What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would also be similar to when you sweet and you stink more from all of that perspiration when you do a work out or spend time out in the hot sun.

Or you take a hot shower and your pores open. Fallowed by a cold rinse will close your pore. So with the plants pores when its warm they open, and when it's cold they close up.

If someone stinks after a hot shower there's something else going on. I know I don't :D. We sweat to keep our body's from over heating.

Cannabis Plants emit lot's of Oder in summer to attract insects for pollination.

Made a few culls today. Fire OG x GSC and Sunset Sherbet are gone. Dosido is better than Sherb IMO. Sherb reminds me of cookies.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
So long before I started posting I was lurking on here and remember Mr. Green genes......then he disappeared....so after a long hiatus it seems he is back on the scene with over 40 years experience of breeding! Confirmed by swami on IG for you non-cool kids. Interesting for sure.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the buds were really fluffy too...there was a lot of popcorn to deal with as well...unlike the youngsters who were just doing tops for the most part...if they had been proper buds i coulda done 2lbs easy...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finished an entire tote of buds today...29 oz in 6 hours...

what do they do with all the trim?

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When I was roofing today I told the home owner I had to go pick up my son. She asked how old he was. When I told her he was 17 she said I didnt look old enough to have a son that old.

I told her I was molested by a teacher. Just kidding about telling her that. But it was still funny that my wife didnt have him till I was 32.

Anyways i finished another roof today.

packerfan79

Veteran
When I was roofing today I told the home owner I had to go pick up my son. She asked how old he was. When I told her he was 17 she said I didnt look old enough to have a son that old.

I told her I was molested by a teacher. Just kidding about telling her that. But it was still funny that my wife didnt have him till I was 32.

Anyways i finished another roof today.

Let me guess, was it your wood shop teacher? Lol.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I was 28 when we had my daughter. She is 33 now.

I get the same thing. Even at work, with guys that I have worked with for years. They think Im 40 something, until I tell them.
After my divorce 20 years ago, I had 2 girlfriends that were 22, and they never asked my age, and I never volunteered it.

Got the next 2 days off. Plants were still out there when I got home. I was really happy for awhile, but dread is taking over.

The plants are way more weed then I want to deal with. I see work, and lots of it. Im sure ill get help, but Id rather go smaller on the grows. As for the Grow house? Forget that shit. You don't want to deal with that many pounds of bud.

Latest posts

Latest posts