What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

ice minus

We had this once at a beloved Indonesian Thai high end restaurant in our region and then shamelessly tried to rip it off

Screenshot_20241016-022259.png

Can only get "Snake Beans" at the Asian supermarket and the Thai Basil is a must as well

We tried substituting green beans in place of string beans and regular basil instead of the Thai and couldn't believe what a difference it made (for the worse) so we now know a trip to the Asian market is a must

I should try growing them in my grow tent

cellardwellar420

Holy , some restaurant quality cooking there my friend. Super pro looking!

Do you guys use the prepared red Thai curry pastes in your base?

We've been making the rounds trying most of them that we can find, currently on this one
View attachment 19084554

Haven't found a favorite yet.. some are hotter, some are more fragrant, lots of learning still
Try the green curry with chicken, galangal lemongrass shrimp. Its a bit more spicy i think

Heaven
Pic from goolgle

Attachments

• 1729065425814.png
    1729065425814.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Latest posts