What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 State of the genepool discussion.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You're a liar and a troll who would better crawl back under his dirty bridge.
Should I announce to the thread that I am officially crawling under my bridge?

Are you and your message to the world that important that dirty lying trolls have to try to take you down by lying about what you say? This is the exact reason why I started taking screenshots of your posts. Get a grip man.

Edit - there's several people in this thread who know me. If I ever lied to any of them about anything, please come forward and say so, and I swear I will transfer 1000 eur to them.

Last edited:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Hey Kro, cheer up. This guy might have beat you for “dumbest post in this thread.”
yay
The issue is much deeper than Acapulco Gold being available to the masses. But you knew that already, right?
no

monica bellucci became 18 years old in 1982.
now if you still have the panties she wore on her birthday can you technically make love to her today?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
It’s hard to have a reasonable discussion without some people feeling attacked I read a comment that said if you weren’t alive in the 70s u won’t kno good weed ..That comment alone excludes a lot of people who might still have great knowledge that is just not that old it’s almost like your dismissing anyone’s opinion after that which is unfair

One of the main issues which is crazy I made a thread about like 10 years ago “everyone’s a breeder” which 10 years later has now increased by 10x .. overall we went from buying a lot of uk / Dutch genetics to buying USA genetics which made the avg grower have access to more “elite” genetics in turn made more “breeders” pop up over night and sell the same “hot” genetics in a vicious cycle with no breeding

We hit a wall now tho the Dutch / uk companies in order to sell seeds dropped or lost a lot of the good genetics and jumped on the “cali”wave we went from hunting greenhouse super lemon haze packs (when it was good) Blue cheese etc to cali connection / dna packs to full fledged cookies and gelato and never looked back

I’m glad we hit the all tho I seen it coming I’m glad people are bringing back the hazes and some of the more classic strains

CharlesU Farley

You’re an obtuse asshole with nothing of merit to offer to this discussion. Welcome to my ignore list.
I did that a couple of weeks ago, you'll be glad you did! The poster has no value to add whatsoever to any discussion they take part in, is highly combative / argumentative if you don't agree with their reasoning, and tries to masquerade their ignorance of complex subjects by using big words they don't understand.

This goes far beyond any language or translation issues, which proves my point that English speaking Americans are not the _only_ assholes who take part in this forum. :cool:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I did that a couple of weeks ago, you'll be glad you did! The poster has no value to add whatsoever to any discussion they take part in, is highly combative / argumentative if you don't agree with their reasoning, and tries to masquerade their ignorance of complex subjects by using big words they don't understand.

This goes far beyond any language or translation issues, which proves my point that English speaking Americans are not the _only_ assholes who take part in this forum. :cool:
Assholes............truly the common denominator.
😆

H e d g e

Let’s all ignore the attention seekers and stick to this awesome topic.

@everyone 🫵 if you lost all your clones and seed stock and had to buy seeds in todays market, what would you be grabbing?
The only commercially available seeds that tested pure landrace at phylos are ace’s Thai and their old timers haze, the a5 haze is also pure which is weird because it supposedly has nl in it which isn’t but they crossed it with the Thai and oth so there’s four.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
The only commercially available seeds that tested pure landrace at phylos are ace’s Thai and their old timers haze, the a5 haze is also pure which is weird because it supposedly has nl in it which isn’t but they crossed it with the Thai and oth so there’s four.
Dont trust Phylos. Theyve been exposed for allowing specific companies to pay to alter the Galaxy to fit a specific narrative