What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Quick and painless, with as little mess left for others to be traumatized by as possible, is my recommendation.

Though you never know what tomorrow has in store. Maybe more untenable bullshit, and maybe that rainbow with the pot of gold at the end of it, guarded by an amicable, generous, Leprechaun.
Cleanup. If nobodys gonna miss you, spray you fucking brain out. But this ain't TV, your family has to clean that mess up. Just don't do it at home I guess

moose eater

Now I need an 8bals
Fortunately for you, the numerous importers of wholesale lots of methamphetamines in the US have made it cheap, affordable, and fairly clean, especially in the SW US.

By the way, a family member who works in a harm reduction clinic, informed me yesterday that they're taking test strips from urine analysis kits and dissolving various substances (individually) in small amounts of water to test for Fentanyl. Quite innovative in my opinion, considering the number of unrelated types of drugs, such as cocaine and crank, that are being found with Fentanyl in them.

Buyer beware and put nothing in your body that you don't know what it is. My best advice.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Fortunately for you, the numerous importers of wholesale lots of methamphetamines in the US have made it cheap, affordable, and fairly clean, especially in the SW US.

By the way, a family member who works in a harm reduction clinic, informed me yesterday that they're taking test strips from urine analysis kits and dissolving various substances (individually) in small amounts of water to test for Fentanyl. Quite innovative in my opinion, considering the number of unrelated types of drugs, such as cocaine and crank, that are being found with Fentanyl in them.

Buyer beware and put nothing in your body that you don't know what it is. My best advice.
I get it, haven't touched a powder in a year cuz my boy that deals with such, I just smfh

moose eater

Cleanup. If nobodys gonna miss you, spray you fucking brain out. But this ain't TV, your family has to clean that mess up. Just don't do it at home I guess
Someone will always be tasked with finding you and cleaning up the mess. It's selfish to leave them the mess that follows. Speaking from personal experience. Images and smells that for some never depart. If you're looking to punish them, as many are who engage in the more graphic forms of self-inflicted death, then that's one way to fuck with their minds.

As for me, when cancer becomes untenable, or some other aspect of life does so, limited blood, preceded by a couple days fasting so I don't leave them with my drawers full of dung, and in a spacious setting, like a more open room in a bed, as someone having to pry your rigor mortised body from a car seat and out through a narrow door is also a form of unnecessary trauma for others that's selfish to leave them with.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran

Price isnt a factor . Motherfuckeransweting his phone is