What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
russia FINALLY killed a nazi!
5xz5m4wkfxjb1.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
cnn said 28000 ft. you're right they could have blacked out from o2 starvation

this video shows it burning pretty good on the way down.
If that was the case the plane would have continued on autopilot until it ran out of gas. It was an old POS jet, a 2004 Raytheon Hawker 800 registered in the Bahamas. The newer model, the 850 is decent.

Hmong

Veteran
just keep on making my points..
All that hardware and yet, font still bigger than your gains...
1692840974233.png

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there are mushrooms that the active ingredient does not metabolize as it passes through the body, kidneys etc. there are reports of folks drinking their urine to take another ride...doubt that i'll ever get that desperate to avoid reality. :shucks:

Brother Nature

Right, that does make sense. Seems a little ironic considering how much arms nato countries are supplying Ukraine though. That's basically the same thing, right? Just worse for the Ukrainian people, they get a ton of weapons but no personnel. Maybe I'm just stoned but that doesn't seem like a logical way to win a war, just a very good way to prolong one. But, maybe that's the long play, deplete Russian spirits and numbers without losing any nato forces then swoop in when all seems lost, end the Putin regime, and avoid a real war. If I were slightly more cynical I'd also think there'd suddenly be a lot of private contractors to assist in rebuilding Ukraine too.

Blue Rhino

Right, that does make sense. Seems a little ironic considering how much arms nato countries are supplying Ukraine though. That's basically the same thing, right?
Not really. Aiding someone in their fight isn't the same as jumping in and fighting alongside them. As for all the arms from NATO countries, The European NATO countries, especially the former Soviet Bloc ones, have a VERY vested interest in Ruzzia not winning in Ukraine.
Just worse for the Ukrainian people, they get a ton of weapons but no personnel. Maybe I'm just stoned but that doesn't seem like a logical way to win a war, just a very good way to prolong one.
While manpower is the primary asset there are force multipliers than can make up for fewer overall troops including but not limited to; competent commanders (meaning intelligent, flexible strategies and tactics), superior equipment and weapons, and the big one, combined arms operations.
But, maybe that's the long play, deplete Russian spirits and numbers without losing any nato forces then swoop in when all seems lost, end the Putin regime, and avoid a real war.
There may be a long play involved but I don't believe it has anything to do with NATO forces doing any swooping in Cavalry style.
If I were slightly more cynical I'd also think there'd suddenly be a lot of private contractors to assist in rebuilding Ukraine too.
Yeah, I'd bet US already has private contractors lined up.

Last edited: