What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

mowood3479

Veteran
It would be helpful if people could remember to say what general area of CA it is and what it looks like. The state is big. There's a big difference between ins, fresh deps ( don't know if there is any really yet), well preserved nice outdoor, and lower end stuff. This is a really strange time and i really appreciate any info u guys can come up with. Covid is slowing down the out of town shoppers.

Artspliff: i doubt you will even read this, but u need to cut the shit out. It's nothing but diarea of the keyboard that you post every single time. Someone needs to talk to a moderater about this dude. He needs to be banned or at least warned. At first i was entertained by it but this guy seriously has never contributed anything. Never asked a question. I don't think this guy has learned anything about cultivation from this forum. It seems like he locks random threads to rant about good knows what. He needs to hire a therapist If he needs to talk to someone. Who can i report this to?

Add dude to ur ignore list.. it will at least hide his nonsensical posts from view

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
My friend on the hill has thankfully kept back some of his A outdoor stuff, and holding 1200.

Last edited:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I'm just south of mendo on the 101:

GG4 ins great quality 1700 all day
Sour D ins around 16-1650
Exotics like Peanut Butter Breath and Sour Patch kids 2000 to 2100 (mostly/all purple)

Good quality 2019 GH/deps are 13-14, can get a little break on boxes and cases, but not much

2019 outs are 700-1000 depending on quality

Indoor smalls are 800-900 a unit
Outdoor smalls 600-650 a unit

Inside trim 40-50
Outside trim 20 a unit

Demand went apeshit this week. I'm getting calls for ANYTHING, people will take anything they can get. Product is gone in hours. I have people asking me what i have for partials and zips so they can at least give them SOMETHING. My buddies up north are pulling up their buried deps to start trimming them, they'll be 14 or 15 within a month. Inside prices will climb at the same time.

CrushnYuba

Sorry for getting my panties in a bunch.

Starcrash:
It would be cool if we knew what the trickle down affect was. How much is the Cali grown stuff going for WHOLESALE on the east coast right now with Covid?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell you right now that the sweetest of the suites indoors is going to 32

Storm Shadow

Veteran
SoCal top shelf dank 22 .. buddies send them to Texas where drought prices are creeping in and they were going for 26 last month.. now it's 28-3 and they're moving fast COD

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just had a conversation with one of my buyers he says the number is between 25 and 29 on the East Coast from West Coast productsI don’t understand how you can be getting more on the West Coast then when we get on the East Coast

CrushnYuba

Everyone is quoting indoor. What is the sun grown at?

What are " exotics" ?

I have heard the term before but not sure exactly what it is. Instagram hype strain with candy names? Like runts and gushers?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone is quoting indoor. What is the sun grown at?

What are " exotics" ?

I have heard the term before but not sure exactly what it is. Instagram hype strain with candy names? Like runts and gushers?

Sun grown well stored full sun still going for 12+

And basically yes to your question about exotics. Basically any hyped or even just unheard of new cross type shit ppl wanna tax for it being “special”. Often not worth it, sometimes its very much worth it. :tiphat:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually Runtz happens to be very very good
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php