What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Competition ICMag.com & The Vault Contest - October 2024

TANO

🍒TANITO🍒
Veteran
How do those work? I seen them in the pipe category but much more expensive than simple pipes. What's their magic?
the magic lies in the fact that it resembles a joint, but it takes a bit of learning to use it well, in the end it is like an oven and it also depends a lot on how dry the grass is, if it is too dry you have to be careful because you can make combustion I started this thread
anyway I love it

this is the silicone version and is the simplest because it does not have o-rings
20221207_202038.jpg

but in my opinion the best is the one I posted in the first photo VAPCAP M PLUS 2023
for the lowest prices you should wait for black friday or April 20th the classic 420 party they always have discounts.
ps:
you can heat it either with a lighter or induction.

Doctor Doob

Dear ICMag users,

We’re thrilled to announce a new contest here at ICMag in October 2024! Again, in partnership with THE VAULT, we’re giving you the chance to win some nice seeds and premium forum access!

🎉 Contest Details:
  • How to Enter: Answer ONE of the following questions:
    Which is your favorite way of consuming cannabis? (or)
    Which is your favorite TV series or movie? (or)
    Which is your favorite munchie/snack?
  • Deadline for Entries: Friday, 25th of October 2024 (3 weeks from now)
  • Who can play: Any ICMag user registered before 04 October 2024. Winners of August & September contests will be disqualified from winning again.
  • How Winners Are Chosen: Totally random from the valid entries!
🏆 Prizes:
  1. 3 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "Premium user" access to ICMag, that allows you to check all premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge, Exclusive Grow Area, Trading Post & ICMag Archive)
  2. 2 packs x 5 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag, that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
  3. 1 pack x 10 seeds of your choice from Phoenix Seeds, perfect for your next grow!
    6 months of "420club" access to ICMag
    , that allows you to check some of the premium areas of the forum (VIP Lounge & ICMag Archive)
View attachment 19077964

Let’s celebrate our shared passion for cultivating the best cannabis possible! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to share your experiences and possibly win some amazing prizes.
Thank you @The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds for sponsoring this, you can check their vendor subforum here: https://www.icmag.com/forums/the-vault-cannabis-seed-store.85/ & their website here: https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/breeders/phoenix-cannabis-seeds .
I like to smoke flowers in a bubbler.... ✌️

Reactions: Cvh

Bholenat

the magic lies in the fact that it resembles a joint, but it takes a bit of learning to use it well, in the end it is like an oven and it also depends a lot on how dry the grass is, if it is too dry you have to be careful because you can make combustion I started this thread
anyway I love it

this is the silicone version and is the simplest because it does not have o-rings

View attachment 19078176

but in my opinion the best is the one I posted in the first photo VAPCAP M PLUS 2023
for the lowest prices you should wait for black friday or April 20th the classic 420 party they always have discounts.
ps:
you can heat it either with a lighter or induction.
I own a dynavap too, seems like you love it or hate it. My tolerance is a bit too high to enjoy it, in my opinion it works best with good dry sift, everything else is too weak (---> for me personally).
It takes a bit of practice, i definetely agree with that: My wife ruined the cap with the bi metals by placing the lighter on the wrong spot.
Many friends wouldnt use that Vaporizer in public because it looks too similar to hard drugs consumption. My wife was asked at a festival if that is heroin what she is smoking.

Latest posts

Latest posts