What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran

8f1.jpg

xtsho

Iran just fired the first shot in the path towards it's destruction. They are too stupid to realize the mistake they just made. If they think any other Middle Eastern country is going to join them they're wrong.

Complete tactical blunder on the part of the Iranians. They made a big mistake.

moose eater

Yeah, far better for them (the remainder of the Middle East) to simply accept Israel's 3/4+ of a century of murder, imprisonment without charges, rape, theft of land and homes and more, maintaining a passive position as the UN resolutions chastising Israel over the years are repeatedly quashed by Israel's accomplice in crime, the US, via their unilateral veto authority.

Ideas that wouldn't even be on the table or thought of as reasonable if it were these commenters' own homes, land, neighbors and families.

If you're going to burn down my home, then ALL our homes are going up in smoke.

And Iran has already demonstrated that they have the capacity to surgically strike military targets inside Israel, even with much older weapons systems, despite the long acclaimed Iron Dome rouse..

moose eater

The other side of the medal is, that most of the 500 or 600 000 dead germans, which were murdered after allied bomb attacks were civilans. The same in Japan.
While generally holding some truth, an actual measurement of proportionality, whether involving the number of children murdered or journalists who were literally targeted by Israel, the strength of the comparison fades away sharply, and becomes simply more obfuscation and smoke and mirrors.

xtsho

No other Middle Eastern country is going to join Iran. Now Israel has the green light to strike back with full force.

This would be a good time for the Iranian people to rise up and take back their country from the Ayatollahs. I don't think they want another war. They just want to live. They could care less about Israel. They just want to watch their children grow up.

moose eater

No other Middle Eastern country is going to join Iran. Now Israel has the green light to strike back with full force.

This would be a good time for the Iranian people to rise up and take back their country from the Ayatollahs. I don't think they want another war. They just want to live. They could care less about Israel. They just want to watch their children grow up.
You might want to count that number again. Turkey has called out Israel a number of times, and Yemen has been actively administering karma to those in the area who support others' violations of human rights and international law.

And you can wager safely there'll be more.

Cannavore

Veteran
The other side of the medal is, that most of the 500 or 600 000 dead germans, which were murdered after allied bomb attacks were civilans. The same in Japan.
skill issue

zionists purposely built their government infrastructure in "civilian" zones..... you know, they use human shields.

how many civilian populations do you know require compulsory military training where the government hands out guns for you to steal land that doesn't belong to you?

Cannavore

Veteran

iran is just de-escalating through escalation, bro

iran, palestine, yemen, lebanon have the right to defend themselves lololol

JKD

Veteran
The firebombing of Tokyo killed 100,000 civilians and left 1000,000 homeless. It was pretty reprehensible.

I think Israel and the US were the only ones who could stop this conflict escalating. Iran will get bombed, but was doing nothing at all an option? Possibly Israel would have bombed them ‘preemptively’ anyway, the way they were progressing. Who would know?

moose eater

The firebombing of Tokyo killed 100,000 civilians and left 1000,000 homeless. It was pretty reprehensible.

I think Israel and the US were the only ones who could stop this conflict escalating. Iran will get bombed, but was doing nothing at all an option? Possibly Israel would have bombed them ‘preemptively’ anyway, the way they were progressing. Who would know?
Both the US and Israel have historically taken illegal pre-emptive action against Iran. The recent bombing of an embassy comes immediately to mind.

But the US and Israel tout sovereignty and 'law' left, right, and center, without a second thought to their incessant violations regarding those issues.

If it weren't for wind current, I'd advocate turning Israel into a bed of glass as a parking lot, which I guess is where tactical nukes might get a real field test, eh?

Latest posts

Latest posts