What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

xtsho

a guy self immolated in protest to the genocide in palestine and nobody cares. you think protesting is going to make a difference to a SYSTEMIC issue? this is no different than retard right wingers telling me to pay more in taxes even though i'm not in that bracket because i wish to see taxes raised on the wealthy. it's a drop in a bucket, ain't gonna do shit.

Neither is complaining. I complain about trump so I'm going to do something that I can do and vote against him. Who are you voting against or for? Or do you even vote? Perhaps Jill Stein because we all know she's on the side of the people. :rolleyes:

greyfader

If you think that’s all the jobs they get look into the engineers and tech people we bring over on visas because Americans get a lot of useless degrees, and are scared of math.
no, i don't think that's all the jobs immigrants get. i clearly stated that the poor and uneducated ones usually get the manual labor jobs that no one in our country wants to do. now you are complaining about legal immigration. so, i guess you want no immigration whatsoever?

and i don't see any logic in your statement about engineers and tech people we bring over on visas. your original argument was that illegal immigrants were taking american jobs.

no, they're not.

think about your own statement. if we bring legal migrants here to fill engineering and tech jobs that means that we don't have enough qualified people to fill those job openings and, therefore, they are also not taking anyone's jobs away from them.

so, you are just anti-immigration, period? even though you are descended from immigrants yourself?

i think maybe the native americans should deport everyone else! does that fit into your thinking on the subject?

how do you think we should not accept any immigrants into our country if you are descended from immigrants yourself? how do think you are entitled to make statements like this? what makes your family's heritage any more deserving than a new immigrant's family?

greyfader

Neither is complaining. I complain about trump so I'm going to do something that I can do and vote against him. Who are you voting against or for? Or do you even vote? Perhaps Jill Stein because we all know she's on the side of the people. :rolleyes:
i don't think cannavore is an american.

Cannavore

Veteran
Neither is complaining.
complaining is free though

I complain about trump so I'm going to do something that I can do and vote against him.
you think you are but you're really not

Who are you voting against or for? Or do you even vote? Perhaps Jill Stein because we all know she's on the side of the people. :rolleyes:
i'm not voting because once again there is no point. we're well past the point of electoralism here.

Hiddenjems

no, i don't think that's all the jobs immigrants get. i clearly stated that the poor and uneducated ones usually get the manual labor jobs that no one in our country wants to do. now you are complaining about legal immigration. so, i guess you want no immigration whatsoever?

and i don't see any logic in your statement about engineers and tech people we bring over on visas. your original argument was that illegal immigrants were taking american jobs.

no, they're not.

think about your own statement. if we bring legal migrants here to fill engineering and tech jobs that means that we don't have enough qualified people to fill those job openings and, therefore, they are also not taking anyone's jobs away from them.

so, you are just anti-immigration, period? even though you are descended from immigrants yourself?

i think maybe the native americans should deport everyone else! does that fit into your thinking on the subject?

how do you think we should not accept any immigrants into our country if you are descended from immigrants yourself? how do think you are entitled to make statements like this? what makes your family's heritage any more deserving than a new immigrant's family?
Just to be clear I’m all for legal immigration. I lived near the border for years. Immigrants bring hard work and sacrifice. It’s nothing for a family to come here with next to nothing, only to have a family business in a matter of a few years.

Meanwhile soft as butter Americans cry like it’s impossible to succeed.

Cannavore

Veteran
conspiracy theory - they waited this long to switch joe out to not give kamala a ton of speaking time before votes are cast lol once she starts opening her mouth she's gonna drop especially with the young voters.

she couldn't win a single delegate in her home state of CA when she ran last time and dropped out before NH lol.
damn i'm good

Hiddenjems

i'll take illegal immigrants over vaccine deranged trumptards and fascists any day of the week
Illegals crash into you and just get out and run on foot. They do all kinds of other cool stuff that people who are 1,000 miles away from anyone who knows who the hell they are do.

Cannavore

Veteran
GVrC11MWIAEA3_r.jpg

xtsho

damn i'm good

At what?

Going on about trumptards and fascists being responsible for human suffering?

You act like it's something new and hasn't always been part of the human existence. Man has always and will always be willing to cause harm and death to others. Neither Harris or trump invented it or are responsible for it. It's a trait of mankind. You seem so focused on the Palestinian situation. What about the Uyghers in China? Tibet, the Kurdish people, the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, Ghengis Khan, etc...

You seem to want to blame America for all the ills in the world. Yet those ills existed long before the North American continent was even discovered by European explorers that led to the genocide of the native population.

You act like nobody other than you is disgusted by the injustices going on in the world. Most people are. What do you expect us to do about it? We can't stop Russia from invading Ukraine. We can't stop Hamas from launching an attack on Israel and Israel retaliating.

You try and make yourself feel superior in your beliefs. What you think is right and what others think is wrong. Guess what. You share the same mindset as the Israeli's. They think they're right in what they're doing. You're no different than they are with your way of thinking except you want things reversed.

You have the mindset of the antifa types that wear black clothing and masks to cover their faces as they run amuck vandalizing and causing mayhem with no purpose other than to disrupt the lives of others. Everything is bad so lets destroy it.

greyfader

must be a RUSSIAN
nah, i don't think you are russian. you're way too smart to be a russian. but, what are you? and why won't you clarify? are you ashamed of your heritage?

i agree with you on many issues. but you don't seem to have any constructive suggestions. is it that you have resigned yourself to accept the current state of affairs? if so, does that make you as guilty of perpetuating the wrongs of the world as anyone else. if you do nothing is it the same as criminal negligence?

those who do nothing to improve the world are just as guilty as the ones destroying it.

so, what do you suggest we do about changing the world for the betterment of everyone involved?

greyfader

Just to be clear I’m all for legal immigration. I lived near the border for years. Immigrants bring hard work and sacrifice. It’s nothing for a family to come here with next to nothing, only to have a family business in a matter of a few years.

Meanwhile soft as butter Americans cry like it’s impossible to succeed.
i agree totally! i know a family from india who migrated here with nothing from the other side of the planet.

it took two generations for them to save enough money to create their own businesses. they sacrificed and scrimped, living without luxuries or indulgences, so that their children could succeed. meanwhile, spoiled americans are bitching about "the establishment" keeping them down.

it's time for americans to get up off their asses and do something to improve conditions rather than just bitch about it.

xtsho

nah, i don't think you are russian. you're way too smart to be a russian. but, what are you? and why won't you clarify? are you ashamed of your heritage?

i agree with you on many issues. but you don't seem to have any constructive suggestions. is it that you have resigned yourself to accept the current state of affairs? if so, does that make you as guilty of perpetuating the wrongs of the world as anyone else. if you do nothing is it the same as criminal negligence?

those who do nothing to improve the world are just as guilty as the ones destroying it.

so, what do you suggest we do about changing the world for the betterment of everyone involved?

“Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.”​

― Teddy Roosevelt

RobFromTX

Great people. We have a fairly large indian population where i live. A lot of them start indian food restaurants. Which is just delicious:yummy: