What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Wintery mix here, more like a spring mix if you ask me. It's like the millionth time we got rain that turned a foot of snow into three inches of slush, boooo:(

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
🌧️ well that was interesting...got caught in a pea size hail storm along the way...along with a strong wind from the storm front...needless to say,aside from where my rain jacket covered i got a wee bit wet...always fun when it's 44f out....but that's why the baby jeebus invented merino wool and hi tech fabrics...so at least i was reasonably warm...

View attachment 18802819 View attachment 18802820 View attachment 18802821

There are those here, who would not mention it. But we knew you where all wet.... A real drip huh. :eek:

These are the days when a car looks really nice.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...not raining today at least...pretty chilly though...and more errands to run,hopefully my shoes are dried out from yesterday...
garden day again,just a few up-pots to deal with along with watering...
tomorrow i'm going on an exploration ride with my friend that i ride with most of the time i ride with someone else...and it will involve a car ride which is super rare for me...going to climb up a mountain and ride back down....hopefully on some form of dirt road and not some sketchy ass "looks like it goes" route seen on google earth...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done with veg and up-pots...just have flower to deal with in a few...got my chosen steed ready for tomorrows ride...big ass cogs and front suspension seem like the best choice...a big climb followed by an equally long downhill....pretty sure the route goes through some good rockhound country too,chalcedony roses,agates,and jasper...

Akss

gonna try to save a oz or 2 for tomorrow but that usually don't work out to good...
IMG_20230118_194815344.jpg

Akss

I imagine you gonna need some refueling after climbing a mountain.. down hill shouldn't be bad as long as the brakes are tip top...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:watchplant: done with veg and up-pots...just have flower to deal with in a few...got my chosen steed ready for tomorrows ride...big ass cogs and front suspension seem like the best choice...a big climb followed by an equally long downhill....pretty sure the route goes through some good rockhound country too,chalcedony roses,agates,and jasper...
And thorns. Big assed flesh ripping blood dripping needle pointed thorns.