What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

hey buds , pretty weird stuff indeed ..i've had climbing roses that do similar especially on some varieties where there is rampant cell division within the apical meristem and once the flower bud opens the primary growth bursts completly through the flower and continues growing ... generally though it settles down over a short period of time ..but i'm curious to see it too . cheers

budsnblunts

Veteran
hey buds , pretty weird stuff indeed ..i've had climbing roses that do similar especially on some varieties where there is rampant cell division within the apical meristem and once the flower bud opens the primary growth bursts completly through the flower and continues growing ... generally though it settles down over a short period of time ..but i'm curious to see it too . cheers

I'll get a picture of it up asap, I'm going to borrow a friends digital camera. I've never wanted a plant to be a female more then this one, but a male may be interesting if the traits carry through veg. Thanks for the reply !:tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day BnB

Where sun is tracking now will be waaay different in March when your plants are flowering .

I`ve been watching the angle of the sun the last few months . It has gone from one side of my house to passing over the top of the house just lately .

Ideally scout the plots in Sept or March . To see where the Sun will be .
break a leg bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

budsnblunts

Veteran
G`day BnB

Where sun is tracking now will be waaay different in March when your plants are flowering .

I`ve been watching the angle of the sun the last few months . It has gone from one side of my house to passing over the top of the house just lately .

Ideally scout the plots in Sept or March . To see where the Sun will be .
break a leg bro .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thanks for sharing that gold, not a mistake I want to be learning about in March! haha, I'll jump on google earth and have a play with the sun dial they have, you can adjust it by the months and is pretty handy to see where the shadows will be cast. It is how I find the places to dig my gardens at home ;)
Keep safe

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Queensland raids uncover $20m worth of drugs as 37 people arrested
7033236-3x2-940x627.jpg

Vietnamese .
Less PGR fed , early harvested , wet buds on the streets .

No great loss .

N

noyd666

yep same old same old, grow destroy it, go back an try again. brain dead bastards. I see they say 3700 plants.

budsnblunts

Veteran

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yep ,, just upside down ..

i am certain while we think we are all sooo civilised and modern now ,
our times will be viewed in the future as "dark times"

budsnblunts

Veteran
yep ,, just upside down ..

i am certain while we think we are all sooo civilised and modern now ,
our times will be viewed in the future as "dark times"

I have to agree with you there Donald, I have viewed the last 10 years as very barbaric. Many times I have been ashamed to be apart of the human race, but have been learning to separate myself from the ugly worlds problems. Worry about my families world, my own and my friends. That's all that matters to me. Keep safe.

N

noyd666

picture.php
might have been because he was a rich fuker. this could be brighter than a gavita.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

my first attemped at making dryice shake hash.
not too bad i got alittle more green in there than i wanted.

S

Sambo710

Nice dry ice hash! You should try press it with heat to make shatter (rosin tech). Thats if you want shatter! I also think you have to run it through a really small micron filter to make clear shatter wax dabs etc. Happy toking though :)

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey Bug looks really yummy man, keep it up. Very spicy taste?
Been busy in the bush just dropping off cages and tools. Took a couple of quick photos.

I've really got to clear a lot of black berry away in both these spots, I'll try my hand at training the shit into a wall or something, should be easy enough.

S

Sambo710

Thats a nice looking spot buds! Training the black berry will be a good idea :) hope it works out!
Here is some THC.

S

Sambo710

Also, sorry for spamming this aus/nz section. This is my new home :) i hope to learn alot and hopefully help others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts