What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oof...got pretty cooked out in the sun....nice day though...wish i had remembered sunscreen...

back to trimming tomorrow,should be able to get about 6 squares done...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Wear a hat Unc, and cover up. You are too white for that kind of sun.

Did I ever tell you about the time I won a tan contest, and one of the contestants was black? True shit. I think Ive got a picture somewhere.

So I get home from work today, pull into the driveway, and step out of the truck. No odor whatsoever. Bruno was acting normal, so I knew things were ok.

The plants were still here, just no odor today. Kind of a relief

If they do get ripped, at least I have clones of everything in the house, rooted.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If the women unc trims with would sit around topless while they worked, the chattering might not annoy him so much...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you change that to the women i ride with that might be true...

it's mostly youngsters at the trim job,they actually don't talk much while we work...no music with this group either...as far as trimming is concerned it's fairly ideal for me conditions wise...but you know,trimming still sucks...

i see from the race results that the girls kicked ass! they pretty much swept the catagories for the women...for the guys i ride with the results were mixed,lots of silver and bronze...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see you guys have the family picture albums out this morning!

i seem to have a case of cowbell elbow this morning...luckily i'm not doing anything more vigorous than trimming today...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wear a hat Unc, and cover up. You are too white for that kind of sun.

Did I ever tell you about the time I won a tan contest, and one of the contestants was black? True shit. I think Ive got a picture somewhere.

So I get home from work today, pull into the driveway, and step out of the truck. No odor whatsoever. Bruno was acting normal, so I knew things were ok.

The plants were still here, just no odor today. Kind of a relief

If they do get ripped, at least I have clones of everything in the house, rooted.

Cold temps inhibits cannabis Oder. You will notice Plants stink much more when its hot. It's from the terps burning off. Also attracts insects for pollination.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Cold temps inhibits cannabis Oder. You will notice Plants stink much more when its hot. It's from the terps burning off. Also attracts insects for pollination.

That would also be similar to when you sweet and you stink more from all of that perspiration when you do a work out or spend time out in the hot sun.

Or you take a hot shower and your pores open. Fallowed by a cold rinse will close your pore. So with the plants pores when its warm they open, and when it's cold they close up.