What's new

Zenith feminized limited edition

Tangwena

Veteran
2 different uses for pot one as a medicine one to get high.
If you abuse medicine you know what will happen.

Me I just wanna get high all the time thats my medicine and as for getting more people hooked on pot for financial gain thats medicine for you.
This stuff should be just for people who want to get high very different to medicine.

Zomboy

Veteran
3 Zenith seedlings

EA241F19-A7CA-4B12-BBEB-F4A61E6E85B3.jpeg

OntologicalTurn

what for someone can be medicinal for others is not. Personally, I'm just looking for energetic, motivational, euphoric effects, because it's just what I need to break the mental fog that causes clinical depression.
In any case, it must be remembered that the plant is not an allopathic medicine. If it were, you would be consuming specific, synthesized cannabinoids. And then we would forget that it is a living organism that we are dealing with. you can clone or pull s1s , and find some degree of homogeneity, but if you grow the same plant, in a different medium, or a different climate, even indoors, you won't find absolute homogeneity. What's more, the high is not only thc or cbd, we still haven't really understood how the different cannabinoids work, but everything indicates that the effect aspects have more to do with how the different cannabinoids interact with each other.
Allopathic medicines are not the only form of medicine. More and more the capitalist interest seems to want to avoid thinking of this plant as the entheogen that it is. And entheogens not only "cure" with the "beautiful", they often cure with the "ugly".

The effects described are just what I'm looking for in a sativa. As a Mexican, these are exactly the effects that I associate with cannabis, the one that I knew as a teenager and for which I am nostalgic. And not the couchlocker effects of incestuous polyhybrids, even if I understand that for other people, with other ailments, that is the effect they may be looking for.

BuckeyeGreen

@BuckeyeGreen the fact you don't like, don't appreciate or cannot handle the more euphoric-trippy-frightening effects of some cannabis strains doesn't mean such effects or genetics have to be eliminated from the genepool. Every person feels cannabis effects in a different way, and every person looks for a different thing in cannabis, if it's not your cup of tea, then choose what do you like or what does make you feel good, which is not necessarily what others prefer. We are 100 % honest with our strain descriptions, if you don't like what it describes then choose other thing.

If you want to have a discussion on whether such effects should be eliminated from genepool then kindly go to Strains & Hybrids room and propose it there. I'm just trying to introduce this new Zenith strain, which i love it, so i would appreciate if you can stop now with your person experience or point of view, which is not related to Zenith since you have not grown or tried it yet.
You obviously didn’t read my post or comprehend it. This is not MY personal experience. I’ve grown many sativas and I love them. I said that if some strain initially starts out too strong of a reaction for me then I know to wait it out, have a glass of wine and I know from past experience that everything will be fine.

The inexperienced don’t have that knowledge or experience to fall back on, don’t have any idea what is happening to them, get terribly frightened and call emergency services for help. Yes I think THOSE people should be protected.

The main point, which you completely missed, is that many people are having very bad experiences with racy marijuana and they are calling for emergency services to come save them. There are national news agencies, local and regional news agencies reporting on these stories and that is TERRIBLE publicity for marijuana and future efforts towards legalization. I can’t believe that you don’t see how bad that looks for marijuana’s future?

The current reality in the US is that recreational marijuana is now legal in several states. People are going to these stores who have not smoked marijuana for a long time, some maybe never and it’s a total free for all in those stores. They have everything under the Sun from which to choose and absolutely no guidance. Sativas, indicas, super strong concentrates and the only guidance they get is some dude telling them, yeah man that one is awesome, you should get that. We also have a good sale price on this one etc.

So you get a lot of inexperienced people trying to buy marijuana with no knowledge at all of what they are buying except what they got from the bud tender, which is , it’s awesome dude. These are the people I’m talking about and the people I know should be protected from such a terrible experience that makes them call for an ambulance. When national news agencies like CNN and US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT do stories about many people, nationwide that are having bad experiences with marijuana, then it’s a big problem.

I know you are trying sell new product and you don’t like it when someone says something that might hurt your sales figures. Also I don’t need to grow it when you’ve already told me it will have me “climbing the walls.” I’m not afraid of sativas or their affects. I wouldn’t be currently be growing your Hon/ Pan cross, have ready to go after harvest your C5/Kali China seeds and Thai Chi seeds. I’m a huge fan of Ace seeds and your products. I also have seeds from three sativa strains from Mandala waiting in the wings.

We are in a new era where we have to be much more responsible about what is put out there because it’s a whole new user base. It’s not just our own little community of growers and marijuana fanatics any longer. We are producing products that make it’s way to people who are as green and as new to marijuana as it gets.

Some 54 year office worker who has had back pains for years decides she going to try marijuana because someone told her it could help. She stops by a dispensary and they sell her a purple haze because she thinks it’s pretty, smells good and it’s on sale for a discounted price. She takes it home, take 5 or 6 hits and half an hour later she is calling for an ambulance because she is losing her mind. THAT is the person that is being reported about in the news. THAT is the person I’m talking about. That is the person who needs protection until we get more mature and responsible ways of handling all different types of marijuana.

If this person would have been guided properly, she could have found some relief and been a lifelong advocate of marijuana. I guarantee you after that experience she is going to talk down marijuana the rest of her life and everyone who sees that story, who is not experienced with marijuana, is going think it really is some terrible, frightening drug and will tell others that.

Dubi you keep wanting to make this about me so you can minimize the issue and the problem. You want it to be: well it’s just you and your problem, so shut up. CNN and US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT are not doing nation wide stories about one guy having an issue. I care about those people reported on in those news stories and I know the marijuana community should do something to address what is a real and serious issue.

But it won’t until some government agency gets ahold of the issue, then it will be taken into a whole new world of very restrictive legislation. Limits on the percentage of thc, types marijuana available, how it’s packaged, do like Canada and make all cannabis get the radiation treatment, taxes of 60% of the total cost of the product. I guarantee you no one will like a government solution. Then everyone will be ranting and railing. They’ve gone way too far, they’ve ruined it. Yep, that’s what they do. Either address it now or government will do it for you. They always do.

JKD

Veteran
Rather than make every available strain newbie friendly and generic while disregarding the wants & needs of millions of cannabis users, perhaps Dubi could put out a description of the effect of this variety so said newbie can be aware & make their own informed decision.
Oh, he did.

exoticrobotic

Keeping up with current events should make trying to eliminate, what is an extreme negative effect, necessary in trying to promote marijuana as positive medicine with positive results.

Some of us old gits need soaring energetic sativas to get anything done and see it as a most positive effect.

I've had sativas where i've felt like i was going to take off. A huge rush of energy up your middle pillar, kundalini rising. You can put your hands in the air and give praise or benchpress some heavy weights or dance for a few hours, go for a run etc.

A most positive trait to have in a plant.

Last edited:

Boss Cocky

@BuckeyeGreen please give it a rest. The breeder has done his due diligence by describing the effects accurately, including those that could be a problem for some individuals. He can't be held responsible for the failures of others. This thread is about the strain, Zenith, not for critiquing the structural failures of the weed industry. Please take this discussion to an appropriate thread.

RobFromTX

what for someone can be medicinal for others is not. Personally, I'm just looking for energetic, motivational, euphoric effects, because it's just what I need to break the mental fog that causes clinical depression.
In any case, it must be remembered that the plant is not an allopathic medicine. If it were, you would be consuming specific, synthesized cannabinoids. And then we would forget that it is a living organism that we are dealing with. you can clone or pull s1s , and find some degree of homogeneity, but if you grow the same plant, in a different medium, or a different climate, even indoors, you won't find absolute homogeneity. What's more, the high is not only thc or cbd, we still haven't really understood how the different cannabinoids work, but everything indicates that the effect aspects have more to do with how the different cannabinoids interact with each other.
Allopathic medicines are not the only form of medicine. More and more the capitalist interest seems to want to avoid thinking of this plant as the entheogen that it is. And entheogens not only "cure" with the "beautiful", they often cure with the "ugly".

The effects described are just what I'm looking for in a sativa. As a Mexican, these are exactly the effects that I associate with cannabis, the one that I knew as a teenager and for which I am nostalgic. And not the couchlocker effects of incestuous polyhybrids, even if I understand that for other people, with other ailments, that is the effect they may be looking for.
Not to drift off topic but if you like mexican sativas dont forget this beauty of a strain. Its the best of south american sativas all smashed into one ;)

OntologicalTurn

Not to drift off topic but if you like mexican sativas dont forget this beauty of a strain. Its the best of south american sativas all smashed into one ;)

yes, it's on the list. I read your smoke reports about it by the way, and that's what made me interested in it. But I already have enough seeds for this year, and I don't have money haha :(
but the mexican sativas are not so related to the south american sativas, they are separate lines. Most of the cannabis in Honduras actually comes from Colombia, as does most of the marijuana from Panama, so I actually think it's descendants of two different lines of Colombian plants. honduras and panama are stopovers on the old colombian maritime trafficking route, which began with weed and now feeds mainly on cocaine.

I think the Mexican influence on Central American plants is limited to Guatemala.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
@Old Fogey @BuckeyeGreen the strong euphoric-energetic effect of the Zenith fast flowering pheno feels more like a stimulant than your typical cananbis high, same goes for the most lemony phenos of Super Malawi Haze and in effects of other electric ACE sativa strains.

It depends a lot on the situation and on each person how to handle such strong energetic rush of some sativa strains. After toking the early Zenith pheno, i found friends had to wake up from the seat constantly speaking, same happened to me some working mornings, had to move around the room due to intense energy. Such effects can be too much for certain persons with more tendencies to have anxiety or lack of attention, but if you manage to focus the effect it can be amazingly uplifting and motivating, really suitable for physical activities.
Sounds absolutely perfect!

Old Fogey

It's all in the chemotype. This is a great paper, publicly available ... it is a tad technical and is from 2004 so some of the info is out there in mainstream knowledge.

Peace

Edit: the title doesn't show in the link ... it is:

"A Chemotaxonomic Analysis of Cannabinoid Variation in Cannabis (Cannabaceae)

"American Journal of Botany 2004: by Karl W Hillig and Paul G Mahlberg - University of Indianna"

It primarily deals with CBG/THC/CBD but, if I've read it correctly, the process is applicable to all cannabinoid compounds derived from CBG.

https://bsapubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.3732/ajb.91.6.966

Last edited:

Herbert Chickybaby

Climbing the walls, that is rather a good description of my normal state of mind! To think you could smoke something and become super-normal! heheh. IT is however just a phrase, I am not alarmed by it, it just makes me giggle and then it is useful, to warn you not to smoke too much or to encourage you to do just that and to expect you might get in a bit over your head and I think we as holy annointed ones, initiates of cannabis born of decades of cannabis use we learn to have a sense of humor about our crazy experiences and escapades. So, perhaps I should look forward to a trip to the emergency room.

But yes, others are not so adventurous and I think I can already see the writing on the wall, there will be excuses made in the future by governments as to why they have to severely control cannabis. This type of thing we are seeing in the media in Thailand where I live, they were saying in the lying media that emergency room visits were up 35% since legalization which sounds like an exaggeration and that legalization has to be rolled back that it it is national disaster or something. But presently, everyone seems to have forgotten all about it, just passing media hysteria, political agendas etc, the cats out of the bag and its run down the road and into woods never to come back I think, cannabis is everywhere, thousands of shops and other types of venues.

All you can do is provide descriptions and labelling, banning strong stuff, will be no different than banning cannabis. That doesn't work. Myself and many others want a wide variety of cannabises for different purposes, that is one of the primary beauties of cannabis, its plasticity and morphing capabilities. But solving the problem of people getting fried by strong ganja Its no different from creating general knowledege among he public such as we already all have regarding alcohol use. If you just want to relax you have a beer or two you don't drink a fuckin liter of tequila. Its simple, but it will take time for the pblic to integrate the knowledge, no need to be alarmed and of course the government will react badly, thats their job, and our job is to find work arounds, there's not much you can do other than that, in the meantime I hope to soon enjoy the Zenith it looks and sounds and it looks and sounds fantastic did I say that already, my god i am climbing walls, I'm going to call 911, and I may have to change some of my plans for the up coming growing season. It sounds like the kind of strain Ace would make into a regular, and why not, eh? I hope so, I am not sure I can get around to growing it this year.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
My order is on it's way!

We're excited. Both phenos sounds excellent and just up my street!

As regards all this strong weed nonsense that some have been banging on about; it's nonsense!
Surely it's the problem of dispensaries not informing their customers correctly, not the seed producers?

Moderation was always the way

There's always been weed to "bend us silly"; in fact I'm bent "stupidly silly" today.
0.5g Golden Tiger cob, more than enough to send regular folks to the emergency room! 🚀

Last edited:

Nannymouse

Oh for pete's sake. Just put a 'two-toke' warning on the label, for the newbies to the strain. A whole joint, for a first time with any strain, is NOT where i would go, ever since i had a horror story ride from some 'vietnam weed.' I love sativas, but also know my limits with some of them. Easy does it, until i have a good feeling for anything new.

RobFromTX

Oh for pete's sake. Just put a 'two-toke' warning on the label, for the newbies to the strain. A whole joint, for a first time with any strain, is NOT where i would go, ever since i had a horror story ride from some 'vietnam weed.' I love sativas, but also know my limits with some of them. Easy does it, until i have a good feeling for anything new.
Exactly! The art to enjoying sativas is to learn how much is too much and dial it in. For me less is definitely more. Just a small hit every few hours is all i need to catch a cool buzz :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts