What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

buzzmobile

Veteran
pfzer and zelenskys number 1 cheerleader . how many years did you serve in the military ?
Moderna is the better jab,

Volodymyr calls me Daddy,
21_3c2cc14c-3a1b-4318-b63a-716008a86b58.png

159 daze of bombing and killing and we parted ways honorably. How's that for military madness, my dear friend @shiva82 ?

How many weeks have you held down a job?

moose eater

i'm pretty sure that is a requirement to make full bird. ;)
The military is often a "go along to get along" outfit, where people who shouldn't have any real power require their asses to be kissed nonetheless.

Knowing you spent some time as an enlisted/inducted fellow, you're aware of that.

Sullivan's a Trumper who supports ineffective approaches to plans or problems involving situations he has red-neck biases about quite routinely.

Right about election season, we start hearing from him.

His responses to letters or phone calls are predictable partisan, narrow-minded, beige, nothing-burgers intended to make you think he gives a fuck... assuming you have lower than an 80 IQ.

Trying to get an honest in-depth dialogue from him regarding Gaza (or other hot-button issues) and the US' repetitive violations of domestic and international law is an effort in sheer futility. He has no more soul or heart, other than for re-election, than a used, empty shoe box.

Last edited:

So Hai

German faggot Scholz came to Khazakhstan to ask president Tokayev about the conflict. Tokayev told him that ”fact is that Russia is militarily invincible. Further escalation of the war will lead to irreparable consequences for all of humanity and, above all, for all countries directly involved in the russian-ukranian conflict.

Also Volkswagen announced it will close its factories in Germany.

moose eater

1726527764622.png

For Immediate Release
Valentina Pereda, Communications Director, [email protected]

Washington, D.C. | www.adc.org | September 15, 2024 – Today marks the 42nd anniversary of one of the most brutal acts of violence in modern history: the massacre of the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps. Beginning on September 16, 1982, Lebanese militia, operating under the direction of Israeli forces, massacred, wounded, and left homeless thousands of defenseless men, women, and children in the Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps. The indiscriminate killing was carried out methodically over the course of two days until the morning of September 18. By the end of this campaign of violence and terror, over 3,000 Palestinian refugees had been murdered.

During the massacre, Israeli forces controlled the area surrounding the Sabra and Shatila camps. They allowed militants to enter the camps, blocked Palestinian refugees from escaping, and illuminated the night sky with flares as the killing raged on. The day after the killings stopped, the United Nations Security Council condemned the “criminal massacre of Palestinian civilians.” Three months later, the United Nations General Assembly unanimously condemned the killings as an act of genocide. A UN-established commission concluded that Israeli authorities were responsible for the massacre, with the intention to destroy the national and cultural identity of the Palestinian people.

Even the Israeli-established Kahan Commission could not fully exonerate Israeli forces, finding then-Defense Minister Ariel Sharon “personally responsible” for not preventing the bloodshed. Though Sharon was briefly removed from his post, he later rose to become Israel’s Prime Minister, a chilling reminder of how deeply embedded impunity has been in Israel’s nearly century-long campaign of violence against Palestinians.

The ongoing genocide in Gaza today, with relentless bombardments, blockade, and mass casualties, echoes the horrific violence witnessed at Sabra and Shatila. Over the decades, the pattern of targeted massacres, displacement, and dehumanization of the Palestinian people has continued, rooted in the same colonialist ambitions that have driven Israel’s policies since its founding. The Gaza Strip, like the refugee camps of Lebanon, is a testament to the catastrophic consequences of dispossession and the ongoing efforts to eradicate Palestinian existence.

Israel’s impunity continues as the international community has long failed to deliver justice for the victims of Sabra and Shatila, and that failure persists today as Palestinians in Gaza face yet another chapter of genocidal violence. The families of those massacred, both then and now, demand not only remembrance but urgent action. Ending Israel’s apartheid system and occupation, holding its leaders accountable for their crimes, and implementing the right of return for Palestinian people are essential steps toward justice.
About ADC
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is the largest Arab American grassroots organization in the U.S., founded in 1980 by former Senator James Abourezk. ADC’s mission is to defend and promote the human rights, civil rights, and liberties of the millions of Arab Americans residing in the United States. Through its work, the ADC fights discrimination in the U.S., enhances public understanding of Arab history and culture, and partners with marginalized communities globally to advance social justice.

So Hai

View attachment 19067679

For Immediate Release
Valentina Pereda, Communications Director, [email protected]

Washington, D.C. | www.adc.org | September 15, 2024 – Today marks the 42nd anniversary of one of the most brutal acts of violence in modern history: the massacre of the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps. Beginning on September 16, 1982, Lebanese militia, operating under the direction of Israeli forces, massacred, wounded, and left homeless thousands of defenseless men, women, and children in the Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps. The indiscriminate killing was carried out methodically over the course of two days until the morning of September 18. By the end of this campaign of violence and terror, over 3,000 Palestinian refugees had been murdered.

During the massacre, Israeli forces controlled the area surrounding the Sabra and Shatila camps. They allowed militants to enter the camps, blocked Palestinian refugees from escaping, and illuminated the night sky with flares as the killing raged on. The day after the killings stopped, the United Nations Security Council condemned the “criminal massacre of Palestinian civilians.” Three months later, the United Nations General Assembly unanimously condemned the killings as an act of genocide. A UN-established commission concluded that Israeli authorities were responsible for the massacre, with the intention to destroy the national and cultural identity of the Palestinian people.

Even the Israeli-established Kahan Commission could not fully exonerate Israeli forces, finding then-Defense Minister Ariel Sharon “personally responsible” for not preventing the bloodshed. Though Sharon was briefly removed from his post, he later rose to become Israel’s Prime Minister, a chilling reminder of how deeply embedded impunity has been in Israel’s nearly century-long campaign of violence against Palestinians.

The ongoing genocide in Gaza today, with relentless bombardments, blockade, and mass casualties, echoes the horrific violence witnessed at Sabra and Shatila. Over the decades, the pattern of targeted massacres, displacement, and dehumanization of the Palestinian people has continued, rooted in the same colonialist ambitions that have driven Israel’s policies since its founding. The Gaza Strip, like the refugee camps of Lebanon, is a testament to the catastrophic consequences of dispossession and the ongoing efforts to eradicate Palestinian existence.

Israel’s impunity continues as the international community has long failed to deliver justice for the victims of Sabra and Shatila, and that failure persists today as Palestinians in Gaza face yet another chapter of genocidal violence. The families of those massacred, both then and now, demand not only remembrance but urgent action. Ending Israel’s apartheid system and occupation, holding its leaders accountable for their crimes, and implementing the right of return for Palestinian people are essential steps toward justice.
About ADC
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is the largest Arab American grassroots organization in the U.S., founded in 1980 by former Senator James Abourezk. ADC’s mission is to defend and promote the human rights, civil rights, and liberties of the millions of Arab Americans residing in the United States. Through its work, the ADC fights discrimination in the U.S., enhances public understanding of Arab history and culture, and partners with marginalized communities globally to advance social justice.
Ariel Sharon October 3, 2001 to Shimon Peres

Hiddenjems

you don't even live in this country and get your opinions from fascists and reactionary right wing losers. illegal or legal immigration doesn't even crack the top 10 issues this country faces.
Tell that to people not getting their lease renewed so the house can be rented to hatians for $200 a week per bed.

Nobody cares about the working poor.

audiohi

Veteran
Tell that to people not getting their lease renewed so the house can be rented to hatians for $200 a week per bed.

Nobody cares about the working poor.

but who will care about the landlord profits?

you and your family are businessmen

businessmen are well known for caring about what's best for the poor

Hiddenjems

but who will care about the landlord profits?

you and your family are businessmen

businessmen are well known for caring about what's best for the poor
Way to avoid the problem by attacking me personally.

As a child I lived with various poor relatives while my parents used drugs. I wore hand me down clothes for years.

Sorry I improved my life. I know it ruins the narrative of “no upward mobility”.

audiohi

Veteran
Way to avoid the problem by attacking me personally.

As a child I lived with various poor relatives while my parents used drugs. I wore hand me down clothes for years.

Sorry I improved my life. I know it ruins the narrative of “no upward mobility”.

what's the problem?

That the landlords see a legal population of immigrants that have some disposable cash for whatever reason and raised the local rents accordingly to personally benefit?

that's the problem, right?

Latest posts

Latest posts