What's new

Ace Zamaldelica

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi flboy I think they were testers I also got Panama x Purple haze as well I am very confused as I also want to grow the new Gt and Zamaldelica (badly), but I just had to try the Panama and Panama cross first out of respect for the genetics. I dont think I will have the time or space to grow all the seeds I have now.
Once you try Aces gear the rest dont even rate a mention in my book.
Oh yeah I got a free pack of fem Ace mix with my last order too, what will they potentialy throw up?
Life is too short my friend. I was away on a remote fishing trip in the north of Australia (just got back) and turned on a few local lads to Zamaldelica and GT. They are still wondering what hit them ha ha.
But on the up side I was given 60 gps spots that the locals keep secret, I only visited 3 of them and am still suffering an aching wrist and back from some of the best fishing on the planet, huge fish in 3 to 4 meters of water. Sight fishing at its best!
Both of my new friends cant wait for my return trip in November when I will be up there again.
I have been fishing the area for 30 years and never knew of these spots, so Ace scored for me again in another way ha ha.
As far as goats go, I am with you on their taste I shoot the mothers every chance I get but they bread like rabbits and once they taste the plant they will not stop untill they get to it.
I HAVE TO FIND A NEW LOCATION ONCE THEY FIND MY PLOT.
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Once you try Aces gear the rest dont even rate a mention in my book.
YES it so true... i all forgot what i have grown last 20 years... now with ACE i'm not interested in other gear anymore... the catalog is so great that i fear i have not the time to to grow them all...
still thinking about what to do next year ;-)
I'm sure i try Panama & Panama Haze...
but next time i want some indica too because i want some narcotic couchlock :laughing: :dance013:
Kali China
China Yunnan
Haze & Kali China
Bubba Kush & Hash plant

Well Tang i was on a great Music festival... 3 days in Holland ;-) so meet some dutch growers and share some stuff... hehe well they where very very surprised that this cob's filled with GT & Malawi where greater than there stuff... :) Sativa is best for Music Festivals... for them it was dance weed and much much better than there own couch lock indica... we used there stuff only for going to bed hehe...
So we got all there respect for growing this great stuff... hope there will find the way to here ;-)

btw. i love fishing... doing this since my 10 birthday... i'm well known here in my area because i only get big fish when i go ;-).... my last Salmon from a clear small natural river was 52cm... hehe the biggest fish until now from that river...
Great that the weed open some doors for better spots... hehe
It's funny to see that you made new friends with great weed and they tell because of the great weed all secrets :biggrin:
Tang if i ever will made it to your country.... first thing we do smoking and fishing! :tiphat:
have a great day!
M.

P.S. here is a great article what to do with the Goat's:
http://www.rferl.org/content/pakistan-hashish-goat-sheep-skin-tirah-maidan-awal-namber-gada/24601598.html

@ya

TANGWENA FEM PANAMA X MALAWI KILLER ? WHERE, WHAT ,WHEN DID THEY COME OUT SOUNDS LIKE A NEED FOR ME MY FRIEND. CAN THESE BE HAD SOME WHERE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT. PLEASE TELL. THESE ARE ON MY RADAR. SOUNDS GOOOD

Actually they have them in stock at ace website, trying to order both right now as we speak.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Mak nice salmon, if you come to Aussie look me up I will blow your mind with the fishing here. My new friends told me many things under the love drug GT effects.
We fish in shallow water most of the time you can see the fish take your lure or bait!
We fished coral gardens, big mushroom corals that are just under the surface, cast your bait towards the coral and hang on!
One of the guys I know was bringing in a 500mm snapper when it was taken by a huge cod/grouper he knew it was a 500mm fish because after a strong fight the cod spewed the snapper up and he landed the snapper.
I lost about 10 hooks a day to being bitten off and just plain busted off. I had to upgrade my line from 20kg to 30kg as the 20 snapped like cotten when a big fish was on.
2 0f my best reels are now stuffed just couldn't handle the abuse any longer ha ha.
I was catching squid of the town jetty high as a kite at night and nobody else could catch them, it was like I was a magnet for them. Thats how I met my new friends they could tell something special was going on ha ha.
The GT had me believing I could will them into coming and they did streaking across the surface from far away to get my lure, passing others by without a glance, it was magic for sure.
The local butcher is totaly addicted to the coconut butter I gave him from Zamaldelica, he runs wild on the stuff, he likes shooting goats but I will not go with him when he takes the Zam butter, he is like a maniac and scares me a lot when he has a gun in his hand, but he shoots a lot of goats.
Keep spreading the word about the cobs and Aces gear more people should enjoy the freedom it produces.
Check out Shooters utube video on this forum he had some Zamal cob and cut a huge amount of wood under the influence of it, its like speed for sure ha ha.
Today I had a very nice GT bud for breakfast and its now 3.13pm and I am still manic gotta love this stuff, I want to grow a nice plant to make a juicy fat cob for my collection in my cellar haha
Keep cool buddy Tangwena

B

blue_tick

@ya where do you see them on there site i just looked and not there.

peace

B

blue_tick

tangwena just talk to the man i will be getting the crosses that we talked about. thanks for the heads up my friend. i only put my efforts in to growing ace gear. i don't even look any place else. hope you get back to normal after the fishing trip

Tangwena

Veteran
Thats great flboy, Dubi would be crazy not to give them to you if he has any, man they are will be awesome in your outdoor grow. Cant wait to see what you can do with them. respect brother.
Tangwena

B

blue_tick

TANG I WILL TRY AND BLOW THEM UP FOR THE ACE CREW AS I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THERE OFFERINGS. THEY SOUND LIKE THEY SHOULD BE INTERESTING. PLEASE KEEP THEM UPDATED WHEN YOU POP THEM AS I WILL BE LOCKED IN TO YOU SO I CAN SEE WHAT TO EXPECT.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HEADS UP ON THIS CROSS BROTHER

Tangwena

Veteran
Just a footnote on this grow I had a bud that I cloned and grew in coco but I had it outside under the weak winter sun 11hrs daylight
I fed it on power feed a fish and seaweed extract, totaly organic now the bud smell strongly of tangarines I have grown this clone twice before under lights on hydro nutes and never got this smell.
So I am going to finish my next grow on power feed for the last month of flower as it must bring out different terpines I cant wait to see what happens now.
Tangwena

B

blue_tick

tang i always figured you to be an organic guy what a surprise haha. tell me about this power feed i am always interested in all styles of growing if you have time. i will pm you and let you know what is coming next season from here.

peace brother

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi mate organic in the sun hydro in the closet. But this time once I have them flowering like crazy I will go the power feed till I flush to get the best of both worlds.
The power feed is from Australia its made by seasol you should be able to google it.
Whatever you give it to just goes off!
When I grow in da bush I use aged cow, sheep and chicken manure blended together with the red sandy soil and water with power feed, the branches of African sativas which is all I grow in the bush are flowers from stem to tip.
I cant wait to get some of these latest Ace seeds outside it just kills me when the bloody goats find it right near harvest though.
Stay cool brother
Tangwena

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hi,
i would give it a try but seasol is't available here in europa... :-(
long time a go i had this fish fertilizer... smells heavily rotten... but the resullts where heavy too!
i never got my hands on again... it was made by a growshop in netherlands... they used seaweed and fish... shop was closed. so no chance to get a info...
well you could only use it outsides because of the smell... :)
would be great to use this seasol also as foliar spray...
M.

B

blue_tick

time to look it up and see if i can get me some seasol power feed and give it a run next time

thanks stay safe all

Tangwena

Veteran
bud clone reveging

bud clone reveging

Hi guys and gals I have to post a picture of the popcorn bud I took just before harvest of the Zamaldelica. I put it outside in the Aussie winter which is quite mild, and just watered with plain water and some fish based fertilizer all winter.
The bud grew very slowly all winter and refused to die.
The spring is here now and the daylight hours over 12.
She has started to revege and I intend to grow her organic under lights once she has grown big enough.
I dont know about you but I have never had a stick with a bud at harvest clone before.
The Zam is the nearly bare stick in the front of the photo.
Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tangwena,

Not sure if the clones are still alive, usually it's quite difficult to reveg clones that are in very late flowering ... if they are starting to reveg then i would recommend you to cut all the flowered parts of the clone, and leave only the stems that are growing.

Place the clone in a location with plenty of light, and add root stimulator and fertilizer with Nitrogen. It will help the clone to reveg faster and better, hope you can save the genetics!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Dubi the cloned bud is reveging very nicely I have it outside in natural summer sun on my balcony.
I will do as you say once it has cleared the old flowers which will be soon.
This clone was not looked after I just left it outside in our mild winter sun where it continued to grow as a bud until the daylight hours changed enough for it to start reveging.
Bullet proof genetics mate, very hard to kill.
Tangwena

Holeshot

Power feed

Power feed

Hi mate organic in the sun hydro in the closet. But this time once I have them flowering like crazy I will go the power feed till I flush to get the best of both worlds.
The power feed is from Australia its made by seasol you should be able to google it.
Whatever you give it to just goes off!
When I grow in da bush I use aged cow, sheep and chicken manure blended together with the red sandy soil and water with power feed, the branches of African sativas which is all I grow in the bush are flowers from stem to tip.
I cant wait to get some of these latest Ace seeds outside it just kills me when the bloody goats find it right near harvest though.
Stay cool brother
Tangwena
I will agree to the good results grow power feed. Also had good results with Eco-amino grow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 16

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Indoor Zamali x Hawaiian sativa hybrid

Indoor Zamali x Hawaiian sativa hybrid

Hello everyone, It's been a few months for me to swing bye. I selected one female I liked and my shortest mail that came up out of the group. It doesn't have all the characteristics I would normally select. My main breeding goal for this is height. The outside temps are well below freezing. -5C inside grow room temps are between 17 and 24C. Converting temps from thermometer. The female is an F1 of a Zamaldelica male (Zamali X Malawi female) X (Hawaiian sativa ) I chose the shortest female I had in last years grow. I vegged until the 7th internode that produced 11 leaf sets twice in the growth pattern. My light cycle for indoor sativas is quite different from a traditional grow. It seems to be working well though. I had signs of flower after 10 days. It picked up the pace by week 3 dramatically. I apologize about my lack of posting skills for pictures. 101 centimeters or 40" inches total height.https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=344814&stc=1&d=1451855906 https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=344814&stc=1&d=1451856694 https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=344814&stc=1&d=1451856694 The Alaskan fish emulsions is all I use with great results and it's not expensive. I don't use full strength as bottle suggests.

Attachments

• Brothers Keeper,  Tsvo 005.jpg
    Brothers Keeper, Tsvo 005.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Brothers Keeper,  Tsvo 007.jpg
    Brothers Keeper, Tsvo 007.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Brothers Keeper,  Tsvo 010.jpg
    Brothers Keeper, Tsvo 010.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Brothers Keeper,  Tsvo 011.jpg
    Brothers Keeper, Tsvo 011.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Like I said I suck at posting pictures. The male plant in the second picture poking out is very small. The balance is all the single female plant. The side branching is very healthy and vibrant. I'm just waiting to see how much weight gain it will put on now. I'm planning on 8 more weeks of flowering. Then hang and dry for 2 weeks then a 2 month cure in mason jars. I hope you all Have a great grow season coming up. Male flowers just started opening this morning. I will let him pollinate for one or two more weeks then he will get culled. PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts