What's new

Ace Zamaldelica

Tangwena

Veteran
Tangwena,
What's your opinion of the Thai Tanic? Just curious. I have a pack of old beans that are
a cross of DNA Chocolope x FD Thai Tanic. Trying to decide if I want to make them apart of my OD run 2017 or go with something else. Interested in your first hand experience with this variety.
I like them they are very mood elevating a happy high. They are not as strong as the other strains I grow but crossed with Mulanji are something else. So crossed as yours are they may be very good.
The original plant didn't last long enough for me but was a clear and laughing type high. I still have some of the original seeds and grow them every now and then. Outside they would yield huge sativa type buds and colas. The smell and taste was unique a very sexy tasting bud, made you appreciate even ugly girls.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome colas man, they will kick your butt. That plant has the most crazy effects I bet those will put a rocket up you in the nicest way possible ha ha. I still have some from my first grow 3 years ago. Its so powerful I only use it on days off ha ha and then need a few days rest mentally afterwords it sure puts your brain through the ringer in the best way possible awesome weed.
Tangwena

JACKBAYBEH

I like them they are very mood elevating a happy high. They are not as strong as the other strains I grow but crossed with Mulanji are something else. So crossed as yours are they may be very good.
The original plant didn't last long enough for me but was a clear and laughing type high. I still have some of the original seeds and grow them every now and then. Outside they would yield huge sativa type buds and colas. The smell and taste was unique a very sexy tasting bud, made you appreciate even ugly girls.
Tangwena

Thanks for your analysis Tangwena. I'll def keep this on the list.
Damn, man, I knew I should of went with that Mulanje a few months back. Even contacted Brad at the depot about them. I held off then decided to spend my money on some Haze#5 x Haze/skunk from Sam. Read a lot of peeps loving the Mulanje lately.
I think that Vermont Man is a big fan of it. Does it really flower in 10-12 weeks like the description on the Depot says?? How's the high rate? It must be something unique. :tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
Thanks for your analysis Tangwena. I'll def keep this on the list.
Damn, man, I knew I should of went with that Mulanje a few months back. Even contacted Brad at the depot about them. I held off then decided to spend my money on some Haze#5 x Haze/skunk from Sam. Read a lot of peeps loving the Mulanje lately.
I think that Vermont Man is a big fan of it. Does it really flower in 10-12 weeks like the description on the Depot says?? How's the high rate? It must be something unique. :tiphat:
Vermont man grows some fantastic Mulanji I am sure they are good but if he does not cure them properly he will be missing out on the high big time.
No matter how good they appear to be they get a lot better with extras you cant get from the jar cured buds.
The high cobbed is as close to what I call Malawi effects that you can get. I reserve my Mulanji buds for days when I want to peak out and trip properly, its my equal favorite with golden tiger.
I cant recommend them enough i have a Mulanji x Thai Tanic growing at the moment and i cant wait for her to finish in 12 to 14 weeks time. I only have the cross seeds if you want some pm me.
I am more than happy with what I have got and dont need to look further its too exhausting ha ha.
If we lived near each other I could give you a taste its real Alice in wonderland gear. I can guarrantee it would blow your mind in the nicest way possible.
Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
8 Week Zamaldelica

8 Week Zamaldelica

Here is the 8 week Zamaldelica ready to be transformed into a cob that I am sure will do the job of leaving this reality with ease ha ha

Tangwena sticky fingered Tokalosh

Tangwena

Veteran
makin it happen

makin it happen

Well I got 2 nice cobs from that small plant, very happy I will never finish even one of these in my lifetime.

Tangwena

Tangwena

Veteran
Zamaldelica cobs

Zamaldelica cobs

These are the Zamaldelica cobs above after 24hrs at 40c 12 hours drying at 30c and now being vacuum sealed for 3 weeks cold curing. After 3 weeks I will dry them further and then seal them up again for a least a month to start the aging.
Only then will I taste them to get an idea of their power.
The smell is sweet pine and wild honey, there going to be awesome I am sure.

poobar

Hi Tang
Been following your threads forever- always get a laugh off you stories and knowledge from your posts.

You are obviously changing up your cob method all the time which is great.
Did you do those in some oven to get the 40 & 30C temps? If so what type please.
Cheers mate

Levitationofme

Yogurt maker is the new high tech way.
I accomplished the same thing with an immersion circulator set to 40c in a water bath
Admittedly I think it was overkill in the equipment category, but I had acess to one.

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi Tang
Been following your threads forever- always get a laugh off you stories and knowledge from your posts.

You are obviously changing up your cob method all the time which is great.
Did you do those in some oven to get the 40 & 30C temps? If so what type please.
Cheers mate
Hi my friend we are learning all the time. Levitation of me is correct I use a $60 yogurt maker but you can use any heat source, its just crock pots, yogurt makers, heat matts ect give you a more controlled temp.
I haven't changed much its just how long you sweat them in the heat for. If I had sweated that cob for 3 or 4 days in the yogurt maker it would have come out dark.
Which makes a deeper dreamy trippy effect, I wanted this strain to stay electric and trippy, so I sweated for a shorter time.
Once it has cold cured at room temp 30c or less for 2 or 3 weeks it will darken but not dark brown.
It should be very trippy and speedy this way, how long you sweat them for effects the end result as far as the high goes.
I have found 3 main effects from short medium and long sweats from the same buds, its just a matter of what effects you want to bring out or change in the buds that dictate how you cure a certain strain.
Tangwena

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Levitationofme,

Your Zamaldelicas are progressing very well in their first half of flowering! Try to keep same levels of nitrogen, and increase a bit of PK during the upcoming 3 weeks, and they will reward you with a very nice yield.

Please, keep us updated with those beauties :biggrin:

poobar

Thanks Levitationofme and Tang.
Great info on the different methods and effects.
Enyoy your experimentations - sounds like a lot of funb :)
Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts