What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Rgd

Veteran
deep fried in crushed up cheezies[no..the good kind.. lol]

1729090590380.jpeg

moose eater

Holy , some restaurant quality cooking there my friend. Super pro looking!

Do you guys use the prepared red Thai curry pastes in your base?

We've been making the rounds trying most of them that we can find, currently on this one
View attachment 19084554

Haven't found a favorite yet.. some are hotter, some are more fragrant, lots of learning still
We sometimes or often use that paste in our red Thai curries, but we add finely minced fresh garlic, finely minced ginger, and kaffir lime leaves, as well as a squirt or so of lime juice and a good quality, thick coconut milk that borders on coconut cream.

cellardwellar420

these are with[ Canadian] Hawkins Cheesies

which are hard /salty /oily cheesey /vintage,,

cheetos would be good..I love any cheezies..even puffy styrofoam ones

View attachment 19085274
Looks tasty!!🤤 Sipping my coffey and smoking my newly grown😛 My pantry and fridge was pretty empty, but i got some dinner going.. chicken/qinoa/brorh/with carrots and orange lentils, and a homemade bread/foccaia

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg