What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i should be doing a bunch of up-potting today...but the weather is about to turn crappy...super windy tomorrow,then rain for a few days...so thinking of yet another lap up one of the big hills...that would get me to 15,000 feet leaving only 9,000 feet to climb...that could be knocked out in three more double hill rides...maybe even tackle the trifecta and take on the three biggest hills in one ride...
half of the main flower room gets chopped soon,so the end of the month there will be trim days to deal with...i will have a trimmer to help,so not as much to bitch about!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup.i need to grab some groceries on my way home,got home late yesterday,only ate dinner so probably a bit short on calories for the day...yesterday was a google earth kinda ride...it can be hard to navigate all the dirt roads once you're out there,everything looks the same on the ground...but looking at a satellite view doesn't tell you how crappy a route might be...there was a long,very rocky section,lots of acacia bushes with long very pokey thorns...blood was shed...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Technically I’m in the old Leatherstocking region of New York & what that means is that you cannot walk through certain sections of the Woodlands (my own included) without getting torn to shreds by the insane brambles if you don’t have your Leather-stockings on blood will be shed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,back from riding up and down a big hill...at 303 miles and a bit over 15,000 feet now for the month...

a pic back down the hill...town is way down where the whitish bits are...

IMG_20230114_141215490_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230114_141831284_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230114_141836860.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: time to go play garden...just need to feed/water today since i skipped up-potting in favor of riding...but i'll be stuck at home the next couple of days most likely...tomorrow they issued a high wind warning,possible gust to 60mph...steady 30mph winds all day....then rain likely monday although i will no doubt do an errand ride...

Latest posts

Latest posts