What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

Then why permit the Israeli hostage relatives on-stage?

Because these were American parents of American hostages.

They also didn't want to be accused of supporting terrorism by allowing Hamas sympathizers a platform.

The people protesting don't seem to understand that there would have been peace decades ago if it wasn't for the corrupt Palestinian leaders that don't want peace. It's more profitable for them the way things are.

Hiddenjems

no, it wasn't a compliment. it was simply a check to see if you were an american. it worked. i now believe you are an american.

what jobs are they taking? there's been no evidence whatsoever that migrants are displacing american workers. they are doing the work our people don't want to do.

as to all of your statements in general, i submit to you that without presenting evidence you are just parroting unsubstantiated maga talking points.
So you’re ok with using illegals in dangerous, back breaking, low paying jobs? Sounds pretty racist to me. Are you ok with slavers too?

Hiddenjems

They also didn't want to be accused of supporting terrorism by allowing Hamas sympathizers a platform.

The people protesting don't seem to understand that there would have been peace decades ago if it wasn't for the corrupt Palestinian leaders that don't want peace. It's more profitable for them the way things are.

One thing both sides are right about. There will never be peace as long as there are two sides. Until either Muslims or Jews are all gone, they’ll fight over that land.

Best for the us to just stay out of it.

moose eater

And there were family members of Gazans/Palestinians, including delegates, representing Palestinians who are already dead or being bombarded by artillery and bombs the likes of which few places 20 miles long and 5 miles wide have ever seen, with 200 journalists killed (a record, especially for a mere 10 months of bombardment, with evidence of the journalists being targeted), including American citizens, and an American citizen, a woman, unarmed, shot just last week or so by IDF for protesting the land theft that the ICJ has clearly ruled as illegal... and similar numbers of UN Aid workers dead and evidence of targeting them, too.

The answers you're giving still aren't straight or level.

If one wants to talk about corruption, there's also the propaganda and frequent projection of Israeli crimes onto Palestinians in both the US media and Israeli propaganda mills, and Bibi himself facing numerous felonies, which, like Trump, he clings to his office as a shield from prosecution... for now.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Looking at the clips from Democracy Now, speaking of Jessie Jackson,
I could not help but reflect on his role in the murder of MLK.
I can't have been the only one.
The Bread and Circus has never been used more effectively.

moose eater

Looking at the clips from Democracy Now, speaking of Jessie Jackson,
I could not help but reflect on his role in the murder of MLK.
I can't have been the only one.
The Bread and Circus has never been used more effectively.
Every election cycle is a C-grade theatrical event of disingenuousness with a good wax job, with the more scrutinous viewers looking for what's NOT being said or addressed.

Performances for the high-stakes race of who (which sold-out-to-Wall St. party) will get to put America's youth at risk next, and in which corporate-benefitting action to 'liberate' someone (and their resources) somewhere.

Hoping the glare of the large white cowboy hats prevents the reality from being too noticeable.

Last edited:

xtsho

The answers you're giving still aren't straight or level.

I'm not providing any answers. I hit the "reply" button and said what I had to say. There was no "answer" button available and if there was I wouldn't have chosen it because I don't have the answers. If I did there would be peace.

I do know one thing is certain. Both Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas walked away from peace deals that would have given the Palestinians statehood with their capital in Jerusalem. The reason? The right of return. They won't accept any peace deal that doesn't include the right of return for millions of Palestinians to return to the land which is now Israel. That's never going to happen so there will never be peace and they'll continue to kill each other with the Palestinians suffering the most.

There comes a time when you cut your losses and take what you can get. The corrupt Palestinian leadership has failed it's people.

moose eater

I'm not providing any answers. I hit the "reply" button and said what I had to say. There was no "answer" button available and if there was I wouldn't have chosen it because I don't have the answers. If I did there would be peace.

I do know one thing is certain. Both Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas walked away from peace deals that would have given the Palestinians statehood with their capital in Jerusalem. The reason? The right of return. They won't accept any peace deal that doesn't include the right of return for millions of Palestinians to return to the land which is now Israel. That's never going to happen so there will never be peace and they'll continue to kill each other with the Palestinians suffering the most.

There comes a time when you cut your losses and take what you can get. The corrupt Palestinian leadership has failed it's people.
If the guy who took your car told you that you could have half of it back, minus the engine, etc., and the court said it was -all- yours, and to have it returned within 6-months' time, and the guy who took it said, "Yeah, well fuck that noise!!" defying the court, would you want to take the court's lead?

And what we read in our media, much like the less-than-honest reporting on recent supposed offers of peace deals by Israel, where roles were reversed in our and Israeli media, are not necessarily on the up-and-up..

Hitler and Mussolini weren't prone to telling the whole truth about the allies, and the allies weren't prone to honesty in full when it came to the axis members.

Last edited:

xtsho

If the guy who took your car told you that you could have half of it back, minus the engine, etc., and the court said it was al yours and to have it returned within 6-months time, and they guy who took it said, "Yeah, well fuck that noise!1" defying the court, would you want to take the court's lead?

And what we read in our media, much like the less-than-honest reporting on recent supposed offers of peace deals by Israel, where roles were reversed in our and Israeli media, are not necessarily on the up-and-up..

Hitler and Mussolini weren't prone to telling the whole truth about the allies, and the allies weren't prone to honesty in full when it came to the axis members.

I don't know what cars missing engines or hitler and mussolini have to do with Israel/Palestinian conflict but whatever.

And the peace deals are well documented and have been going on for decades with Palestinian leadership always walking away. The right of return was never and never will be on the table. If Palestinian leadership cared about Palestinians they would have agreed to a peace deal that granted them their own state and saved the lives of so many of their people.

moose eater

I don't know what cars missing engines or hitler and mussolini have to do with Israel/Palestinian conflict but whatever.

And the peace deals are well documented and have been going on for decades with Palestinian leadership always walking away. The right of return was never and never will be on the table. If Palestinian leadership cared about Palestinians they would have agreed to a peace deal that granted them their own state and saved the lives of so many of their people.

They were clear analogies or metaphors. Surely your thought process isn't that rigid?

re. peace deals, now -and- then, look a bit deeper.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure how profits matter when they're all dead. It will take decades to rebuild if that even happens. Hamas is a terrorist org, but not every person who lives there needs to die. Palestine has been exploited for decades by Israel. I do not support the purposeful slaughter of innocent people. After Hamas is dealt with the Palestine people can only take so much abuse before they are right back at it. We know Israel wants their land, what easier way to take it than to kill them all? A Palestine state is the answer but we know Israel will never let that happen.

Israel’s relentless war on Gaza has killed more than 40,000 Palestinians, at least 16,456 of them children and over 11,000 women. These numbers do not count those dying from hunger or other issues caused by the war.

12,000 Hamas have been killed. IDF says they have approx 30,000.

RobFromTX

I'm not sure how profits matter when they're all dead. It will take decades to rebuild if that even happens. Hamas is a terrorist org, but not every person who lives there needs to die. Palestine has been exploited for decades by Israel. I do not support the purposeful slaughter of innocent people. After Hamas is dealt with the Palestine people can only take so much abuse before they are right back at it. We know Israel wants their land, what easier way to take it than to kill them all? A Palestine state is the answer but we know Israel will never let that happen.

Israel’s relentless war on Gaza has killed more than 40,000 Palestinians, at least 16,456 of them children and over 11,000 women. These numbers do not count those dying from hunger or other issues caused by the war.

12,000 Hamas have been killed. IDF says they have approx 30,000.
Like he said....they've had a few chances to have statehood as well as a capital in Jerusalem. They wanted Israel too. Just not gonna happen

RobFromTX

Not that Israel isn't trying to weasel the land in the west bank from palestinians and push them out. pretty shitty

greyfader

So you’re ok with using illegals in dangerous, back breaking, low paying jobs? Sounds pretty racist to me. Are you ok with slavers too?
no, i'm not ok with using illegals for anything. that's against the law. i didn't say anything like that. i think all illegals should be deported.

and no, i'm not a racist and i'm not ok with slavers.

but migrants, legal ones, are doing the work that most americans don't want to do. that's because they have a better work ethic. and where they're from if you don't work you don't eat. the unemployment line leads to the cemetary in their countries.

if they are not educated or have a skillset they have to start someplace once they get here.

another barrier is that many have not learned the language yet.

so, for various reasons, these poor, uneducated people are more likely to find work in manual labor jobs.

it's not hard to understand and please stop trying to put your words in my mouth.

xtsho

They were clear analogies or metaphors. Surely your thought process isn't that rigid?

re. peace deals, now -and- then, look a bit deeper.

How about this analogy.

You have a high paying job with lavish perks and benefits until the company goes out of business. You look for another job but can't find any that pay as much as you were getting paid before. You get job offers that pay enough to pay all your bills. Mortgage, car, food, etc... but it's less than what you were getting paid at your old job. You're not going to settle. You won't work until you get the pay that you demand with all the lavish perks and benefits you had before.

Nobody is willing to give you everything you want so you continue to be unemployed. You soon go through all your savings, cash out your retirement account early in order to pay your bills but that eventually runs out and you have no money. You lose your home, car, everything. You end up homeless on the street penniless, hungry, and suffering as you walk past a storefront with a sign in the window saying that they're hiring. You mumble to yourself that you'll never settle for what you can get.

moose eater

How about this analogy.

You have a high paying job with lavish perks and benefits until the company goes out of business. You look for another job but can't find any that pay as much as you were getting paid before. You get job offers that pay enough to pay all your bills. Mortgage, car, food, etc... but it's less than what you were getting paid at your old job. You're not going to settle. You won't work until you get the pay that you demand with all the lavish perks and benefits you had before.

Nobody is willing to give you everything you want so you continue to be unemployed. You soon go through all your savings, cash out your retirement account early in order to pay your bills but that eventually runs out and you have no money. You lose your home, car, everything. You end up homeless on the street penniless, hungry, and suffering as you walk past a storefront with a sign in the window saying that they're hiring. You mumble to yourself that you'll never settle for what you can get.
The ICJ has ruled that Israel's occupation and settlements are illegal. And they were given 6 months to clear out of the West Bank. All 780,000 of the criminal, squatting, boundaryless, religio-centrist, opportunistic, thieving, raping, murdering buggers. The law has ruled.

The next step is to round up enforcers to implement and bring the rightful outcome of that ruling to reality in the physical.

Some claimed that Spain discussed this briefly months ago.

The US, while hypocritically posturing about proper relationships and boundaries, and respect for the law and human rights, is in violation of both US law and international law by continuing sending arms to Israel at this point. Not that we didn't already know this was the law; it was plain as day.

There's some contextual reality in which the DNC refused to let their own American Palestinian delegates speak from the stage.

At this time, Biden, and the majority of our past representation in the Oval Office and much of Congress, are literally, technically, serial mass murderers and unprosecuted war criminals... No matter how nicely they decorate the Convention.

Like some of the 'Nam vets said, "We're killing the wrong people."

Last edited:

xtsho

The ICJ has ruled that Israel's occupation and settlements are illegal. And they were given 6 months to clear out of the West Bank. All 780,000 of the criminal, squatting, boundaryless, religio-centrist, opportunistic, thieving, raping, murdering buggers. The law has ruled.

The next step is to round up enforcers to implement and bring the rightful outcome of that ruling to reality in the physical.

Some claimed that Spain discussed this briefly months ago.

The US, while hypocritically posturing about proper relationships and boundaries, and respect for the law and human rights, is in violation of both US law and international law by continuing sending arms to Israel at this point. Not that we didn't already know this was the law; it was plain as day.

There's some contextual reality in which the DNC refused to let their own American Palestinian delegates speak from the stage.

At this time, Biden, and the majority of our past representation in the Oval Office and much of Congress, are literally, technically, serial mass murderers and unprosecuted war criminals... No matter how nicely they decorate the Convention.

Like some of the 'Nam vets said, "We're killing the wrong people."

That might all be true but that's the reality. The Palestinians need to live in reality not some fantasy about the right of return.

I'm not saying it's fair but it's reality. What the Palestinians should be doing is rising up against their own leaders who are not looking out for them and Hamas who use their own people as human shields.

It's a sad state of affairs but it's been going on since I was old enough to remember. As a child I sat with my father in 1972 watching the news coverage of the Munich Olympics when the Palestinian terrorist organization Black September took the Israeli hostages and ended with the death of 11.

I haven't known a time when the Israelis and Palestinians were not fighting. You can't blame the current administration or recent ones for this mess which goes all the way back to 1948.

And the ICJ is a branch of the United Nations which created this mess after WWII to begin with when they rolled out Measure 181 back in 1947.

Are you familiar with UNSCOP? The United Nations Special Committee on Palestine

Same thing happened on the African continent where they sliced and diced it all up in little pieces ignoring traditional ethnic lines and making a real mess of things which is why Africa has been consumed by civil wars for decades.

While I think the UN needs to exist the fact that both China and Russia are permanent members on the Security Council takes away from it's credibility.

Latest posts

Latest posts