What's new

Zenith feminized limited edition

BuckeyeGreen

I've edited my second reply...

Peace
How about the first comment? Climbing up the walls sound euphoric to you? Sounds like the strain requires further work in order to eliminate the effect of “climbing up the walls“ in half the phenos.
This feminized strain sounds like a regular strain to me. Just like with regular strains you eliminate all the males unless you are breeding and with this strain you eliminate all of the wall climbers. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to experience that or thinking it is a desirable affect.

Taima-da

I wouldn't mind a little wall climbing for one. Nice to have something different to the majority of relaxing strains out there, probably perfect for certain moments.
Great to see strains offered that are really unique in effect.
Like a burst of energy for a party
or say, climbing

Old Fogey

How about the first comment? Climbing up the walls sound euphoric to you? Sounds like the strain requires further work in order to eliminate the effect of “climbing up the walls“ in half the phenos.
This feminized strain sounds like a regular strain to me. Just like with regular strains you eliminate all the males unless you are breeding and with this strain you eliminate all of the wall climbers. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to experience that or thinking it is a desirable affect.
Maybe read my second reply...

Old Fogey

Let's settle people...

There appears to be an unfortunate inconsistency between the two different descriptions of the effects of Pheno 1 contained in the Strain Info at the beginning of the thread.

I didn't pick it up, @goingrey did. Cool. Let's move on and perhaps @dubi can resolve the awkward relationship between the descriptions euphoric and climbing the walls ?

Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@Old Fogey @BuckeyeGreen the strong euphoric-energetic effect of the Zenith fast flowering pheno feels more like a stimulant than your typical cananbis high, same goes for the most lemony phenos of Super Malawi Haze and in effects of other electric ACE sativa strains.

It depends a lot on the situation and on each person how to handle such strong energetic rush of some sativa strains. After toking the early Zenith pheno, i found friends had to wake up from the seat constantly speaking, same happened to me some working mornings, had to move around the room due to intense energy. Such effects can be too much for certain persons with more tendencies to have anxiety or lack of attention, but if you manage to focus the effect it can be amazingly uplifting and motivating, really suitable for physical activities.

BuckeyeGreen

@Old Fogey @BuckeyeGreen the strong euphoric-energetic effect of the Zenith fast flowering pheno feels more like a stimulant than your typical cananbis high, same goes for the most lemony phenos of Super Malawi Haze and in effects of other electric ACE sativa strains.

It depends a lot on the situation and on each person how to handle such strong energetic rush of some sativa strains. After toking the early Zenith pheno, i found friends had to wake up from the seat constantly speaking, same happened to me some working mornings, had to move around the room due to intense energy. Such effects can be too much for certain persons with more tendencies to have anxiety or lack of attention, but if you manage to focus the effect it can be amazingly uplifting and motivating, really suitable for physical activities.
Thanks for the clarification and I appreciate your honesty. I really appreciate that you are telling people exactly what to expect with this strain and that it’s just not for some people who are sensitive to those affects. I can see how most people might be able to micro dose and find a way to make the intense pheno useful and even enjoyable.
It’s not for me that’s for sure. I’ve tried some climbing the wall strains and feeling like I need to go to the emergency room because I’m freaking out is not something I want to experience again.

BuckeyeGreen

Highly energizing and euphoric are not mutually exclusive...
... if climbing the walls is a problem, go outside?
When the feeling is so intense that you feel like you are “climbing the walls,”
simply walking around outside is not going to offer any relief. If your mind is racing so fast fast that it is out of control, the only thing that helps is knowing that it eventually is going to calm down and go away. Having a white knuckle flight for nearly an hour waiting for that to happen is a very unpleasant and frightening experience that most people never want to repeat.

OZZ_

Veteran
simply walking around outside is not going to offer any relief. If your mind is racing so fast fast that it is out of control, the only thing that helps is knowing that it eventually is going to calm down and go away. Having a white knuckle flight for nearly an hour waiting for that to happen is a very unpleasant and frightening experience that most people never want to repeat.

Hi @BuckeyeGreen hope you are doing well! That first phenotype sounds like excellent party weed!

Personally, I love those stimulating types and I know many others In my circle who do as well …. but …. I’ve found in life it’s best to speak only for myself as the result of speaking for others never seems to end up the way I intend 😉🙏🙏

Sensitivities from person to person seem to vary a great deal…. You know how the saying goes “different strokes for different folks” 🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:

johnnylawrence

I noticed some Hon x Pan is energetic but probably not good if going o
I noticed some Hon x Pan is not that conducive to long car rides because you'll wish you were actually 'doing something' instead of just sitting there, trapped in the car, and time seems to pass more slowly which makes it worse. Maybe that's another way to explain it. It probably depends on the setting / where you are, as far as the energetic or motivating aspect of the effects. Having something to do solves the problem. That's just my interpretation of the description.

RobFromTX

I noticed some Hon x Pan is energetic but probably not good if going o

I noticed some Hon x Pan is not that conducive to long car rides because you'll wish you were actually 'doing something' instead of just sitting there, trapped in the car, and time seems to pass more slowly which makes it worse. Maybe that's another way to explain it. It probably depends on the setting / where you are, as far as the energetic or motivating aspect of the effects. Having something to do solves the problem. That's just my interpretation of the description.
It has a very energetic effect on me, but then again so does straight panama. i definitely get that lethargic effect from some african and thai varieties. Hon Pans my favorite though, a great strain for joy riding and Colombo marathons (y)

BuckeyeGreen

Hi @BuckeyeGreen hope you are doing well! That first phenotype sounds like excellent party weed!

Personally, I love those stimulating types and I know many others In my circle who do as well …. but …. I’ve found in life it’s best to speak only for myself as the result of speaking for others never seems to end up the way I intend 😉🙏🙏

Sensitivities from person to person seem to vary a great deal…. You know how the saying goes “different strokes for different folks” 🤙🤙🤙
Keeping up with current events should make trying to eliminate, what is an extreme negative effect, necessary in trying to promote marijuana as positive medicine with positive results. There are many reports in the news the past few years of people calling emergency services because they are having a very bad experience with marijuana. It’s not just edibles and concentrates either.

Do a search for, emergency room visits for marijuana and you’ll see stories reported by CNN, US News and World report etc. on the frequent calls and visits to the emergency room because of marijuana use. I saw that a Detroit major local news station did a story where a local hospital stated that 25% of all emergency room visits in their hospital where due to people having a bad experience with marijuana.

You have to understand that if people where prescribed a drug and there where many calls to emergency rooms around the country because people were having bad experiences with the drug, the drug would be pulled from the market. This is a very big issue for the marijuana community and needs to be addressed. We can’t promote something as a good medicine while it has real, proven results as being an experience so bad that many, many people have called because of an emergency medical situation.

I’m not speaking for myself when I’m talking about this issue. I know how to handle an over the top reaction to marijuana. I know to relax, take it easy and waiting to let the super intense feeling slowly fade away; a 🍷 helps too. The vast majority of people have no idea how to deal with a Super intense marijuana reaction or even realize that it could happen.

We are trying to bring more and more people into the marijuana community. We are bringing in a lot of people who have very little experiences with marijuana and some of them are younger, immature and irresponsible. If people have bad experiences with marijuana it’s going to turn them off on it’s use and they will turn other people off on the experience.

It’s also REAL bad publicity for marijuana in general.
We are also trying to get all state and federal government agencies to approve of and pass legislation for the use and sale of marijuana. Publicity like major news agencies reporting on the frequent cases of marijuana users needing EMERGENCY services is doing real harm to furthering the legalization of marijuana.

We need to be smarter than the general public on this issue and address it seriously. Let’s not be underhanded like pharmaceutical companies and put out medicine with bad side effects that hurt many people. We need to be honest as a community and talk about the potential for many people to have a very bad experience with marijuana. Feeling that you need an ambulance to come and get you and take you the hospital is a very, very bad experience!

We need to be better than the pharmaceutical companies. When our beloved weed, which we are promoting as healthy, safe medicine, can create a very frightening experience for many people then we need to address it and eliminate it. We can’t be self centered and ignore it because it’s something we can handle. It’s not about us. It’s about protecting those people we bring into or want to bring into the community who are not prepared to handle a powerful marijuana reaction. I never want anyone to feel so frightened that they end up in the emergency room.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@BuckeyeGreen the fact you don't like, don't appreciate or cannot handle the more euphoric-trippy-frightening effects of some cannabis strains doesn't mean such effects or genetics have to be eliminated from the genepool. Every person feels cannabis effects in a different way, and every person looks for a different thing in cannabis, if it's not your cup of tea, then choose what do you like or what does make you feel good, which is not necessarily what others prefer. We are 100 % honest with our strain descriptions, if you don't like what it describes then choose other thing.

If you want to have a discussion on whether such effects should be eliminated from genepool then kindly go to Strains & Hybrids room and propose it there. I'm just trying to introduce this new Zenith strain, which i love it, so i would appreciate if you can stop now with your person experience or point of view, which is not related to Zenith since you have not grown or tried it yet.

Last edited:

revegeta666

Keeping up with current events should make trying to eliminate, what is an extreme negative effect, necessary in trying to promote marijuana as positive medicine with positive results. There are many reports in the news the past few years of people calling emergency services because they are having a very bad experience with marijuana. It’s not just edibles and concentrates either.

Do a search for, emergency room visits for marijuana and you’ll see stories reported by CNN, US News and World report etc. on the frequent calls and visits to the emergency room because of marijuana use. I saw that a Detroit major local news station did a story where a local hospital stated that 25% of all emergency room visits in their hospital where due to people having a bad experience with marijuana.

You have to understand that if people where prescribed a drug and there where many calls to emergency rooms around the country because people were having bad experiences with the drug, the drug would be pulled from the market. This is a very big issue for the marijuana community and needs to be addressed. We can’t promote something as a good medicine while it has real, proven results as being an experience so bad that many, many people have called because of an emergency medical situation.

I’m not speaking for myself when I’m talking about this issue. I know how to handle an over the top reaction to marijuana. I know to relax, take it easy and waiting to let the super intense feeling slowly fade away; a 🍷 helps too. The vast majority of people have no idea how to deal with a Super intense marijuana reaction or even realize that it could happen.

We are trying to bring more and more people into the marijuana community. We are bringing in a lot of people who have very little experiences with marijuana and some of them are younger, immature and irresponsible. If people have bad experiences with marijuana it’s going to turn them off on it’s use and they will turn other people off on the experience.

It’s also REAL bad publicity for marijuana in general.
We are also trying to get all state and federal government agencies to approve of and pass legislation for the use and sale of marijuana. Publicity like major news agencies reporting on the frequent cases of marijuana users needing EMERGENCY services is doing real harm to furthering the legalization of marijuana.

We need to be smarter than the general public on this issue and address it seriously. Let’s not be underhanded like pharmaceutical companies and put out medicine with bad side effects that hurt many people. We need to be honest as a community and talk about the potential for many people to have a very bad experience with marijuana. Feeling that you need an ambulance to come and get you and take you the hospital is a very, very bad experience!

We need to be better than the pharmaceutical companies. When our beloved weed, which we are promoting as healthy, safe medicine, can create a very frightening experience for many people then we need to address it and eliminate it. We can’t be self centered and ignore it because it’s something we can handle. It’s not about us. It’s about protecting those people we bring into or want to bring into the community who are not prepared to handle a powerful marijuana reaction. I never want anyone to feel so frightened that they end up in the emergency room.
You can't possibly be serious 🤦‍♂️ that's a shocking level of entitlement even for 2023.

Latest posts

Latest posts