What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Transplanted 12 more rooted clones today, including 4 Sour Dubble. Got all the Bucksaws accounted for, My 2 favorite DBMH, and OGM. Now just waiting on the new tray from the grow house.

Chocolate Kush, Juicy Fruit, Alien Orange, Lemonade, Strawberry-Banana, and 2 Watermelon cuts

We havnt made Ice hash with Sour Dubble yet. Some strains don't yield as much in an ice bath and its better to just press the bud.

Anyone in here made Ice Hash from Sour Dubb?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Enjoy your time off.
Im up at 415 next 2 days. 13 hour shifts this week.

Dr. Grinspoon
picture.php

Sour Dubb
picture.php

DBMH-st
picture.php

This one will purple if it gets cold enough. Deep Purple

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Triangle Kush saved from death for the 3rd time. I keep sticking her in the back corner and pretty much forgetting about her until I remember. Nice and happy again. Flashpoint x TK would be a good cross.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey unc, what was the name of the nutrients you suggested I get while I try to transition to water only from salt based?

I was checking out suiteleaf (OutKast uses it and now Joe does) and it is advertised as vegan but they recommend flushing to get rid of salt build up which I assumed one didn’t have to do with organic.

Then I looked at organic bio-thrive from general hydroponics and they recommend a ph to keep the solution at and checking and adjusting pH is one of the reasons I want to do organic soil.

I did ok last try with just dr earth soil and fish emulsion but want to do better.
Suite leaf is a good line if you use the day you mix. I had all sorts of issues trying to get them to stay mixed in the rez. I was able to get the ph to stabilize but when I go to refill the rez on the 4th day there is lots of sediment in the bottom. I even tried circulating the rez and it still gets cloudy by the 3rd day. Although my plants seemed really happy I shit canned the idea because it just seems like such a waste when I dump the last 3 gallons of my rez down the drain and it looks like mud.
Also I think they are way over priced.

If ya wanna flush the salts out, z7 would help with that.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It got real hot here yesterday. My company is one of the larger power consumers around here. PG&E curtailed our power to prevent rolling brown outs. I hope they do it again today! :D

Two machines I'm running are drawing just under 2 million watts......

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It got real hot here yesterday. My company is one of the larger power consumers around here. PG&E curtailed our power to prevent rolling brown outs. I hope they do it again today! :D

Two machines I'm running are drawing just under 2 million watts......

That is almost what Third is using in his garage.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Hammer is Cherry Cookie in NEM or which one was it?
Thanks for any info
Cheers Renne

No NEM is ogk x mango haze) x Sdubb) x Cbanana. Hammers Kush is CC X CB.. NEM is visibly a high yielding pheno She doesn't have much leaf. Easy to trim. She will easily produce 12" cola's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I changed out my deck fence screen to chicken wire. The cloth stuff rots to fast. Chicken wire will last 10 years. I used my pneumatic staple gun to attach it. It doesn't have a safety pin at the tip like my brad nailer does. I stapled my finger bad, it went all the way in. I was quick to get it out but damn that shit hurt. I got pressure on and added a bandage not much blood. It feels much better now.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I changed out my deck fence screen to chicken wire. The cloth stuff rots to fast. Chicken wire will last 10 years. I used my pneumatic staple gun to attach it. It doesn't have a safety pin at the tip like my brad nailer does. I stapled my finger it went all the way in. I was quick to get it out but damn that shit hurt. I got pressure on and added a bandage not much blood. It feel much better now.

:snap out of it:
Don't do that lol

Latest posts

Latest posts