What's new

Nepal Jam

Consolidated

It looks like a mite....and there are definitely no "lone wolves" in spider mites.
Neem oil with dish soap and a few drops of H2O2 (peroxide) or water with alcohol (70/30%).... -or both-
The good thing is that it is still early and easier to eliminate.

Elrond

Okay, thanks guys. I‘ll keep a close eye on it then.
I think I have some neem left, I used it against an outbreak of sciarids some time ago.

babe ruth

My extra fast flowering nepal jam pheno, its not even 7 week from flip yet and it's calyxes are already swolen and harvest ready, i will give it one more week to give it a good flush. Very fast flowering compared to everyting else i hhave going ring now, and nice structure, nose is pleasent and hard to describe as some other grower reported, fruity organic coriander...
20240611_205123.jpg
20240613_204306.jpg
20240613_204200.jpg

Last edited:

Elrond

The Nepal Jams on my balcony now expresses three phenotypes. The first one has pretty short and internodes and has the broadest leaves. Guess this is the nepalese parentage coming through. On the other end there is a pheno with longer internodes and narrower leaves (but not sativa-narrow yet) and much longer leave-stems. Seems to lean more towards the Jamaican. I only have one plant each, the majority of plants is neatly placed right in between the two, obviously the typical Nepal Jam pheno.
Still no flowers. I am curious if the Jamaican leaning pheno will flower later and/or longer than the others or if it has the nepalese early genetics.

Photos in that order.

Attachments

• IMG_7197.jpeg
    IMG_7197.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7196.jpeg
    IMG_7196.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7195.jpeg
    IMG_7195.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 23

babe ruth

These buds grew to be picked on the branch like grapes. Round and dense with little leaves. Nepal jam is leaving a good first impression on me, and my friend who will be growimg it outside sould be pleased with its fast flowering. 1 last day before chop.
20240621_100907.jpg
20240621_100945.jpg
20240621_101037.jpg

babe ruth

Nice. How tall is it?
Its quite short about exactly 55 cm, if i have given it the opportunity it would have been much taller but i tried to keep them small this run has my ratio of female/male was high so the cabinet got overstacked. I transplanted,topped and switched to 12/12 on the same day, pinched the stems a couple time, not optimal if you want to grow big plants. It's also growing in very little soil, 2,75 L id say. It still did good and had an average strech compared to the rest of them.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your fast-flowering Nepalese pheno @babe ruth it looks divine and finished in just 7 weeks :) Such early, squat, resinous expressions with a high flower-to-leaf ratio and creamy, fruity aromas are the traits I focused on selecting into when i did continue this line more than 10 years ago. The yields are low in such expressions, but you can expect high-quality flowers with the clear-headed, very pleasant, warm, and kind effects this line is well known for.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@Elrond the young plants are progressing well, but the third plant is still affected. It could be spider mites, but I cannot confirm conclusively from the picture in post #1299.

Latest posts

Latest posts