felt very speedy to me and a bit unnerving and had me on edge :biglaugh:
Anyways what's Zamal like to smoke Wal?? :chin:
:smoke out:

Dog Star

Veteran
Tried Zamaldelica to grow but didnt get pleasurable results from smoke cause i was breed this girl and buds was totally seeded when i sampled...

anyway i need to wait for Siever that he finishes Zamaldelica x SB
progeny that he grows now,but from pics it doesnt look bad at all...

Pure Zamal didnt have chance to try,also those Zamaldelica leftovers from seeded buds haved some kind of scary effects,

since Zamaldelica can develop seeds in only 9 weeks and they are totally ripe i was cut her before a full flowering time...

So any of you gents tried any Zamal ???

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I dunno yet boom,
but ive heard lots about the hybrids folks grow ...

to look at it compared with other stuff i have ,
it sure is different looking ,
ive seen that structure before ,
looks like it will be a very branchy thing ..

ill keep some clones of the girls just incase ..
as long as its not too carrot like ,
im not a huge fan of the carrot smell in herb ,
i had a fair bit of it in the swazi i grew ,
it was good herb , just that carrot smell didnt do much for me ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Tried Zamaldelica to grow but didnt get pleasurable results from smoke cause i was breed this girl and buds was totally seeded when i sampled...

anyway i need to wait for Siever that he finishes Zamaldelica x SB
progeny that he grows now,but from pics it doesnt look bad at all...

Pure Zamal didnt have chance to try,also those Zamaldelica leftovers from seeded buds haved some kind of scary effects,

since Zamaldelica can develop seeds in only 9 weeks and they are totally ripe i was cut her before a full flowering time...

yea i hear good things about that one doggie ,
i dont mind the scary affects ,, just be sure to be in a good setting and should be nice .. hehehe ..

Dog Star

Veteran
Scary can be tough for mine psyche... what i love are weed that made you safe secure and very laughable and social...

this scary effects can made me totally asocial and paranoya... so i avoid this types,

cannabionides that relaxing are mine number for sure... think i "secretly" love CBD and
looking more in indicas.

I say secretly cause i never tried true CBD dominant strains..

budsnblunts

Veteran
Yeah man, i always grow outside when the seasons right.
Nothing better then some nice organic outdoor! This year i
have 5 plants, i grow at home in pots so its a bit sketchy, i
usually have to train them all to try and get the most out
of the small number of plants, and keep them low to the
ground due to who ever may be able to see. I just hide the
pots randomly through the garden :) Three of them are
Skywalker kush, they smell sooo dank already, and the GG allin
well, thats somethin else haha! :tiphat:

Hey man you ever thought about constructing a little greenhouse out of some plastic sheeting to hide your babies a little easier? even shade cloth with some wooden framing works well, I always grow generous amounts of tomatoes around my hot spots lol. Your strains sound awesome though. Keep safe man.

yea i hear good things about that one doggie ,
i dont mind the scary affects ,, just be sure to be in a good setting and should be nice .. hehehe ..

I've grown an unknown sativa that had some really freaky effects aye man, sounds a lot like what's being spoken here. I was budding it for upto 1 weeks and it just wasn't enough and I always kept chopping early. I really didn't like it, extreme paranoia and made me feel like the lightest weight out hahaha.

S

Sambo710

Hey man you ever thought about constructing a little greenhouse out of some plastic sheeting to hide your babies a little easier? even shade cloth with some wooden framing works well, I always grow generous amounts of tomatoes around my hot spots lol. Your strains sound awesome though. Keep safe man.

Yeah man i have thought about it. I am worried though that if i make
a green house i'll get searched haha. probs just paranoid lol. i live with my family to so i have to keep everything pretty lowkey. The oldies keep telling me to make a green house for my veges though, maybe i'll go ahead with it through winter when im only growing veges and see if anyone comes looking. i doubt it, but i always see a police cessna around here oh and polair helicopters.

Goldust

My current scrog project

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.