What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

xtsho

Fortunately for you, the numerous importers of wholesale lots of methamphetamines in the US have made it cheap, affordable, and fairly clean, especially in the SW US.

By the way, a family member who works in a harm reduction clinic, informed me yesterday that they're taking test strips from urine analysis kits and dissolving various substances (individually) in small amounts of water to test for Fentanyl. Quite innovative in my opinion, considering the number of unrelated types of drugs, such as cocaine and crank, that are being found with Fentanyl in them.

Buyer beware and put nothing in your body that you don't know what it is. My best advice.

Everything hitting the streets likely has fentanyl in it or is primarily that drug.

I doubt you can even get real cocaine anymore.

Back in the 80's when I got lost in that world for a few years the stuff we were getting was quality Peruvian and Bolivian that had been extracted using ether. Once they blocked the ability for the processors in South America to access the quantities of ether they needed and they started using Diesel and nasty solvents to extract the cocaine from the coca leaves I left and got on with my life. There was a definite change in the quality. I'm glad it happened because I haven't used that garbage since.

moose eater

Well, crime scene cleaners make good moneys. Don't make your family do it
Family and friends are far more likely than not to be the ones who find you, and eventually take part in cleaning up the mess, contacting the morgue, the police, the EMTs, and making arrangements.

Ever smelled rotting blood and flesh that can't be cleaned out of concrete, let alone wood or carpet?

Few other smells like it. Bad juju to put that on anyone, even if they're paid to contend with it.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Doesbt has
Everything hitting the streets likely has fentanyl in it or is primarily that drug.

Back in the 80's when I got lost in that world for a few years the stuff we were getting was quality Peruvian and Bolivian that had been extracted using ether. Once they blocked the ability for the processors in South America to access the quantities of ether they needed and they started using Diesel and nasty solvents to extract the cocaine from the coca leaves I left and got on with my life. There was a definite change in the quality. I'm glad it happened because I haven't used that garbage since.
That's why I don't do powders

moose eater

Real coke's available, but you'll want someone closer to the importation level, and still want to test with the strips or other methods.

Took all the fun out of simply scoring something you haven't had in years. Greed and dishonesty fuck up all kinds of things.

Dime

If you love yourself you'll find real love
I don't know if we're really here for a reason, other than the end result of procreation, but that whole 'maybe tomorrow' thing ought to count for something until it's truly unbearable. And for some it becomes such.
We're here because it's a gift by the creator,what you do with it is the test

Latest posts

Latest posts