What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

2024 State of the genepool discussion.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Why removing the post with the link to coffeshop menus?
For those who want to check what is sold in Amsterdam today look for coffeeshop menus .org. It shows there is still many haze crosses sold, other Dutch classics not just the latest american hybrids(of course you can find them as well). But I didn't see any Skunk or NL.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Oh wait he's gonna explain to us what they sell in Barcelona now lmfao.

As someone who is actually qualified to say what they sell in Barcelona, I can confirm it's 99.9% the American stuff you guys were suggesting. The world is inundated by trendy American genetics, and pretending that European countries are any different and you can somehow find all this variety in Europe, is once again total bullshit.

Why are you even arguing with this clown? It''s so obvious he knows absolutely nothing and is perfectly content to talk out of his ass about any subject. Complete poser.

El Timbo

Oh wait he's gonna explain to us what they sell in Barcelona now lmfao.

As someone who is actually qualified to say what they sell in Barcelona, I can confirm it's 99.9% the American stuff you guys were suggesting. The world is inundated by trendy American genetics, and pretending that European countries are any different and you can somehow find all this variety in Europe, is once again total bullshit.

Why are you even arguing with this clown? It''s so obvious he knows absolutely nothing and is perfectly content to talk out of his ass about any subject. Complete poser.

In my city there was even a club that imported actual buds from California - ridiculous prices. They closed down.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Just a few recent coffeeshop menus fro Amsterdam, not very hard to find something else than the last US hybrids
IMG_0577.JPG
IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0579.JPG
IMG_0578.JPG

goingrey

Why removing the post with the link to coffeshop menus?
For those who want to check what is sold in Amsterdam today look for coffeeshop menus .org. It shows there is still many haze crosses sold, other Dutch classics not just the latest american hybrids(of course you can find them as well). But I didn't see any Skunk or NL.
On the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory page you can search by strain. Quite a few have Super Skunk or NL.

Pretty interesting Level013 in Tilburg has two kinds of Northern Lights, illegal and legal. The illegal kind is more expensive. :D

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
In my city there was even a club that imported actual buds from California - ridiculous prices. They closed down.
Exactly. If you are buying weed in Spain, in clubs there is literally nothing other than American weed. That's for starters.

If you buy from dealers, it's either American weed, or Dutch style critical etc. I'm 43 and I have never once in my life met a dealer in Spain who sold real sativa of any kind.

If you go buy seeds to a grow shop, they'll have a huge variety of repackaged bulk femseeds from dinafem, sweet seeds, rqs, etc. Based on American genetics. They will also have a variety of imported American seeds like ethos and things like that.

But if you want to buy sativa seeds, or landrace, even by Spanish breeders like cannabiogen or tropical seeds, underground seed collective, etc, those they will actually have to order because in store the most they'll have is some stuff from Ace seeds, if you're lucky.

Real weed in Spain is shared among friends and enthusiasts who have similar interests. The whole of the industry is completely cucked to the US market, exactly like every other country in the world.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Exactly. If you are buying weed in Spain, in clubs there is literally nothing other than American weed. That's for starters.

If you buy from dealers, it's either American weed, or Dutch style critical etc. I'm 43 and I have never once in my life met a dealer in Spain who sold real sativa of any kind.

If you go buy seeds to a grow shop, they'll have a huge variety of repackaged bulk femseeds from dinafem, sweet seeds, rqs, etc. Based on American genetics. They will also have a variety of imported American seeds like ethos and things like that.

But if you want to buy sativa seeds, or landrace, even by Spanish breeders like cannabiogen or tropical seeds, underground seed collective, etc, those they will actually have to order because in store the most they'll have is some stuff from Ace seeds, if you're lucky.

Real weed in Spain is shared among friends and enthusiasts who have similar interests. The whole of the industry is completely cucked to the US market, exactly like every other country in the world.
What a cruel world where they have to order the least sold seeds on their menu, they have multiple choices and still find a way to not be happy about it, typical spoiled kids attitude.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
What a cruel world where they have to order the least sold seeds on their menu, they have multiple choices and still find a way to not be happy about it, typical spoiled kids attitude.
This post is embarrassing even coming from you.

You were telling Americans how they don't know what is sold in Europe, when it's clearly you who doesn't know lmao. Americans can also order these genetics the same way shops have to do here. So your point of the European market being superior or more varied, conpared to the American one, is a complete fabrication as most everything you post on this forum.

But now you try to switch it up, clumsily trying to make it look like I'm complaining about the seeds they sell in growshops?? 🤣🤣🤣 Wtf do I care about growshops, I have more seeds than I will ever be able to grow, and i get them by trading with friends. Growshops are for noobs and tourists. And posers like you.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Thanks for proving my point , the genetic diversity in Europe is pretty large amongst many growers.
Do you even understand what you're reading? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

- the sky is green
- you are wrong, the sky is blue
- exactly, thanks for proving my point that the sky is green
- ok lol 🤷‍♂️

Edit - Also, Amsterdam, lol. Saying Amsterdam is representative of what Europe's cannabis scene is like, is the same as saying hip hop is representative of what music is.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
I used the Amsterdam menus to show they had other genetics than the latest american hybrids nothing else.(because it's what they sell at 99,9% if we listen to you, here you're proved wrong and all the other saying the legal market is only made of 3 hybrids)
You saying you're exchanging seeds with growers is the proof there is a bigger genetic diversity than the seeds sold by seed banks.(who are already quite diverse)
I know you're full of bad faith and ready to any bullshit to try to discredit me but you're failing miserably.
Yes keep religiously using this emoji on my posts that's all you're good for Nelson.

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You saying you're exchanging seeds with growers is the proof there is a bigger genetic diversity than the seeds sold by seed banks.(who are already quite diverse)
I know you're full of bad faith
You can't be serious. Do you understand whatever dozen people I may exchange seeds with, make the smallest fraction imaginable of the whole of european growers? What could it be, 0.00001% of european growers? And I argue with bad faith? lmao. Your post is the definition of bad faith. Which combined with such low IQ makes for an amazing combination.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Amsterdam. Go to any shop and it's nothing but Z crosses and lemon cherry gelato.
That's just not true, proven by the coffeeshop menus above.There is still a real demand for the older Dutch Haze crosses so they are still available.And if you had shown some of your local shop menus I'm sure they offer other hybrids as well. You give a caricatural image of the gene pool.

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
For the last time.

We get your opinion.

Now if you could just stop posting in here and move along. You're acting like a deranged madman, shouting at the sky.

You have said everything you can. You just keep repeating yourself. Give it up.

kro-magnon

Veteran
For the last time.

We get your opinion.

Now if you could just stop posting in here and move along. You're acting like a deranged madman, shouting at the sky.

You have said everything you can. You just keep repeating yourself. Give it up.
Calm down man, you can't post what you did and not expect a response from me, don't play dumb.

Latest posts

Latest posts