What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Don't forget about edibles...

That was a bigger part of the pie that had a foot in the door that was left over once every one got thier state grow legal.

the part where every one got f'ed was when it came (/comes) to Federal Taxes... They don't let you take deductions you would otherwise be able to do.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...good thing i have plenty to do around the house today...pretty crappy out..rainy and windy...garden day,many up-pots to deal with plus cleaning the veg tent...and clones to get into cups,and a tray worth to stick in rr's...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have so many dispensaries and commercial grows around here I keep waiting for a few to go out of business. They built 2 in the neighborhood in the last year. And several more around town. One of the ones in the neighborhood put up a for sale sign before they even opened. Not sure if that was part of the plan.

As much as the legal market has changed things I think the biggest things is that everyone with a yard grows a few plants. Everyone knows somebody with more outdoor than they know what to do with.
You just think you're numbers are high lol. This is down from last year. January last year we over 10k growers alone
Screenshot_20230116-131808.png

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:time to head out...need to make yet another store run...missed some things yesterday...somehow....i swear i had a list with me...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:half dozen clones into cups,2x4 tent flipped to flower, and 36 up-pots later...still not quite done,just need to water in the led room then main flower

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:all done....today was like hauling 63 isododecahedrons of shingle onto a 45th story hobbit house and nailing them down with a fork...i might have the roofing terms wrong:D

all set for the next round in main flower...i'll still need to up-pot but considering how rootbound they were the next up-pot should be in a week-ish...4x8 tent run is about ready too...and i have enough plants for the main flower room's next batch too...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed::badday: mornin campers... it's raining here...not sure what's up for today,need to make a store run or two,just have to see how bleh it is outside as to how many errands i run..need a bunch of stuff from the grow store before tomorrow so i'm stuck doing that...and groceries...so gonna be a wet ride around town...time to get the snap on fenders out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌧️ well that was interesting...got caught in a pea size hail storm along the way...along with a strong wind from the storm front...needless to say,aside from where my rain jacket covered i got a wee bit wet...always fun when it's 44f out....but that's why the baby jeebus invented merino wool and hi tech fabrics...so at least i was reasonably warm...

IMG_20230117_141536966.jpg
IMG_20230117_141555387_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230117_145445595_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts