What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

i can be at the front gate of a US-owned/BAE operated military explosives plant in less than ten minutes from my front door. :shucks:
While a good bit less so now, the Trans Alaska Pipeline is a national energy supply resource, with hundreds of miles of mostly unattended Pipeline, a lot of it above ground.

At one point it was pumping about 2 million barrels of oil per day, back in the early 1980s, though the last I looked we were close to 550,000 +/- day now.

Once production and through-put drops to below level 'X' in the pipe, especially on down-hill grades, then it creates vibrations in the pipeline that nearby areas, such as those near the bottom of Thompson Pass, experience as feeling very much like an earth quake.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I think we need to bring back nuclear bomb drills.
From 1951 the year before I was born.

1728037961956.jpeg

They did not know about Bert.

1728038017476.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran

The Dahiya doctrine, or Dahya doctrine,[1] is an Israeli military strategy involving the large-scale destruction of civilian infrastructure, or domicide, to pressure hostile governments.[2] The doctrine was outlined by former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Chief of General Staff Gadi Eizenkot. Israel colonel Gabi Siboni wrote that Israel "should target economic interests and the centers of civilian power that support the organization".[3] The logic is to harm the civilian population so much that they will then turn against the militants, forcing the enemy to sue for peace.

The doctrine is named after the Dahieh neighborhood (also transliterated as Dahiyeh and Dahiya) of Beirut, where Hezbollah had its headquarters during the 2006 Lebanon War, and which was heavily damaged by the IDF.[2]

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Today Zionists are people who merely believe that Israel ought to continue to exist.

No one who would suggest that "all the things zionists hate" include leftists and/or the highly educated ought to be taken seriously by anyone.
I certainly hope you do not maintain that I even remotely attempted to assert that. BTW - do you have an opinion re; the secular jews question I addressed to you?

shiva82

Today Zionists are people who merely believe that Israel ought to continue to exist.

No one who would suggest that "all the things zionists hate" include leftists and/or the highly educated ought to be taken seriously by anyone.
merely cheating , deviant , thieving , born killers