What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
There will always be someone who is fucked over by choices of graphic nature re. departure. A lot to ask for some to carry, even if they're paid for such tasks.

I know the busboy is paid to clean my table, but if I shit on the plates, s/he probably has a right to tell me about it.
You haven't an iota

moose eater

Hey forgot it was you so yeah you got a clue
Serious questions.

Do you have normal sleep hours and patterns?

Are you abstaining from caffeine or other stimulants?

How may alcoholic beverages per day, and how close together?

Because one thought I have is that you're perpetuating this somewhat manic imbalance with rapid fire thoughts, impulse, and expression of needs. and the questions I asked refer to things or circumstances that might be complicating your current struggles.

But honestly, finding someone nearby whom you can develop a decent trusting relationship with, whom you can speak with openly, who is humane in their presentation and discourse, and both trained and experienced to deal with such things, might be in your best interest. Seriously.

I no longer engage in this work professionally, haven't for years, and you're a more or less anonymous voice on a cannabis forum's music thread, with what seems like some fairly serious mania and other issues happening at times.

Peace is not apt to land in your lap without you making an effort.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Serious questions.

Do you have normal sleep hours and patterns?

Are you abstaining from caffeine or stimulants?

How may alcoholic beverages per day, and how close together?

Because one thought I have is that you're perpetuating this somewhat manic imbalance with rapid fire thoughts, impulse, and expression needs. and the questions I asked refer to things or circumstances that might be complicating your current struggles.

But honestly, finding someone nearby whom you can develop a decent trusting relationship with, whom you can speak with openly, who is humane in their presentation and discourse, and both trained and experienced to deal with such things, might be in your best interest. Seriously.

I no longer engage in this work professionally, haven't for years, and you're a more or less anonymous voice on a cannabis forum's music thread, with what seems like some fairly serious mania and other issues happening at times.

Peace is not apt to land in your lap without you making an effort.
Yes yes And too much . The paragraphs I can't read atm

Latest posts

Latest posts