What's new

Ace Zamaldelica

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey guys, I can take pictures as they continue to flower. No laws that allow any miss treatment of anybody in North Dakota. I'm not Native I live a few miles away from one of the Reservations here. I named one of my hybrids after Crazy horse as I love the native culture. I don't post pics as I struggle horribly to get pics loaded and formatted to show up at a good size. I will have one of my kids help me when they come to visit. Getting a new camera this week that has ability to do macro. Super close ups of trichomes. Most buds are 2" or so. The Haze buds are all popcorn nugs. I decided to do an open pollination with the Zamaldelica and my Boogie Chillin male. There is a total of 13 different hybrids being pollinated. I am not breeding for the sale of genetics or buds. I won't be able to exactly identify these lineages of this run. This was not my goal at the start only to see what would and could be produced. I will do runs of 10 of each F1 hybrid to see the genotypes and phenotypes. The possibilities from 130 plants could take me years to sort out and develop hybrids. I'm game! The real kicker is I don't smoke either. I have friends test it and give me smoke reports to determine future work. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
For those that are curious these are the hybrids and strains being used in this run. Crazy horse, Boogie Chillin my hybrids. Ganesh, Mandala Seeds, Skunkage, Burmese Kush, Ultra Sour, Sage-Sour, MK Ultra, Dark Star, TH Seeds G13 Haze, Liberty Haze, Barney's Farms, Cotton Candy Cane, Emerald Triangle Seeds Honey Banana, Elemental Seeds Panama, Zamaldelica ACE Seeds Oaxacan, Sativa Seeds. After recounting there is 15 hybrids and or strains not 13 as I posted above. I did cull several plants that sprouted weak flimsy stalks that needed to be propped up. If they start out weak they stay weak and produce a plant worth your efforts. I still find it hard to cull a plant that I love. Like DJ Short says if your going to grow and breed you have to be ruthless to obtain quality genetics. That is my foundation for all work. Peace

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hey farmerlion,
plz share some pic's! Sounds great...
well i like the Badlands and the natives too... was just what i remember from my Badlands trip ;-). Would like to visit it again...
Do you know the farmer (Alex White Plume) that feed his buffalos with hemp? ... was also a few times in the news...
good luck with your plant's
M.

Article about Hemp in Pine Ridge
http://www.hemphasis.net/Notable/notable_files/whiteplume.htm
http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/10/01/colorado-hemp-industry-honor/20609/

sry for being off topic... back to topic

Last edited:

Shooters

Zamaldelica #06 (just my 6th seed pop not Waldgeists' #6)

picture.php

It has presexed to be male perhaps this pic is much the same as Farmerlions' male zamaldelica.

I might just be doing more breeding than thought this summer

picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
looks beautiful! Nice place & very nice house for the ladies!
I wish i had a place like this for my outdoor stuff...

Shooters

Thanks MadMac we bought 15 acres stacked up next to some state forest land so no visible neighbors so I can get away with a 30 plant grow without worring about nosy neighbors.

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
MadMac, I will post some as soon as I can. Momma is going to town this weekend and get us a new camera. Shooters before you do to much more work on your building. You might want to raise your walls another couple feet. I have 9' walls in my room. It is not enough room for the pure sativa's or sativa hybrids. I'm looking at getting some sort of greenhouse. I would like to have 14' or 16' side walls. My max size would be 20' X 40'. But The house needs siding and a new deck. I may be screwed for 2 more years. Lights out the last two nights when I get home. I am pleasantly surprised when I get to see the girls. They are gaining mass and bud sites. A few are stretching like crazy. The Haze's are the worst. One Crazy horse is so pretty I hate to leave the room. She should have a large cola to post. Only on 3rd week of flowering. Until later guys take care. Peace

You know this thread is a lot of fun with some great people. Thank you

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
MadMac, No we don't have a good climate for growing. Snow in May and It will snow in October. 17 + hours of day light now. I could only have girls outside for 3 weeks then bring them in for flowering. The Indica dominant plants could be out until the 2nd week of July. I don't like risking still flowering in October. I like to have them drying for a couple weeks. Then it all gets a 2 month cure in mason jars. Then we break buds apart and get the seeds.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well first full month of flowering today. I culled my male Boogie Chillin today. Many swollen seed pods already. I still have the Zamaldelice and a Panama male outside. I moved one Crazy horse female inside to start flowering. When she has her first clusters I will put the Panama and the Crazy horse female together. I will cull the Zamaldelica male before my last female is ready. It can continue making seed in the mean time. The Panama male became more uniform outside. It is 7' tall right now and bug free. I will get more Panama seeds for next year. The TH seeds that I was very disappointed in have started to come around now. Lanky weak plants to start with. I culled several of them within two weeks of germination. Some of the sours are gaining weight quickly now. Very dense buds and the branches are holding up so far. The Honey Banana from Elemental seeds is a surprise for sure. The plant has great structure and aroma. The buds are filling out very nice and I expect them to be equal to my Ganesh's from Mandala Seeds. Bye the way if you have never grown out any Ganesh get some. It will never leave your grow room. It's that special! Peace

Tangwena

Veteran
From the left top Zamaldelica dried uncured, Malawi cured,
Bottom left Golden tiger cured, C99 cured, Thai Tanic cured

Tangwena

Veteran
Zamaldelica cob cure

Zamaldelica cob cure

Hi guys just a few pics of the cob making process for the zamal buds.
These buds were dried hanging for a week, then vacuum sealed and stored for 2 weeks.
I have put the finished cob in the same bag as the remaining buds so that the cob curing will also cure the buds, I dont know how it works but the sweting cob also sets off the buds cure.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
awesome Tangwena!
many many thx for showing us this method.
I did some samples with the first harvested ACE Mix and gave it a try yesterday... it definitive works :) curing process is much faster and the smoke is very smooth... just after 2 weeks vacuum...i like it and will do also with the Malawi!
I think it is the best way for long time storage...

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Mac so good man I decarbed very carefully some of the Zam above 2 grams in 25g coco butter I just had about 1/50th of the butter 2 hrs ago its like coke its crazy amazing powerful speedy euforic (bad spelling sorry) I love this stuff, tommorw shit I've forgotten how to spell even badly ha ha. Tomorrow I take a tripping dose I cant wait woohoo I feel 16 again Love you all especialy Dubi and co.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hi Mac so good man I decarbed very carefully some of the Zam above 2 grams in 25g coco butter I just had about 1/50th of the butter 2 hrs ago its like coke its crazy amazing powerful speedy euforic (bad spelling sorry) I love this stuff, tommorw shit I've forgotten how to spell even badly ha ha. Tomorrow I take a tripping dose I cant wait woohoo I feel 16 again Love you all especialy Dubi and co.
Tangwena

ahhh dude i wish i could meet ya tomorrow...:peacock:
damn... i have to wait until christmas to find it out....
but in the meantime i will enjoy Malawi & GT ;-)
keep staying vertical my friend ;-) :tiphat:
M.
P.S. again many thx for posting the how to decorating method... my non smoking friends will be so happy with that & me too @ next weekend :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
2015 GROW

2015 GROW

Crazy horse Cotto Candy Cane Grow Room ZAMALDELICA Crazy horse
Ome pics of some of the girls.

Attachments

• Zamaldelica 2015 001.jpg
    Zamaldelica 2015 001.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Zamaldelica 2015 002.jpg
    Zamaldelica 2015 002.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Zamaldelica 2015 008.jpg
    Zamaldelica 2015 008.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Zamaldelica 2015 018.jpg
    Zamaldelica 2015 018.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Zamaldelica 2015 016.jpg
    Zamaldelica 2015 016.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 16

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Well everyone this is why I need help doing picture posts. The very stretchy girls in the back are a Liberty Haze and a Panama. I had the lights closer but they just kept coming up at a 6" a day pace. 3 600 watt HPS and 4 flood type LED's is what I currently have for grow lights. I would like to add more light in the future but I have to add more ventilation first. I will add more pics as they continue to flower. They are at 4 weeks right now. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Tangwena, Are the buds always wrapped or do you ever put buds in bag then vacuum out air? I would think you would lose trichomes from compression of vacuum. I will have to break all buds apart after curing to get seeds. This sounds like a great way to recompress into a bud shaped mass for gifting. Plus plastic bags are much cheaper than the mason jars I never get returned to me. lol Thanks for the info you posted very helpful.

Tangwena

Veteran
Yes my friend I do both wrapped and compressed heads in the vacuum. You do get some resin stuck on the inside of the bag which I leave for 12 months and then QWISO to retrieve the resin but its hardly worth doing it for the small result. I am currently saving old bags up to get a decent amount washed out.
Your garden looks good that Zamaldelica has a very familiar shape she should be good.
Tangwena

Latest posts

Latest posts