What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
IMG_20230115_091730.jpg

Holy smokes, for Sunday;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...forecast was right,it's windy af out today...guess i'll be stuck finding something useful to do around the house...gonna need to make a quick store run,that should only half suck considering the wind direction...at least it's warm out...
tomorrow will be up-potting day...and it looks like the weather will be meh until thursday so not much riding...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌬️ windy....getting stuff done,i guess a day off the bikes is a good thing on occasion...still need to make a store run...at least it will be a crosswind...
on to the next task...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌬️ not too bad...less windy that the predictions...at least as far as the 60-70mph gust...
time for lunch,then clean a couple tents and get some plants prepped for flowering...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went into the vault and picked out some of these... Stardawg(corey) x DMT

Sour Bubble=BOGBubble x BOGBubble. BOGs Unique Sour bubble clone.
BOGBUBLE=White Label Double Gum.
DMT=Sour Bubble bx1 IX3 from steel savage 2010. It was either @Smokin Joe or Dansbud who sent me the pollen/male.
View attachment 18802131
It was me.
I think reg. @Smokin Joe might know. I found the old DNet thread. It's the same DMT male used to make Darlinsnet.

It's reg pollen.
I really hope it's viable for you. I lost that male 3 years ago. Was a good stud for adding strength to a female. Passes on his tight node spacing and backbone really well.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what’s happening in Massachusetts and it’s going to happen in New York I figure I got a year or two at the best to earn much as possible after that I’m gonna retire I’m getting too old for this business >>>
“The Massachusetts marijuana industry is on the verge of an impressive milestone: $4 billion in revenue since recreational sales began in November 2018, a total that has also netted state and local governments hundreds of millions of dollars in taxes.

But when the state surpasses that mark — likely in the next month or so — there may not be much celebration from its roughly 250 cannabis stores.

That’s because a newly legal industry previously seen by giddy investors and entrepreneurs as the next gold rush has turned out to be more like an ordinary commodity market, with a massive increase in wholesale supply and retail competition over the past year causing an equally massive price crash. As a result, many operators are watching their slice of profits shrink even as the overall pot pie continues to grow.” >>>>> Now what they did in New York State is past year was abominable they issued grow licenses and a lot of farmers went balls walls but they didn’t issue retail licenses so they all got fucked

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
We have so many dispensaries and commercial grows around here I keep waiting for a few to go out of business. They built 2 in the neighborhood in the last year. And several more around town. One of the ones in the neighborhood put up a for sale sign before they even opened. Not sure if that was part of the plan.

As much as the legal market has changed things I think the biggest things is that everyone with a yard grows a few plants. Everyone knows somebody with more outdoor than they know what to do with.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right? This is just simple economics and It’s just a matter of time I don’t care what anyone else says I can feel it in my bones so I really need to just stay on track keep on doing what I’m doing hold onto what I got… like I said previously for me to get better paydays I would have to quadruple the output of the kind of quality that I’m doing right now that would require scaling up and it’s not an easy endeavor nor is it cheap

Latest posts

Latest posts