What's new

War

Eltitoguay

However, same or many (I dont know) Near and Middle East Marxists do not agree with part of Chomsky's current vision of the area.
I think I linked this article to you a while ago, I think under another nickname before some forum moderator expelled me for predicting almost exactly what was going to happen in the EU on the energy issue, and not be my prediction of the taste of some German far-right or whatever...

The article , by Yassin al-Haj Saleh, a Syrian writer and former political prisoner :

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
GYmccY6X0AA6KN7

moose eater

Israel is little more than a poison pill, now deserving and having earned being removed from any other nation's worries or concerns.

The US and UK need to allow Bibi and his cult of militant Zionists to sleep in the bed they've made for themselves and be banished from the planet.

It's what would be done for or with any other lying, destructive, thieving rogue nation that would behave as they have.

They ain't THAT special.

Eltitoguay

Israel is little more than a poison pill, now deserving and having earned being removed from any other nation's worries or concerns.

The US and UK need to allow Bibi and his cult of militant Zionists to sleep in the bed they've made for themselves and be banished from the planet.

It's what would be done for or with any other lying, destructive, thieving rogue nation that would behave as they have.

They ain't THAT special.

In my opinion, we should always judge governments separately from their people.

However, and unfortunately, decisions made about/against any government usually have an even harsher impact on its population...

I am a fervent pro-Palestinian, as is my duty as a pro-Sahrawi... But I am also concerned about the well-being of the population of Israel...

Damn, how difficult... Do we need a Palestinian-Israeli Nelson Mandela?

moose eater

In my opinion, we should always judge governments separately from their people.

However, and unfortunately, decisions made about/against any government usually have an even harsher impact on its population...

I am a fervent pro-Palestinian, as is my duty as a pro-Sahrawi... But I am also concerned about the well-being of the population of Israel...

Damn, how difficult... Do we need a Palestinian-Israeli Nelson Mandela?

5-6 months ago, 97% of Israelis polled were all in favor of continued militant Zionism as was being conducted by IDF in Gaza.

Within the last 2 months ~67% of Israelis supported the raping of Palestinian prisoners by IDF (or anyone else?? 'Settlers' raping and or murdering Palestinians, and destroying their homes, especially in the West Bank??)..

The IDF members outed for brutally raping Palestinian prisoners were put on talk shows in Israel as celebrities.

Which Israeli citizens deserve not to share the Karma of their government in Israel?

Edit: If one's government is engaged in committing atrocities, and people represented by that government have not risen up in opposition to that government and its atrocities, let alone speaking in outright support of those atrocities, then they share culpability for those atrocities. I think that's a fair assessment of civic duty as it relates to karma.

Last edited: