What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Dawg Waltz Fire Escape Grow

beastcoastbenny

Still waiting on the dawg scent to come through but all seem to look healthy so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Still waiting on the dawg scent to come through but all seem to look healthy so far.
Those look healthy, you are doing a good job on that fire escape. Looks like you still have about 6 to 8 weeks to go, friend. Keep us posted I'm going to ride with you. You got me interested.

beastcoastbenny

Little over a month since my last post of this grow. Finally starting to get dank. Had to fight some white powdery mildew and really clean out most the larfy lower buds and branches. All looks good now though. Praying it stays that way. Was aiming to take these to Halloween. How they looking?

Attachments

• IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2544.jpeg
    IMG_2544.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2542.jpeg
    IMG_2542.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2545.jpeg
    IMG_2545.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Little over a month since my last post of this grow. Finally starting to get dank. Had to fight some white powdery mildew and really clean out most the larfy lower buds and branches. All looks good now though. Praying it stays that way. Was aiming to take these to Halloween. How they looking?
They look really good friend. It may be time to start cutting the water to keep mold down.

Latest posts

Latest posts