What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

vanilla dutch

wholesale bags of haze. twenty five dollars an eighth. 225 an ounce of haze in new york. wholesale price of purple haze from the 70' s in 2020 from the haze brothers 560 an ounce. thankx

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Current wholesale prices in New York city from California stock seems to be between 19 and 24 per unit depending on quality ...Hope that helps:tiphat:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
been getting rid of last years outdoor crop for $700/lb. Good nose, stored ok. The market is drying up right now so i will probably sell out in the next week or two

CrushnYuba

That seems pretty low. Im getting almost 2x that for my last year's up here. Been 11. Closer to 14 since covid . I haven't had to move anything that cheap in a couple years. I'm sure your quality is about the same as mine. I thought lower parts of the state had higher prices then they do here because there are less outdoor growers and its more populated.

furrywall11

hey what's up been traveling around, just getting back to getting on icmag....have a few price points to report....

Oregon outdoor really nice looking good nose Wedding Cake with about 10-15 seeds per 1/8th OZ @ 800/lb in 20+ pack

Oregon outdoor pretty standard looking more heavily seeded probably 40 seeds per 1/8th OZ @ $300/lb in 20+ pack

Humboldt county area Wedding CakexGellato SUPER AMAZING absolutely perfect looking indoor looking outdoor $1000-$1200/lb in large orders

Norcal foothills area good looking nice smelling gas and cookie strains $1000-$1200/lb 10+ packs

The word is prices are going to jump May-end of June..... probably won't crest $1400/lb but it could start to become easier to get that.

furrywall11

state's covered in legal hemp grows now, no outdoor sensi left there lol!

that's not all true, big dog... there were a lot of hemp grows there last year and there will be substantially less this year as the flash in the pan guys realize it's not a way to turn a quick buck....and all of those grows were for biomass or flower.....so, they all grow from feminized seeds that usually cost a buck a piece...

I did a cannabis grow last year three hundred yards from one of the biggest hemp grows in southern Oregon...I was sweating possible seeds up until the end when I cut down and there were none.....

but anyways, on topic Southern Oregon seeded lb prices were just for a bit of perspective...as to how their lbs got seeded, I could only speculate..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
been getting 700-800/lb here for decently stored outdoors from last season, good nose, rough trim... Most people I know sold their 2019 crop already, it's getting dry out there, I've had people calling me recently who I haven't heard from since this time last year.

fresh-frozen BHO diamonds have been moving quickly at 20/gram

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And there’s a lot more People who can spend money on it with the unemployment checks and the stimulus money

914safbmx

most east coast dudes havent even gotten wind of price hikes out west. still blowing out doody outdoors for 12-14 as if there wasnt a storm coming. still seeing B grade ins for less than 2k. only some smart folks holding tight. demand is triple as high as i ever seen in 20 years doing it.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
most east coast dudes havent even gotten wind of price hikes out west. still blowing out doody outdoors for 12-14 as if there wasnt a storm coming. still seeing B grade ins for less than 2k. only some smart folks holding tight. demand is triple as high as i ever seen in 20 years doing it.

so u see grade-B will be selling at close to 6k...???

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
East Coast buyers don’t want to pay more than 24 for AAA Cali ,or anything else...seems to be holding tight??