What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
german guy rooting for the modern day nazis. who could have seen that coming?

the holocaust guilt has absolutely cucked german libs lmfao

moose eater

what fucking world do you people live in
The one where Israel's and the US' repeated pre-emptive illegal use of that 'hammer' is apparently invisible, due to boundary-challenged making of one's own sins invisible, nationalism, ethnocentrism, and a half-dozen other 'isms' that I find both mind boggling and disgusting.. You know, like the fucking Hatfields and McCoys, but with better than muskets for armaments.

JKD

Veteran
Both the US and Israel have historically taken illegal pre-emptive action against Iran. The recent bombing of an embassy comes immediately to mind.

But the US and Israel tout sovereignty and 'law' left, right, and center, without a second thought to their incessant violations regarding those issues.

If it weren't for wind current, I'd advocate turning Israel into a bed of glass as a parking lot, which I guess is where tactical nukes might get a real field test, eh?
I’m certainly no fan of US/Israeli hypocrisy. No fan of the UN permanent member veto either, which corrupts it’s purpose and often makes it only a weapon used by the powerful against the powerless.

moose eater

I’m certainly no fan of US/Israeli hypocrisy. No fan of the UN permanent member veto either, which corrupts it’s purpose and often makes it only a weapon used by the powerful against the powerless.
Absolutely.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Time for tactical nukes on a day with limited wind.

I hear there's some great beaches in Israel, and after a couple hundred years, maybe they'd be less radioactive to the extent that others could use that land.

moose eater

Oh, and the Iranian People did rise up.... about 1979, and caused the US' puppet, the Shaw of Iran, to pick up a new zip code as his residence.

And I've known both pro-Shaw and anti-Shaw Iranians in Alaska.

Iran, like any other sovereign nation, has the right and authority to choose their own government without being bullied by boundary-challenged hypocritical super powers or their lackeys and proxies.

JKD

Veteran
If Israel strikes Iran, I expect the Iranian response to be larger, and coordinated with Houthi and Hezbollah missiles in a more serious attempt to overwhelm Israeli defences. If it has the means after a strike to do so.

moose eater

If Israel strikes Iran, I expect the Iranian response to be larger, and coordinated with Houthi and Hezbollah missiles in a more serious attempt to overwhelm their defences. If it has the means after a strike to do so.
Yep.

And as I wrote earlier, Iran has already demonstrated the very clear capacity to fly archaic weapons right past Iron Dome, inflicting damage on Israeli military targets (and unlike Israeli and the US actions, with minimal human losses).

Last edited:

Hiddenjems

Pure joy? More like pure hell is coming. You think it's a good thing. You haven't a clue as to how worse the peoples lives of those living in Gaza are going to be after this.
Many people around the world have different values than us. There are literally millions of people around the world willing to die a horrible death in the name of their cause. Americans can’t really understand.

Americans hold signs and yell. Muslims fly planes they’re on into buildings, not the same.

xtsho

Oh, and the Iranian People did rise up.... about 1979, and caused the US' puppet, the Shaw of Iran, to pick up a new zip code as his residence.

And I've known both pro-Shaw and anti-Shaw Iranians in Alaska.

Iran, like any other sovereign nation, has the right and authority to choose their own government without being bullied by boundary-challenged hypocritical super powers or their lackeys and proxies.

Unfortunately the 1979 uprising did not lead to the result that those that rose up were hoping for. Most would have preferred the Shah to what they have now.

I have several Iranian friends. Nobody in Iran is happy with the way things are going. They want to be with the west but their country is ruled by a Minority that has the power.

Iran resemble South Africa decades ago where a small minority ruled the majority. I think the current Iranian leadership structure is going to collapse.

The attack on Israel was more to take focus off the current internal issues than an actual credible attack on Israel.

!979 may repeat itself in Iran.

moose eater

Many people around the world have different values than us. There are literally millions of people around the world willing to die a horrible death in the name of their cause. Americans can’t really understand.

Americans hold signs and yell. Muslims fly planes they’re on into buildings, not the same.
Again, to clarify, there were no Palestinians on those planes on 9/11. They were primarily our 'good friends', the Saudis, and even partially funded by a member of the Saudi Royal Family. A family which, overall, is far more secular, by the way.

moose eater

Unfortunately the 1979 uprising did not lead to the result that those that rose up were hoping for. Most would have preferred the Shah to what they have now.

I have several Iranian friends. Nobody in Iran is happy with the way things are going. They want to be with the west but their country is ruled by a Minority that has the power.

Iran resemble South Africa decades ago where a small minority ruled the majority. I think the current Iranian leadership structure is going to collapse.

The attack on Israel was more to take focus off the current internal issues than an actual credible attack on Israel.

The attack on Israel was a direct result of Israel pre-emptively bombing an embassy in violation of international law (and Israel's continued violations of human rights and laws in Gaza). And Iran's internal struggles have never been the business of the United States.. legally speaking, for all of those 'law and order' types.

Cannavore

Veteran

yes iran resembles south africa, definitely not israel lol.

Cannavore

Veteran

they live in a camp named Gaza that they can't escape from. their lives were forfeit before they were born. they have nothing to live for or to lose.

Latest posts

Latest posts