What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Same-same. One is clinical speak, the other common speak.
Suicidal ideation is the idea of making your own way to the other side. But how you do it is up to you, get creative, my best ones auto-guillotine, dynamite buttplug, or just tri yo eat a grenade, and yeah, no. My mind ain't right

moose eater

Suicidal ideation is the idea of making your own way to the other side. But how you do it is up to you, get creative, my best ones auto-guillotine, dynamite buttplug, or just tri yo eat a grenade, and yeah, no. My mind ain't right
Suicidal ideation is typically part of a diagnostic listing of thoughts and possible actions that alludes to some degree of desire to die. The frequency, status of planning, ability to fulfill the desire, whether or not steps have been taken to achieve the end, all play a part in determining the degree of risk involved.

I was the only mental health guy in the various clinics I worked in that had zero clients off themselves, and I approached it from a somewhat unconventional, fairly libertarian, self-determination angle, with an express belief that each of us ultimately controls our own decisions about ourselves, that abolition ended others owning any part of us, but that tomorrow is a huge unknown that might or might not be worth hanging out for, and that making such decisions in as clear and level a frame of mind as possible is very important.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Suicidal ideation is typically part of a diagnostic listing of thoughts and possible actions that alludes to some degree of desire to die. The frequency, status of planning, ability to fulfill the desire, whether or not steps have been taken to achieve the end, all play a part in determining the degree of risk involved.

I was the only mental health guy in the various clinics I worked in that had zero clients off themselves, and I approached it from a somewhat unconventional, fairly libertarian, self-determination angle, with an express belief that each of us ultimately controls our own decisions about ourselves, that abolition ended others owning any part of us, but that tomorrow is a huge unknown that might or might not be worth hanging out for, and that making such decisions in as clear and level a frame of mind as possible is very important.
Kinda might wanna die. Fuck man, hold my beer

moose eater

Kinda might wanna die. Fuck man, hold my beer
Maybe put it off until you're more certain.

Otherwise, there's a certain 'gaminess' to your inner voice that you're posting. Toying with something that's permanent might lead to outcomes that hadn't entirely been decided on yet.

Like impulse shopping isn't always the best means to get what you really want.

moose eater

Got a morbid DESIRE TO BURN
Sounds a lot like a desire to hurt/hate on the self, well beyond simply ending pain. As the method spoken about is one that increases pain, rather than decreasing it.

Most people who want to escape pain and stress desire methods of departure that reduce such things.

In my world, burning to death and drowning are 2 of the most terrifying ways to go.

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Maybe put it off until you're more certain.

Otherwise, there's a certain 'gaminess' to your inner voice that you're posting. Toying with something that's permanent might lead to outcomes that hadn't entirely been decided on yet.

Like impulse shopping isn't always the best means to get what you really want.
Not while moms is with us

moose eater

Not while moms is with us
There will always be someone who is fucked over by choices of graphic nature re. departure. A lot to ask for some to carry, even if they're paid for such tasks.

I know the busboy is paid to clean my table, but if I shit on the plates, s/he probably has a right to tell me about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts