What's new

War

right

Cannavore

Veteran
The sources that you are citing are ridiculous.
There is no question that the hamas terrorists raped women and children
the source of the rape claims if i remember correctly, was a single woman who was at the nova fest who provided ZERO proof of her claims and the media ran with it. Haaretz (the single largest isareli media source) as well as the UN Human Rights council corroborated that there was no first hand proof. Just like with the 40 beheaded babies and all the other zionist nazi lies.

meanwhile, we have video evidence of israeli soldiers sodomizing prisoners literally on fucking camera. the culprits were paraded around israeli media and celebrated. once again, haaretz if i am remembering correctly, documented all of this. including evidence that palestinian prisoners were RAPED with the BARRELS OF ZIONIST M16's. settlers literally protested at the gazan borders that the soldiers have a right to rape and kill prisoners LMFAO.

all documented in this thread.

moose eater

A senior United Nations official found “clear and convincing” information that hostages have been raped and sexually abused in Gaza and “reasonable grounds” to believe sexual violence, including rape and gang rape, occurred during the Oct. 7 terrorist attack led by Hamas.Mar 5, 2024
And now read that report and see what it actually says, and who did what to whom.

Headlines don't cut it, so read the report in its entirety. And read the assessments of that report.

moose eater

the source of the rape claims if i remember correctly, was a single woman who was at the nova fest who provided ZERO proof of her claims and the media ran with it. Haaretz (the single largest isareli media source) as well as the UN Human Rights council corroborated that there was no first hand proof. Just like with the 40 beheaded babies and all the other zionist nazi lies.

meanwhile, we have video evidence of israeli soldiers sodomizing prisoners literally on fucking camera. the culprits were paraded around israeli media and celebrated. once again, haaretz if i am remembering correctly, documented all of this. including evidence that palestinian prisoners were RAPED with the BARRELS OF ZIONIST M16's. settlers literally protested at the gazan borders that the soldiers have a right to rape and kill prisoners LMFAO.

all documented in this thread.
And the ONE guy who was a witness and stated it was not Hamas that was engaged in any systematic rape, was passed over as a source for testimony, as well.

Cannavore

Veteran
settlers protesting the right to rape and kill prisoners:

GORvpLQWUAAgUlA

moose eater

My source is from the far left as a matter of fact
HIGHLY doubtful.
I could easily dig up the same story on the right. Not just on state run left wing media
Like I said, stop looking at headlines and dig a bit deeper. The story has been dismissed as propaganda.

And if we're to start weighing the lies told by Israel (and echoed by the US State Dept), versus lies told by Hamas or those representing Gaza and the West Bank, the scale tips hard to the lies told by Israel and the US.

Cannavore

Veteran
I could easily dig up the same story on the right. Not just on state run left wing media
dude you're like the perfect american political specimen. absolutely clueless lmfao.

i'd suggest deprogramming from all political content you consume because it's leading you nowhere.

right

I'm not going to entertain talking points from al Jazeera .or Islamic propagandists.
A true journalist is unbiased and not state controlled media