What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

My wife, on the other hand, is an Atheist. We've discussed both the very religious and the Atheists both pretending to know things that can only rely on faith.

Early life and that which followed taught me to read the fine print in all things.

Though I have witnessed what I might regard as miracles but would not begin to assert that I know how they occurred or why.

moose eater

Don't look at me...i won't let someone talk to me about voting the last thing im gonna do is talk about faith based shit
Come on, mud, I have strongly suspected that there's a very sensitive and wounded fellow behind your keyboard, and I suspect that if it spilled out in type, the readers might be truly touched.

No, that wasn't sarcasm in the least. You seem to guard that part of yourself pretty closely, and that tells me there's a bigger gold nugget in there than the average person holds.

xtsho

Real coke's available, but you'll want someone closer to the importation level, and still want to test with the strips or other methods.

Took all the fun out of simply scoring something you haven't had in years. Greed and dishonesty fuck up all kinds of things.

I have no desire to track it down. That was something I did in my twenties. e were rocking it up back then. At my age I'm not touching the stuff even if it is the real deal. No desire to drop dead from a heart attack after taking a hit.

moose eater

I have no desire to track it down. That was something I did in my twenties. e were rocking it up back then. At my age I'm not touching the stuff even if it is the real deal. No desire to drop dead from a heart attack after taking a hit.
I don't tremble or run from it like a newly reformed alcoholic, but doing incredible amounts of 92% uncut in the early and mid 1980s literally changed my metabolism, and my body has become sensitive enough to the stuff since those years that a tiny bit of even 42% paste gives me anxiety, especially when there're too many loose strings of unresolved serious shit floating in the wind.

It went from intense conversations all night long and idealism about life, and eventually turned into anxiety, paranoia, sleep deprivation, worry, fear, etc. When it was no longer fun, I eventually concluded, "This is stupid!" and more or less ceased.

Latest posts

Latest posts