What's new

Zenith feminized limited edition

Legalcdn

You obviously didn’t read my post or comprehend it. This is not MY personal experience. I’ve grown many sativas and I love them. I said that if some strain initially starts out too strong of a reaction for me then I know to wait it out, have a glass of wine and I know from past experience that everything will be fine.

The inexperienced don’t have that knowledge or experience to fall back on, don’t have any idea what is happening to them, get terribly frightened and call emergency services for help. Yes I think THOSE people should be protected.

The main point, which you completely missed, is that many people are having very bad experiences with racy marijuana and they are calling for emergency services to come save them. There are national news agencies, local and regional news agencies reporting on these stories and that is TERRIBLE publicity for marijuana and future efforts towards legalization. I can’t believe that you don’t see how bad that looks for marijuana’s future?

The current reality in the US is that recreational marijuana is now legal in several states. People are going to these stores who have not smoked marijuana for a long time, some maybe never and it’s a total free for all in those stores. They have everything under the Sun from which to choose and absolutely no guidance. Sativas, indicas, super strong concentrates and the only guidance they get is some dude telling them, yeah man that one is awesome, you should get that. We also have a good sale price on this one etc.

So you get a lot of inexperienced people trying to buy marijuana with no knowledge at all of what they are buying except what they got from the bud tender, which is , it’s awesome dude. These are the people I’m talking about and the people I know should be protected from such a terrible experience that makes them call for an ambulance. When national news agencies like CNN and US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT do stories about many people, nationwide that are having bad experiences with marijuana, then it’s a big problem.

I know you are trying sell new product and you don’t like it when someone says something that might hurt your sales figures. Also I don’t need to grow it when you’ve already told me it will have me “climbing the walls.” I’m not afraid of sativas or their affects. I wouldn’t be currently be growing your Hon/ Pan cross, have ready to go after harvest your C5/Kali China seeds and Thai Chi seeds. I’m a huge fan of Ace seeds and your products. I also have seeds from three sativa strains from Mandala waiting in the wings.

We are in a new era where we have to be much more responsible about what is put out there because it’s a whole new user base. It’s not just our own little community of growers and marijuana fanatics any longer. We are producing products that make it’s way to people who are as green and as new to marijuana as it gets.

Some 54 year office worker who has had back pains for years decides she going to try marijuana because someone told her it could help. She stops by a dispensary and they sell her a purple haze because she thinks it’s pretty, smells good and it’s on sale for a discounted price. She takes it home, take 5 or 6 hits and half an hour later she is calling for an ambulance because she is losing her mind. THAT is the person that is being reported about in the news. THAT is the person I’m talking about. That is the person who needs protection until we get more mature and responsible ways of handling all different types of marijuana.

If this person would have been guided properly, she could have found some relief and been a lifelong advocate of marijuana. I guarantee you after that experience she is going to talk down marijuana the rest of her life and everyone who sees that story, who is not experienced with marijuana, is going think it really is some terrible, frightening drug and will tell others that.

Dubi you keep wanting to make this about me so you can minimize the issue and the problem. You want it to be: well it’s just you and your problem, so shut up. CNN and US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT are not doing nation wide stories about one guy having an issue. I care about those people reported on in those news stories and I know the marijuana community should do something to address what is a real and serious issue.

But it won’t until some government agency gets ahold of the issue, then it will be taken into a whole new world of very restrictive legislation. Limits on the percentage of thc, types marijuana available, how it’s packaged, do like Canada and make all cannabis get the radiation treatment, taxes of 60% of the total cost of the product. I guarantee you no one will like a government solution. Then everyone will be ranting and railing. They’ve gone way too far, they’ve ruined it. Yep, that’s what they do. Either address it now or government will do it for you. They always do.
The news agencies love sensational stories. They are the people instilling fear. Find out how many people were really urgent ( hint: none).

I work for a ambulance dispatch. Since legalization (2017), we have calls for weed and when we show up, we almost never transport to hospital unless they had some stupid accident they created.

Fear is alive and well. I can't wait to try zenith.
Great job dubi.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
We are in a new era where we have to be much more responsible about what is put out there because it’s a whole new user base. It’s not just our own little community of growers and marijuana fanatics any longer. We are producing products that make it’s way to people who are as green and as new to marijuana as it gets.
So what? Breeders aren't supposed to babysit and shouldn't be held responsible for people ignorance...

Btw, CBD is one way to calm down THC intoxication, maybe they should advertise this. But if dispensaries workers are retarded, that's not the breeder fault either.

Brother Nature

You obviously didn’t read my post or comprehend it. This is not MY personal experience. I’ve grown many sativas and I love them. I said that if some strain initially starts out too strong of a reaction for me then I know to wait it out, have a glass of wine and I know from past experience that everything will be fine.

The inexperienced don’t have that knowledge or experience to fall back on, don’t have any idea what is happening to them, get terribly frightened and call emergency services for help. Yes I think THOSE people should be protected.

The main point, which you completely missed, is that many people are having very bad experiences with racy marijuana and they are calling for emergency services to come save them. There are national news agencies, local and regional news agencies reporting on these stories and that is TERRIBLE publicity for marijuana and future efforts towards legalization. I can’t believe that you don’t see how bad that looks for marijuana’s future?

The current reality in the US is that recreational marijuana is now legal in several states. People are going to these stores who have not smoked marijuana for a long time, some maybe never and it’s a total free for all in those stores. They have everything under the Sun from which to choose and absolutely no guidance. Sativas, indicas, super strong concentrates and the only guidance they get is some dude telling them, yeah man that one is awesome, you should get that. We also have a good sale price on this one etc.

So you get a lot of inexperienced people trying to buy marijuana with no knowledge at all of what they are buying except what they got from the bud tender, which is , it’s awesome dude. These are the people I’m talking about and the people I know should be protected from such a terrible experience that makes them call for an ambulance. When national news agencies like CNN and US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT do stories about many people, nationwide that are having bad experiences with marijuana, then it’s a big problem.

I know you are trying sell new product and you don’t like it when someone says something that might hurt your sales figures. Also I don’t need to grow it when you’ve already told me it will have me “climbing the walls.” I’m not afraid of sativas or their affects. I wouldn’t be currently be growing your Hon/ Pan cross, have ready to go after harvest your C5/Kali China seeds and Thai Chi seeds. I’m a huge fan of Ace seeds and your products. I also have seeds from three sativa strains from Mandala waiting in the wings.

Some 54 year office worker who has had back pains for years decides she going to try marijuana because someone told her it could help. She stops by a dispensary and they sell her a purple haze because she thinks it’s pretty, smells good and it’s on sale for a discounted price. She takes it home, take 5 or 6 hits and half an hour later she is calling for an ambulance because she is losing her mind. THAT is the person that is being reported about in the news. THAT is the person I’m talking about. That is the person who needs protection until we get more mature and responsible ways of handling all different types of marijuana.

If this person would have been guided properly, she could have found some relief and been a lifelong advocate of marijuana. I guarantee you after that experience she is going to talk down marijuana the rest of her life and everyone who sees that story, who is not experienced with marijuana, is going think it really is some terrible, frightening drug and will tell others that.

Dubi you keep wanting to make this about me so you can minimize the issue and the problem. You want it to be: well it’s just you and your problem, so shut up. CNN and US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT are not doing nation wide stories about one guy having an issue. I care about those people reported on in those news stories and I know the marijuana community should do something to address what is a real and serious issue.

But it won’t until some government agency gets ahold of the issue, then it will be taken into a whole new world of very restrictive legislation. Limits on the percentage of thc, types marijuana available, how it’s packaged, do like Canada and make all cannabis get the radiation treatment, taxes of 60% of the total cost of the product. I guarantee you no one will like a government solution. Then everyone will be ranting and railing. They’ve gone way too far, they’ve ruined it. Yep, that’s what they do. Either address it now or government will do it for you. They always do.

Jesus, who passed Karen the joint?

IndicaFarmer

Funny posts. I love the different angles people look at it with. Self responsibility in actions, and the outer influence that affects choice. Ie available intoxicant that affects behavior. Is the maker of that substance held in any responsibility for any issues with the health of the buyer or is seed maker or breeder or anyone else involved in cannabis for profit. to be held liable in any way to damage or negative health affects either physical , behavioral or mental in the user/buyer. Anyways just a ramble going nowhere. Peace all.

The Zientist

Veteran
I understand the urge to act and how attitudes easily can trigger oneself. How hilariously funny some of the reaction posts were too.

Though peeps we should be talking Zenith. Unintentionally so, we might be wrecking the first pages of dubi's recent release thread with useless dump for the posteriority.

It will still take some time before actual Zenith plants and flowers start to be shared here (since it's so recent), though I would be mindful about it.

Take care mates.
tZ

IndicaFarmer

I know this is probably info i could dig up easily myself, I am lazy. So what is the breakdown lineage of this new Zenith strain? I take it that it is a long flowering NLD type? I have seen photos and she looks like a real mind recker. The old type of high that peels your skalp back, then cuts circumventing the skull underneath and finally pulling the living brain itself out and throwing into the universe above. You know those types. A real can opener on the old noggin. Anyways thanks, just wanted to know a little about this plant's makeup.

Peace all.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
My Zenith seeds arrived today along with a few other goodies!
I probably won’t be able to run them until August, but I’m super excited to do so.
You and me both, I ordered them yesterday along C5 x Kali China and Purple Haze x Malawi freebies . It will be a few months before I can grow them but better get them while they are still there :)

35 Ace Seeds strains (seeds and mothers combined), I'm genuinely considering giving away seeds to friend so they can help me get through them...

Dubi, could you please stop releasing such juicy crosses pretty pls? Or not :p

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
You and me both, I ordered them yesterday along C5 x Kali China and Purple Haze x Malawi freebies . It will be a few months before I can grow them but better get them while they are still there :)

35 Ace Seeds strains (seeds and mothers combined), I'm genuinely considering giving away seeds to friend so they can help me get through them...

Dubi, could you please stop releasing such juicy crosses pretty pls? Or not :p
BenoitV, I‘ve flowered both the C5 x KC and the POTH x Malawi and they are stellar. You should enjoy them both. Zip zip, bang!

Planning to run some Zenith for pheno hunts and if things go well, I’ll be posting on the search this season. Good luck all!! UHN

BenoitV1984

Veteran
BenoitV, I‘ve flowered both the C5 x KC and the POTH x Malawi and they are stellar. You should enjoy them both. Zip zip, bang!

Planning to run some Zenith for pheno hunts and if things go well, I’ll be posting on the search this season. Good luck all!! UHN
I already grew the Green Haze x Malawi limited edition cross as you might remember and it was freakin amazing indeed. A challenge to tame her indoor but it was well worth it :). I actually sent Ras Kayleb from Channel One Sound System on another planet :p. I unfortunately lost the mother in a police raid but I still have a few seeds in the fridge.

C5 x KC looked yummy and it's been a while since I wanted to explore some C5 crosses as well. I have a few A5's though (Killer, Honduras X A5, Purple A5 Haze, GT x A5, Oaxaca x A5, A5 x Panama) but none of the C5's. so I obviously had to fix that :D

Anyway, I don't think I'll have the time to grow her before late 2023 early 2024. Too much to grow too little time!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I already grew the Green Haze x Malawi limited edition cross as you might remember and it was freakin amazing indeed. A challenge to tame her indoor but it was well worth it :). I actually sent Ras Kayleb from Channel One Sound System on another planet :p. I unfortunately lost the mother in a police raid but I still have a few seeds in the fridge.

C5 x KC looked yummy and it's been a while since I wanted to explore some C5 crosses as well. I have a few A5's though (Killer, Honduras X A5, Purple A5 Haze, GT x A5, Oaxaca x A5, A5 x Panama) but none of the C5's. so I obviously had to fix that :D

Anyway, I don't think I'll have the time to grow her before late 2023 early 2024. Too much to grow too little time!
Yes, major props for growing her indoors. I’m not sure that I ended up with the green OTH x Malawi seeds. That would be pure electric power. I’ll need to run some Killers at some point too…but like you, too much and too little. Good luck this year.

Herbert Chickybaby

Yes, me too. I just put in my order today at Mandala for a sixer of Zenith, Panama, Honduras and Zamaldelica-Kali China as well as the Mandala Satori-Mountain Gold which sounds great for our insane heat here. I will soon have so many incrdible seeds that demand to be grown pronto, I may have to talk to a guy who just moved in down the road and who they say is already growing a bunch of something, I don't know what, and ask him to help out. Give him some seeds and just ask for an ounce or two in return? I have to also fulfill my responsibilities with a large array of SE Asian strains I got from Real Seeds too. Just gotta fight the power and grow the oldlines, hold down the fort! I swear "they" tryin to make the people go to sleep with the new strains. Just gotta to stay awake, Robin! We gonna build a wall of old school pollens in Thailand between us that no white widow or cookies could ever penetrate! The Joker must be stopped! Thailand on the verge of becoming a Dutch colony, the huge Dutch Royal logo in the brand spanking new Dutch Queen Seeds restaurant, dispensary and head shop on one of the main shopping boulevards in Bangkok! Billowing thunderhead clouds of genetically botlenecked nano-bot shephered pollen rolling into the northeast to destroy the centuries long legacy of Thai weed!

IndicaFarmer

Thanks everyone :smoke: i'm very touched to feel your excitement about new Zenith sativa strain, can't wait to see the genetics flowering in your gardens !
Hey Dubi, love your dedication and strains that you put out in general. I just bought a 5 pack regs of Super Malawi Haze, I know this has nothing to do with the Zenith strain but do you have any info or tips on growing this variety? I was intrigued by the description of it when i bought it. Combining Neville's haze strain, with a Malawi, that just sounded so awesome to me. I cant wait to grow it and I will definitely report on ICMAG about how the grow went. Thanks and have a great day. PEACE.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hey Dubi, love your dedication and strains that you put out in general. I just bought a 5 pack regs of Super Malawi Haze, I know this has nothing to do with the Zenith strain but do you have any info or tips on growing this variety? I was intrigued by the description of it when i bought it. Combining Neville's haze strain, with a Malawi, that just sounded so awesome to me. I cant wait to grow it and I will definitely report on ICMAG about how the grow went. Thanks and have a great day. PEACE.
How are you planning to grow them, IndicaFarmer? Indoors? If so, what types of light? Size of space? Pot size? Variables you can work with? Indoors, here are the Specifics from Ace site…

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

If you have height limitations, I would suggest cloning from seed and then going into 11/13 about a week after they root. From seed direct, she will get very tall unless you tie her down somehow. Higher levels of nutrients in both veg and flower.

I‘m hoping to get a big one growing outdoors this year. Good luck.

Latest posts

Latest posts