What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mornin campers...

off to trim in a bit...gonna stop at 1 lb 3oz today....that will put me at 3lbs in 2 days..

i had gotten some cbd salve recently,my arm was still hurting from "more cowbell!" on sunday,and was still hurting last night,used the cbd stuff last night and no pain at all this morning...getting some cbd gummies this week for riding...could be just the ticket for 100 mile days...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Its a pheno of Reserva Privadas sour kush that acrid found a while back.

My buddy has a cut of sk that kills it but he is super stingy about it and never passes it to anyone that he doesn't get a cut of the garden.

So his skunk cut is soooo good that he wont give a friend a cut without getting a percent of the grow? :tumbleweed:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Wow , shes a looker.

out of rep.

Forgive me if u said before, what is it?

nice plant..

She is an unknown. There are 5 of them. We should be getting that information some time soon from the source

there is no metal shop odor, nor licorice, so Im crossing Haze and African off the possible suspects. Im kind of leaning towards a Thai or Laotian, or Asian strain. I think it is more incense like. That's a good thing
Daylight pics just now...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
The lid of the bottle of superthrive has been hard to twist off by hand. I've been having to use pliers to get enough grip to open it. I went and opened the bottle a couple of days ago... The top of the cap twisted right off, leaving the cap in two pieces...

Had to take an old nutrient bottle, rinsed it out several times and let it dry out. I then poured the superthrive into it. Placed painters tap over it and relabeled it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was cookies today so even 19oz in a small turkey bag didn't look like much...the weed yesterday was fluffy enough it would have about filled a regular brown paper grocery bag to the point it would be tough to fold the top over without crushing the buds overly much...

but really the important thing is i absolutely crushed all the youngsters...they were working on their second pound and i'm up to 3 already...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they do fine with the trim job,they just don't have a method,so they are slow....i spent 25 years with a knife in hand so i'm used to doing precise work quickly...they call me the "typewriter" because my scissors are always clacking along...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a pheno of Reserva Privadas sour kush that acrid found a while back.

My buddy has a cut of sk that kills it but he is super stingy about it and never passes it to anyone that he doesn't get a cut of the garden.

I'm old school and share without any expectations. I just ask not to sale cuts or give them to those that would like dispensary. Most whom I share with offer something without asking. I get curious when someone likes something and not post what the genetics are.

I do understand keeping somethings more closer to the vest. Its not easy finding the really special plants. Once its let lose its not so special anymore.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's a tough call with cuts,unfortunately most of the people i know here in town are really just in it for the money,and that really doesn't tend to lead to growing the cuts out to their full potential...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im in it for the breeding and top shelf smoke.

One of the Sour Dubble plants. This one has a couple seeded branches ( Bucksaw, and Black Lime Reserve)
picture.php

This is Double Banana Mango Haze-1
It has enormous dense donkey dick buds, long as your arm, and then some, and it is loaded with trichomes. High resin content.
It is a Sour Dubble pheno
picture.php

I think she is 8 foot

This is a crazy Double Banana Mango Haze pheno. I named it DBMH-ST. It has a strong concord grape odor and flavor, and is very strong weed. You can feel the old OG and Mango Haze in the high. It can scare you, with just one bong hit. DBMH-2 is like that too. Super strong.
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here is Dubble Banana Mango Haze-2
It has a superior high. Relaxing your chest, creative mind, bright, and cheerful. some body rush.
picture.php

I was standing on tip toes with arm extended to get this pic. This pic is at 8'

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBMH plants are similar from what I've seen.. There's very little variation. I only found 2 phenos with different terpene profiles. That 1 is like my NEM keeper. She has no grape. Its a mixture of sdubb/mango to me. TC, grizz, redlazer, rb26 and I think ONA has her now.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
DBMH plants are similar from what I've seen.. There's very little variation. I only found 2 phenos with different terpene profiles. That 1 is like my NEM keeper. She has no grape. Its a mixture of sdubb/mango to me. TC, grizz, redlazer, rb26 and I think ONA has her now.
It is absolutely DBMH, and the seed was produced by you. I can tell from smoking it and the way it looks. You just didn't get one. I have more seeds, and I have a hunch there is other flavors in there too. The Sour Dubb phenos are bomb, but not my favorite in this cross. id rather smoke Sour Dubble. The Mango and Grape are a few cuts above, although the buds are not as large. These are not cash crop plants. They are top shelf stash

We can smoke some some time and you will see for yourself. I kept no clones of DBMH-x or DBMH1, but will continue running DBMH-2, and DBMH-ST.
Theoretically speaking, you may have either if you like, and share them. Its just the watermelon and OGM I cant share at this time.
My older son brought the Bucksaw seeds, but he is pretty cool about sharing. I think I have all 5 cuts rooted. I think they will be good breeding stock

onavelzy

Veteran
I was lucky to be gifted N.E.M and am in veg right now. I plan on flipping in a week-ish. She was a late addition to this tent cycle so the other plants in the tent have a 2-3 week veg growth advantage and as a result, they have a more established root system, but she' s looking very robust so far. She is the plant in the middle front of the pic below.

View Image

I took some cuts a couple of days ago. Plan to flip the tent in a roughly a week.

I already smell more vibrant things with her than I do with my other strains in this run (from bottom left, clock wise to bottom right). : GG4, HK x TK #3, WWF from StOnEy, HK x TK #4 and Trainwreck (Arcata)

Thanks to Hammer, the NEM breeder, and also to the generous person who provided me with the cut. I know it's unlikely I'll get to the level where I can repay you two but I'll pay it forward to others, within the Joesy guidelines
[

I do and am in veg right now. plan on flipping in a week-ish. she was a late addition so the other plants in the tent have a 2-3 week veg growth advantage and as a result a more established root system but she' s looking very robust so far.

picture.php

I took four cuts a cole of days ago. plant to flip in a roughly a week.
I already smell more vibrant things than I do with my other strains in this run: GG4, HK x TK #3 & #4, WWF from StOnEy and Trainwreck (arcata)

Thanks to Hammer, the NEM breeder, and also to the generous person who provided me with the cut. I know it's unlikely I'll get to the level where I can repay you two but I'll pay it forward where I can, within the Joesy guidelines

EDIT: I give up. I've been trying to edit this to take out my typos but it keeps giving me the original error filled post. i have her. She's growing great and smelling great so far. More to come